• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Computron

Halo 3's been weird lately.
It gave me an error earlier last week saying my profile wasn't allowed on live.
I sometimes lose my armor and color schemes as well.
It also asks for me to click on the only storage device I have hooked up (HDD) for some reason every time I turn it on.

Maybe my Hard drive is acting up or the new dashboard is messing something up?

Homeboyd

Grats on finishing the tourney fracas (I know someone else was helping as well but I can't remember who). Tons of work goes into those things and it's always nice to see it through to the end.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Grats on finishing the tourney fracas (I know someone else was helping as well but I can't remember who). Tons of work goes into those things and it's always nice to see it through to the end.

kittens assisted with organization/scheduling, and risen whipped up a bracket. Much appreciated guys!

Going to need a bunch of volunteers next time.

Noricart

Congrats Team Rage!
So where's my 2v2 tourney?

2v2 seems like a recipe for making a Tier 1 hate a Tier 6.
Sounds like a buddy cop movie!
It'd make scheduling easier, but it's not worth it. 3v3 would be stretching it. Going to keep 4v4 if possible
That sounds like you just don't like all the kink, banter and haughty hi-jinks!
I understood the problem beforehand, but I still wanted it.

New idea: 8 on 8 tourney, Plasma Rifle Stockpile on Countdown, invisibility AA only. For every kill from the grave you get, you either get to use the Jet Pack for a spawn or the other team has half jump height for 25 seconds.

Ah, then guilty as charged I suppose.

We are always watching.

cat-shock.gif

Always.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
kittens assisted with organization/scheduling, and risen whipped up a bracket. Much appreciated guys!

Going to need a bunch of volunteers next time.
My assisting mostly just involved me sending you lots of emails, developing a scheduling system that everyone hated, and them dropping out of the project, hah. But thanks for the credit.

I would probably really like to help with some organization

I love organizing shit.
Heck yeahhh. I really want to do another tournament soon after Halo 4 hits. I want to do a lot of things differently this time, and not let it take so damn long to wrap up.

We should get some pre-pre-pre-planning started soon.

BigShow36

My intense love of Reach and bloom is what powered us through to victory.

Also, I think I only remembered to save the first game, assuming I did it right.

FyreWulff

I just want you all to know..

.. you can still submit content to the Cartographers for consideration for Reach matchmaking at cartographers@bungie.org, Waypoint PMs, or have the guys and gals at Blueprint help you check out your map. Or PM me, Ghaleon, Dani, NOKYARD, Homeboyd, GodlyPerfection here on GAF.

Top Bottom