• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Panel delayed.

NeggedGif2.gif

Pfhunkie

Been watching this guy play through Halo CE for the first time on Twitch and talking him through it. It's weird seeing someone play Halo, specifically CE, for the first time in 2014. Really great when he didn't know the pistol trick against the hunters ;)

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Been watching this guy play through Halo CE for the first time on Twitch and talking him through it. It's weird seeing someone play Halo, specifically CE, for the first time in 2014. Really great when he didn't know the pistol trick against the hunters ;)
This is pretty cool. Thanks for posting!

Pfhunkie

daedalius

Is this... Real?

I have a billionaire in India on the line for you, he said something about giving you a bunch of money and he just needs your bank account information and social security.

I feel the comic artists pain doing the Halo series, drawing Spartan armor for like 5 panels in a row is... kind of ridiculous. I even redesigned some of my own character armor because it was too much of a nightmare to do in several panels! (probably don't have near enough gravity gauntlets tho...)

Vico

I have a billionaire in India on the line for you, he said something about giving you a bunch of money and he just needs your bank account information and social security.

It could actually happen. Would be through PMs though.

I was asking because some people talked about Destiny beta codes... Which isn't possible anymore.

willow ve

They should somehow port Halo CEA Reach maps to H2A.

I would pay again.

Would be interesting if you could somehow play any map from any game with any game settings. For example you could play Narrows or Construct from Halo 3, but using Halo 2 physics, settings, etc.

That seems needlessly complex and probably breaks a few maps (as well as potentially not being possible at all from a programming side of the game), but it would be fun. Just imagine Halo CE, 2, or 3 with 100 maps to choose from.

JonCha

Just wait until you see the Spartan Ability thing you can do. Believe it or not it's somewhere between OG Halo stuff and Equipment. Everyone has a meter that has to be recharged by picking up items around the map, and while you can unleash various intensities of ability based on how many you've collected, they have slightly different properties depending on inertia. The "groundpound" from the trailer is kind of like a short-term armor lock and requires a maxed out meter. In this (vanilla? it's tdm_ablebody) build getting 5 maxes it out.

Screwing around in the custom game settings, tdm_ablebody_playertraits_abletraits lists "elemods" as a customization option with ele_assassin, ele_bruiser and ele_page as the three possibilities. It looks like they don't do anything, though.

tdm_jackalcove has got to be my favorite map so far. Dem space candles.

EDIT: People have historically had trouble picking up on my sarcasming, so it's probably worth noting I'm joking on all of this. Not ntkrnl 2: poncho harder, not kitty buddux on a trane. Don't feel like getting bish'd over easily made-up devnames.

I can't tell if you think these abilities are a good or bad thing. Sounds petty bad from the way you described it?

Top Bottom