• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Homeboyd

A27 Tawpgun said:
Regular ones. Halo 3's wouldn't be too bad either. Reach's feel a bit long. With things like sprint and evade being so popular, it makes running away from firefights so much easier.

*sigh*

So you like the longer kill times and sluggish movement of Reach? Please explain why.

lolno

You said "Who would be opposed" to which I replied: "Not I"

Edit: thanks steely

Btw, Im a swat player by heart (although I haven't played it in a while).. shorter kill times are right up my alley.

Edit 2: It begins (er.. continues)

senador

Banned
Devolution said:
I love sprint though because spawning in Reach is terrible. Especially in objectives/squad battle.

Spawning isn't terrible, look how good it is!

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=20894348&player=SenadorKooch

Its funny because I was all "Ugh, sniper is back", then I spawned behind him.

Here's another clip from the same round playing with the grenade launcher:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=20894370&player=SenadorKooch

Tunavi said:
PGmxt.png

0QNvb.png
Well played, sir.

I like how the complaints start with the fact that Frankie's name doesn't promote 343. Really random bungie.net guy? That's your takeaway from the post?

Homeboyd said:
Edit 2: It begins (er.. continues)
Bregmann Roche said:
I like how the complaints start with the fact that Frankie's name doesn't promote 343. Really random bungie.net guy? That's your takeaway from the post?
Dammit, Roche! I was going to make fun of that post! Eh. I'll do it anyway.

Black Eagle X99 said:
Is he really with 343? If so his accounts not really promoting their company name.
OWV, you need to start including advertisements for 343 in every one of your posts. Make sure the advertisements are large and obnoxious.

Only thing that I want changed/added in a TU is to actually put Stockpile into rotation. I have an achievement that's basically impossible because it never comes up.

Homeboyd

thewesker said:
Only thing that I want changed/added in a TU is to actually put Stockpile into rotation. I have an achievement that's basically impossible because it never comes up.
There is another way...

242504-photo_12378_large.gif

thewesker said:

Thats a playlist update thing though.

Homeboyd said:
There is another way...

242504-photo_12378_large.gif
Only one of them is. Already have it.

I realize it's a playlist thing but I still would like it changed. I just got the map packs a month ago, so I don't see how it's fair that I'm being screwed out of an achievement for a clearly arbitrary reason. Stockpile is a decent mode anyway and I wouldn't mind seeing it more.

Reading through this thread has brought me to the conclusion that HaloGAF might explode if we don't get info on the TU soon.

Actually we may still explode depending on what the TU changes.. Or doesn't change.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Hopefully whoever this moron is doesn't hold any actual power in 343i. I swear to God, he better be an anomaly to the rest of the staff. Because Frankie sounded so promising...

Frankie has previously said that he isn't happy with the way that this game's multiplayer progresses in certain situations. He boasted that "fixes would be coming".

Now this nut-job shows up and is all like "LOLNOPE REACH IS GOOD."

Frankie should fire OuterWorldVoice, such an anomaly!

Lawls.
KuGsj.gif

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Defiant achievements in custom: Yes.

Noble achievements in custom: No.

Honestly, just enable it for both, as I wouldn't really want Stockpile back in for any other reason.

Karl2177

A great move IMO. Bungie tried but never really implemented it properly, all 343i are doing is building on top of what Bungie got from the community and Overkill.
I don't know if you knew this, but I'm the one who started the classic movement. Someone, get the picture!!!

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
This just keeps getting better.

HiredN00bs said:
Well, Mr. O'Connor, IF THIS IS YOUR REAL ACCOUNT, maybe, just maybe, the Bungie.net and NeoGAF communities ARE arrogant and stupid enough to think Reach needs fixing. So there.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

GhaleonEB

Well played. :lol
Homeboyd said:
Should just be in Grifball. Who knows.
There is always a very small chance to get the super jackpot in any playlist. The announced playlist has 100x that chance.

Hey You

Homeboyd said:
Should just be in Grifball. Who knows.
Well there is a small chance to get in other playlists right. But good to know the jackpot is in Grifball. Surprised there hasn't been an announcement.

Homeboyd

GhaleonEB said:
Well played. :lol

There is always a very small chance to get the super jackpot in any playlist. The announced playlist has 100x that chance.
Aye, forgot about that.

Consider yourself very lucky, hey you.

Karl2177

MrBig said:
http://blog.thomasmahoney.net/imageuploads/inceptionDog.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Gosh dang! The [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oMAyZ5z1n8]original video[/url] of the dog gets me laughing even more. Also, I think he was going for more of this:
[IMG]http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo181/Karl2177/smiley.png

Karl2177

Ah, there we go. The first time in the thread someone asks why Frank would post it on NeoGAF instead of the "official" community. We can go to bed now.

feel

A27 Tawpgun said:
This has happened before. Someone posted something from GAF and people refused to believe it was him.
And 6 to 12 months later a particularly obnoxious wave of juniors hits halogaf. Never fails. :lol

MrBig said:
We are the deepest level.
1pf2bd.jpg

Top Bottom