• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Omni

This thread

Edit. Top of the page... Have a cute cat.
cute-cat.jpg

Anyway... Trying to get Halo 3 mutliplayer achievements is like winning the lottery without buying a ticket. Egh.

Halo 4 Campaign Footage

Oh shit. Campaign, direct feed. Same gameplay but only campaign sounds. Holy shit dem sounds.

Ok, now this is some good shit right here. I love seeing the FUD start collapsing near the middle of the video. That's some scary stuff.

You can also hear the "Contacts!" line that Cortana shouts during the E3 presentation, here. So I guess dialogue was moved around. I'm not sure how I feel about making E3 presentations like that, to be honest. Still really awesome to see.

Halo 4 Campaign Footage

Oh shit. Campaign, direct feed. Same gameplay but only campaign sounds. Holy shit dem sounds. My ears, oh god my ears......that was amazing.
That was glorious.
Yay. Cortana... talks too much.

I don't think that's a fair thing to say because it's footage cut together from highlights of a press event. If anything, it's more that she seems to half-scream every line.

CyReN

Going to bed soon actually, 8 AM class, new workout plans. Gotta be on top of things.

Oh, and scripting that new video and publishing that article on tournaments tomorrow morning.

http://i.imgur.com/GIsxa.gif[/ IMG][/QUOTE]

Our embargo up!

Computron

Tonight's News:
Are your self-important juniors at an increased risk of going off the deep end?
We talk to one such junior who feels a video game developer has ruined their life.
343 Industries' Frank 'Half-Truth' O'Conner was not available for comment.
Stay tuned for this and more at eleven!

So yeah, Halo 3 Achievemnts.
How would you even boost the laser one?
I would think getting a party in FFA playlists would be hard.

BravoHalo

For the record, I do recall one specific Infinity Slayer game during which I smiled at least three times.

So I think I'm fucked.

Just went to Wal Mart to get my in-store pre-order, and all they had was this...

Looks like I may not be able to get a LE at midnight. This was all they offered.

Fuck.

WalMart.com should have online "guaranteed day-of-release" LE delivery, so you could technically get your game at midnight, play it, and then the LE will arrive, and you return your standard edition whenever it is convenient. Just an idea if you really wanted an LE and also wanted to play at midnight. I am not familiar with Wal-Mart's return policy, but something of this flavor would work at Best Buy and most major retailers.

Omni

Boost it. It's the only way to be sure.
Mmm, sounds like the only way to actually get them. Some of them are just so random...

I don't think that's a fair thing to say because it's footage cut together from highlights of a press event. If anything, it's more that she seems to half-scream every line.

Yeah, that's it more than anything. It'll be more spaced out during the game, just from that footage it seems a bit annoying (Which I never thought I'd say about Jen Taylor's voice acting)

Fuchsdh

Mmm, sounds like the only way to actually get them. Some of them are just so random...

Yeah, that's it more than anything. It'll be more spaced out during the game, just from that footage it seems a bit annoying (Which I never thought I'd say about Jen Taylor's voice acting)

Most fun way? Get a group together, change your Xbox language to Korean, prioritize searching your language in Halo 3 (memorize the menu locations first so you don't get messed up by the changes.)

Then, start the same time and get matched up almost every time, occasionally picking up a random Korean player who is entirely confused. Bonus: your achievements are listed in Korean.

Ryaaan14

Banned
WalMart.com should have online "guaranteed day-of-release" LE delivery, so you could technically get your game at midnight, play it, and then the LE will arrive, and you return your standard edition whenever it is convenient. Just an idea if you really wanted an LE and also wanted to play at midnight. I am not familiar with Wal-Mart's return policy, but something of this flavor would work at Best Buy and most major retailers.

But my standard edition would be opened, and I'm not sure if the LE packaging would allow for me to return THAT game for a refund. Unless I'm missing something here. :_\

BravoHalo

But my standard edition would be opened, and I'm not sure if the LE packaging would allow for me to return THAT game for a refund. Unless I'm missing something here. :_\

Hm. I see what you mean - I'm not familiar with the specifics of returning games, for general electronics I'm sure you can return open box items, but obviously games and movies are different due to ripping and "renting."

I am probably wrong, and my master plan is likely faulty.

nillapuddin

Your Walmart allows for pre-orders?

Mine has always been first come first serve, strange
(suddenly feels uncertain)

I thought all Walmarts did the preorder cards...

wat.

Ive never seen one at my walmart (for any game)

best buy and others like it yeah, but not walmart

Top Bottom