• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Enfinit

I just wanted to announce publicly my love for Overdoz1z.

In the thread where I mention Ellis' comments about upgrades:

Overdoz1z said:
Please stop leaking info. I doubt 343 would appreciate it.

Reply from moderator:

Moderator said:
How is this leaked? The post that was made on NeoGaf was made by a 343I employee.

Moa

If this is the case, then the whole "Developer Comments" section of the Halo 4 News Hub is all considered "leaks" and I should've been banned a dozen times.

Bringing this up to the person I'm discussing it with now, can you think of any that were flat out never announced on Waypoint but only on GAF by Frankie/David Ellis?

I just wanted to announce publicly my love for Overdoz1z.

In the thread where I mention Ellis' comments about upgrades:

Reply from moderator:
I just saw, I'm laughing at the contradiction from the Mods here.

Bringing this up to the person I'm discussing it with now, can you think of any that were flat out never announced on Waypoint but only on GAF by Frankie/David Ellis?

Frankie and David have only hinted at or clarified things, they don't release new information.

Enfinit

Yea! Go to my Halo 4 News sticky, scroll down to the "Various 343i Posts" tab, and there's a slew of posts from Frankie/Ellis on GAF, Twitter, HBO, and Facebook that contain information that never was "officially" released on Waypoint.

Going off what Flat said, it's not that they're discussing "new" information, it's that they're discussing information that was never formally released on Waypoint.

To be fair, the Waypoint mods are probably only following rules, are at least how they perceive the rules.. they are probably given heads up of when street dates for certain items are, but I think they take certain things too far. Footage? Sure thats leaked. Map named and detailed on twitter by devs? Not leaked.

eFfdD.png

theres no way this guy is serious.

also the waypoint thread is gold

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger

Moa

Yea! Go to my Halo 4 News sticky, scroll down to the "Various 343i Posts" tab, and there's a slew of posts from Frankie/Ellis on GAF, Twitter, HBO, and Facebook that contain information that never was "officially" released on Waypoint.

Mentioned that pretty much everything in that is 'leaked'.

To the guys actually posting in that Waypoint about this, I love you all, I honestly appreciate all the support.

For clarification, never finished this post, I was going to say, you don't need to do it though, I understand you disagree with the decision as I do.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Has there been any more leaked footage of Ragnorok aside from that little clip with the Mantis?

L1NETT

Guys, I think Gui is THE Gui.

Edit: beaten :/

---

Question, I saw a killcam on a Ragnarok screen. Is that dominion, or are killcams on more than just that mode?

Enfinit

also the waypoint thread is gold
PURE GOLD.

To be fair, the Waypoint mods are probably only following rules, are at least how they perceive the rules.. they are probably given heads up of when street dates for certain items are, but I think they take certain things too far. Footage? Sure thats leaked. Map named and detailed on twitter by devs? Not leaked.
Agreed. However, from my experience, they receive their orders from the head lady (Angel). Edits, bans, locks, etc. are more group decisions by the moderators rather than individual actions. My guess is they checked with the big lady about the Ragnarok comment being leaked or not, and she said it was, and the appropriate orders were given.

In other news, today Moa got Josh Holmes fired.
Lol.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Leave Bungie alone, they have enough people who honestly think they are making Halo 4, don't need to troll them any more...
I still tweet them hourly asking them why they took the BR out of ODST.

#BRokenpromises

Has there been any more leaked footage of Ragnorok aside from that little clip with the Mantis?

There was this short clip which had a few glaces at it and Spartan Ops. It also showed the water:

QLKFv.png

PURE GOLD.

Agreed. However, from my experience, they receive their orders from the head lady (Angel). Edits, bans, locks, etc. are more group decisions by the moderators rather than individual actions. My guess is they checked with the big lady about the Ragnarok comment being leaked or not, and she said it was, and the appropriate orders were given.

At the very least, nobody should be banned for posting info coming straight from a developers mouth at a public place.

Enfinit

I'd just like to point out, someone has flat out even said the map remakes name and hasn't been edited.

It's leaked?

In the end, if it isn't considered "leaked", then I've been previously banned wrongly at least twice.

saltlevelsrising

Gui_PT

I'm lolling too but for different reasons.

Guys, I think Gui is THE Gui.

Edit: beaten :/

---

Question, I saw a killcam on a Ragnarok screen. Is that dominion, or are killcams on more than just that mode?

Haha, I assumed the other people quoting Gui knew that.

Well this is awkward...

I am so offended right now

You did it man. You're famous. Remember me when your in the big leagues.
Hey guys I know GUI!

Who are you again?

There are button symbols. They are just very subtle.
Thanks.

I play through the campaign far more than the average person, but not nearly as much as you and others. I'm not a once through and done type guy, I like to revisit the campaigns. I always watch tr cutscenes, unless its something like a Nightfall speed run, and I'm being honest about that.

I hate scripted events too, but I feel that has to do more with being poorly implemented in most games.

Besides, they can't be long enough to really cause that much annoyance.
Hopefully not. Wonder how much this will affect the speedrunners or if they'll even care.

Yeah that guy is a dumbass lol
cinnamon-stick-and-cijaudm.jpg

Top Bottom