• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Woorloog

Banned
Hmm. Should i hop on for some Halo 4... it is 2:30AM... On the other hand, it is so hot i can't really sleep yet (it is like 25 degrees still (feels like it anyway), and very humid. This is damn Finland, not some tropical country...).

Halo 5 beta to feature Covenant Forge World.

Except it is the "New Brute-led Covenant" themed one, featuring gray and angles.

Hmm. Should i hop on for some Halo 4... it is 2:30AM... On the other hand, it is so hot i can't really sleep yet (it is like 25 degrees still (feels like it anyway), and very humid. This is damn Finland, not some tropical country...).

Except it is the "New Brute-led Covenant" themed one, featuring gray and angles.

Grangles?

damn still no panel?
Gettin' sassy eh?
giphy.gif

Fuchsdh

That picture of Tashi with the hammer is certainly something.

Also, I still don't really get the MCC helmet logo thing. Why is it blue? Why is it all polygonal?

Mix

That picture of Tashi with the hammer is certainly something.

Also, I still don't really get the MCC helmet logo thing. Why is it blue? Why is it all polygonal?

Because agent Loki is going into memerys of teh Cheef and memerys r blue and have pour poly counts pleez get thiz n00b out o hear

Woorloog

Banned
Ugh, can't play Halo 4 anymore apparently. SWAT works, but i don't like it. Normal modes? Nope. I can't aim. I can't move. I don't remember maps. I don't remember my loadouts.
The odd thing is, i played the campaign a day or two ago and didn't have any issues.

EDIT did the Turbo settings (which are standard now, right?) change aim speed or something?

Madness

Ntkrnl was wrong about a few things, but his beta info was completely wrong.

This is like the first time you guys have acknowledged ntkrnl right? If he was wrong on anything, pretty much should convince everyone this wasn't a controlled leak like so many still believe.

Woorloog

Banned
Metallic pink and we have a deal. I answered your aim question, aim assist and auto aim angles were reduced.

Hmm. I don't think those bother me.
Perhaps it is the big screen in MP that throws me off, usually i play in splitscreen mode with a friend so...
EDIT did very well in SWAT though.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Panel delayed till later in week. As a consolation I will go back in time and give out random codes earlier in the thread.

Only gametype I'm seeing is ctf_gravgauntlet

Either you decompiled the weapon tags incorrectly for the point-distributor in Arsenal or I missed that gametype. Losing my shit over the devnames, though. This particular build has to be made for GAF with all the references in the tags. inv_toshisisland, ast_greatkerning, obj_updoc.

greatkerning might be a gag given the billboards, though. Graphics are pretty great for being placeholder. Reminds me of Breakneck.

EDIT: I'm dumb, found ctf_gravgauntlet. Sadly the weapon doesn't seem to be in-game. Based on ctf_capture, ctf_classic and ctf_gravgauntlet, though, "gravity gauntlet" looks like a code-name for either the insta-pickup option, increased distance on flag throws, or both.

Omni

Anyone playin' Halo a bit later?

It's mah birthday and I just got an email saying that we don't need to show up to uni today which I like. So I'll be on just screwing around later perhaps

Booties

Banned
What were those codes for Frankie gave out earlier?

Read the posts +/- five from anyone of the codes you jerk

Frankie, help, I have soul crushing student loan debt.

It's mah birthday and I just got an email saying that we don't need to show up to uni today which I like. So I'll be on just screwing around later perhaps

count me in been a while since I've played with halogaf

I just got on, send me a message or an invite. GT = Booties.

willow ve

Either you decompiled the weapon tags incorrectly for the point-distributor in Arsenal or I missed that gametype. Losing my shit over the devnames, though. This particular build has to be made for GAF with all the references in the tags. inv_toshisisland, ast_greatkerning, obj_updoc.

greatkerning might be a gag given the billboards, though. Graphics are pretty great for being placeholder. Reminds me of Breakneck.

EDIT: I'm dumb, found ctf_gravgauntlet. Sadly the weapon doesn't seem to be in-game. Based on ctf_capture, ctf_classic and ctf_gravgauntlet, though, "gravity gauntlet" looks like a code-name for either the insta-pickup option, increased distance on flag throws, or both.
Sounds great.

-Ryn

Banned
Hey guys what'd I mi-

All done.
0134bb92.jpg

http://youtu.be/XgAZ04htM0E

Reach 2 montage. I wasted time making it, someone watch it. :|
That was golden.

Happy Birthday dude.

I might be on later.
Will message you on LIVE.

Sounds great.

Just wait until you see the Spartan Ability thing you can do. Believe it or not it's somewhere between OG Halo stuff and Equipment. Everyone has a meter that has to be recharged by picking up items around the map, and while you can unleash various intensities of ability based on how many you've collected, they have slightly different properties depending on inertia. The "groundpound" from the trailer is kind of like a short-term armor lock and requires a maxed out meter. In this (vanilla? it's tdm_ablebody) build getting 5 maxes it out.

Screwing around in the custom game settings, tdm_ablebody_playertraits_abletraits lists "elemods" as a customization option with ele_assassin, ele_bruiser and ele_page as the three possibilities. It looks like they don't do anything, though.

tdm_jackalcove has got to be my favorite map so far. Dem space candles.

EDIT: People have historically had trouble picking up on my sarcasming, so it's probably worth noting I'm joking on all of this. Not ntkrnl 2: poncho harder, not kitty buddux on a trane. Don't feel like getting bish'd over easily made-up devnames.

Top Bottom