• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Homeboyd

Tried that. Apparently some reason they didn't know (It was a HR girl that called me and she left for the day).

About 20 mins. I could probably just show up to one, ask them about the interview and rush off to the other place if I'm wrong.
Do you have the number they called you with? Was it from the office or an offsite HR co?

Tried that. Apparently some reason they didn't know (It was a HR girl that called me and she left for the day).

About 20 mins. I could probably just show up to one, ask them about the interview and rush off to the other place if I'm wrong.

That would be my solution. You should really show up to interviews early anyway, but I'd say show up 30 minutes earlier than what you intended. Make an educated guess on which place it is. If they called you on a smartphone, you can most likely trace the call. Hell, look the number up online to see if it's associated with a specific building for the business. If you end up showing early and you get the right building, then play it cool, don't actually show up at the interview part that early. Make small talk with people around the business, check anything they might have posted on the walls, etc. Just make it look like you're absorbing the whole place, but be sure to be natural about it. If you're at the wrong place, just head to the other one, spend the extra ten minutes or so doing the same thing. It'll be fine.

EDIT: Slightly on-topic, I'm really really considering getting the Limited Edition OST despite the hefty price. But if I do, would someone on here be interested in buying the Vinyl disk of remixes for a reduced price? Orrrr is that considered foul play here on GAF? If so I'll edit accordingly and most likely just give it away in some sort of contest.

EDIT 2: I just realized that, excluding pre-order bonuses, Chief's campaign armor, and Specialization armor sets, we only have 18 helmets... compared to Reach that doesn't seem like that many.

I'm about to start my pre-Halo 4 run through of all the campaigns (minus Halo Wars because I don't own it) and I want to know what order people think I should play them in.

Right now I'm thinking:

Reach
CEA
Halo 2 up to Metropolis
ODST
Halo 2 continued
Halo 3

That way I have the seamless transition from Reach to CEA, from 2's cliffhanger ending to 3, and 3's to 4. I'm not so sure about ODST right in the middle of 2 though.

Ryaaan14

Banned
EDIT 2: I just realized that, excluding pre-order bonuses, Chief's campaign armor, and Specialization armor sets, we only have 18 helmets... compared to Reach that doesn't seem like that many.

ZSSCQ.jpg

I count 22. And I'm actually thrilled they set aside that many for specializations. Something special for those who invested in that path.

I'm about to start my pre-Halo 4 run through of all the campaigns (minus Halo Wars because I don't own it) and I want to know what order people think I should play them in.

Right now I'm thinking:

Reach
CEA
Halo 2 up to Metropolis
ODST
Halo 2 continued
Halo 3

That way I have the seamless transition from Reach to CEA, from 2's cliffhanger ending to 3, and 3's to 4. I'm not so sure about ODST right in the middle of 2 though.

That's the order I've always seen recommended. Same order I'm going to play them in if I decide to do a run through the campaigns.

Just saw that in the issue of OXM France that showed off the Flood mode that there was also a pic of a snowy environment (In Spartan Ops) with Prometheans .. <3

Also, slightly better pic of the Flood shows they are the undersuits of the Spartan with Flood bits breaking out.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Lmao, now i remember why i don't go to 343.

I've just had this itch lately, wanting to post a massive collection of my thoughts for Halo 4 so far.

I guess i should have just posted that on Bungie

Seance

Banned

Right now I'm thinking:

Reach
CEA
Halo 2 up to Metropolis
ODST
Halo 2 continued
Halo 3

Step1: Buy Halo Wars
Step2: Play Halo Wars first

It really is a great game and you can buy it for dirt cheap these days.

Omni

New episode of the Projet Alpha video series, on Long Night of Solace !

Pelican-jump (first seen since Halo 3), Seraph driving, some astronauts, some big balls, huge out of bounds, and a lot more (with no mods, of course).
I tried watching... but it's just so boring.

Step1: Buy Halo Wars
Step2: Play Halo Wars first

It really is a great game and you can buy it for dirt cheap these days.
I like Halo Wars for what it is, but that campaign is so god damn tedious. I'm not talking about the story or the cutscenes, I'm talking about the gameplay.

Omni

Looking past the fact that you posted on Waypoint, your post is missing something.

It feels like you're just ranting about what you like and hate about the game, all while giving us nothing really to talk about. What am I actually supposed to respond to as the reader? And that title... Does it actually have anything to do with your post at all? I mean, you've got two sentences referring to it and then you go off on a tangent just stating things you do/don't like about the game.

I tried posting a decent reply, but I struggled to think of anything.

Don't know if repost but this is lovely to look at. This is what H4 would look like in the CryEngine3.
Pretty sure that's been around for a while. Still cool to look at though.

Top Bottom