• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

malfcn

From what I got to catch it all looked really good.
And I know it is probably very late, but congrats to Tashi and his role.

Welfare

#WEBACK

If we got 27k with this relatively small tourney, just imagine the numbers when the community gets the game and when much larger tournaments are held.

Also I've never noticed how small Pistola was.

I'mma cry in my sleep dreaming of playing h2a. Game looks soo good. Noticed the updated SII visors with the gold polish and smooth edges. Beautiful.

Computer

That was a great show. Excellence is pretty much a Halo dream team. I was hoping there would be a team good enough to push it to a game 5 would have been epic. This is what Halo is and what it should be from now on.

Blueblur1

I really want to see the final product. A lot of things definitely need polish (medal bugs, shield bar, weapon models, etc.) but H2A looks really great. I hope H5 plays just like it (along with its additions).

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Thanks for your concerns but I absolutely enjoyed it. We all put in a lot of hours to make all of this happened.

Apologies for the delays and hiccups and we appreciate all the love and support. <3

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for your concerns but I absolutely enjoyed it. We all put in a lot of hours to make all of this happened.

Apologies for the delays and hiccups and we appreciate all the love and support. <3
It was awesome. Congrats to you and the whole team.

Frank just made me smile for a pic, incoming PhotoShop thread.

uh5A6.gif

JDHarbs

you always flatter me JD, I know you are excited for all this new content.

Jeeze man we are gunna have to pull ourselves together. You planning on doing anything for MCC like you've been doing? Now that I own a business I dont necessarily have more time, but I can flat out tell the boss
(me)
I dont want to wake up early, and he cant argue with me. I am really feeling the itch to dive back in.
I've been hearing mixed responses on whether or not file shares are in, but if they are then we'll definitely be back for MCC as long as we get some of the old crew back. I want some of that H2A action on every Halo map ever made.

Madness

Did you get to play against any of these people? Just as warmup or practice etc. How would you fare against eX or VwS?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I just got sudds on me at gameworks and made tashi smile. But his smile looks like a cellar door being held open by teeth so I won't be doing that again.

Have at it

dYrsRjp.jpg

Madness

No, I wish. I would have loved to. Schedule didn't allow unfortunately.

Damn, yeah, these guys are really the cream of the crop right now too. Would be good for anyone to get to play and see just how they can dominate. Oh well, come November, we'll all get a chance to test our skills again.

I'm probably 1/10th as good as I used to be. How do you rank amongst those in the office? I bet with guys like Quinn, Bravo, Ghost, Neighbor there now, it can get pretty intense too.

BradC00

There an upload somewhere I can watch the final of the Halo tournament?

edit: nm, found it on twitch

well i'll use this post to ask a question: did the guy who won the halo 1v1 tournament against pistola end up being picked up at all?

edit: wow nm, looks like he's on the same team as pistola. lol.

Vico

Watching the panel right now.
New sound effects are pretty bad.
The sword and plasma pistol in particular are so iconic to me, the changes feel pretty useless.

EDIT: Forge sounds great.

I don't care much for watching e sports, but I'm glad this version Halo got as much exposure as it did.

It sends nice feedback to 343 on the direction of the franchise and what people want to see. Back to basics pls.

Also my damn phoenix emblem better be showing in the UI.

Madness

I don't care much for watching e sports, but I'm glad this version Halo got as much exposure as it did.

It sends nice feedback to 343 on the direction of the franchise and what people want to see. Back to basics pls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0alwZgEU7JM#t=13

I think you don't need to worry about this. You can see the Phoenix emblem about 9 or 10 seconds into this leaked vid. I don't know why it was cut for Halo 4 though. At the very least, more emblems not less going forward.

IHaveIce

Banned

As if you would play Halo again.
Damn traitor.

i love you

Frankie, Tashi, Dom, anyone. will there be a way for people that dont play the beta to get those items?

it sucks to feel like you dont get a whole game if you miss the beta (Thrashball cole, and retailer exclusives in H4)

Top Bottom