• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

nillapuddin

Nilla makes the rest of us Forge Remakers look bad.
He too good.

you always flatter me JD, I know you are excited for all this new content.

Jeeze man we are gunna have to pull ourselves together. You planning on doing anything for MCC like you've been doing? Now that I own a business I dont necessarily have more time, but I can flat out tell the boss
(me)
I dont want to wake up early, and he cant argue with me. I am really feeling the itch to dive back in.

edit: this
I have co-forged on 2 different guardian attempts, however ultimately the original authors were never open enough to giving up the reigns enough for me to make alterations that I believed were necessary to "perfect" the map, so I bowed out.
did not come out right at all, jeeze. Guardian is a difficult map to (join an in progress build of) because all of the sightlines are segmented from each other, so sometimes changing one to be perfect, more than likely will screw up another. Guardian would really require alot of very precise planning and flexibility from the beginning. Whenever I would approach someone whos map I felt held potential but wasnt quite there, its always difficult to give them accurate criticism while not (shitting on "their baby) Guardian and Lockout creators always seem to be very steadfast on making it exactly a certain way.

It would be a fantastic challenge though, I might have to give it a shot for MCC (although its pretty much a mute point)
inb4 all 100 maps will be remade in H2A forge

So, out of curiosity, how many viewers did that Halo 4 tourney have last year?

I don't think we ever found out, since they streamed it through Silverlight on Waypoint.

EDIT: Fun fact from CoachMayyne on the Beyond Forums said that the H4 MLG Dallas tourney before Halo 4 came out peaked at 22-23k.

I'd like to see some slayer or CTF now, snipers has been fun but 3 games of it is enough for me. Insane skills on display, those headshots. Also great casting IMO.

Computer

RL7JyCp.gif

We back?

It's funny to see that they captured the insane bullet magnetism halo 2 is known for. There have been quite a few questionable sniper "head shots".

belushy

Banned
Damn, the viewers started climbing up pretty big (for Halo events, at least.) there. Wondering what it would have hit had VWS brought it to game 5.

edit: and dis music :)

Top Bottom