• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

You dun bucked up.
g1EK5ZA.png

<3

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Those are not valid reasons.

Who do you think you are? Kittens?
HEY NOW

I'm the pickiest motherfucker when it comes to games, but I've found plenty to make me happy on the XB1. I don't get how anyone can complain about droughts on any of the consoles, honestly.

Sephzilla

I never realized this

Probably the most fun level to speedrun in any Halo game. Several great shortcuts. Only fools need to unlock the door. Real men get through it before it locks in the first place :p

P.S. The Warthog run in the final level of Halo 3? You drive around the island from Silent Cartographer.

IAFQ28i.jpg

Behind the chocolate:
That was the whole stuff I planned to bring with me to the US. Total count of chocolate bars in this picture? 133. I bought about 15 more the day after. Total count: 148.

That's how my baggage looked like:
How much pounds? Over 55pounds. Yep. I had reached the limit and had to kick stuff out of the baggage.

The Hanuta and the Haribo stuff were left behind at home and going to be shipped to Tashi's house.

On Thursday night, the annual Lars Cup happened. I only took about 30-40 bars with me to the event. So we were left at 110. Barrow got 3.

Over the past 7 days, DominoTheory, Mastrbiggy, Zeouterlimits and Tashi ate about 60 chocolate bars...

I just wanted to say that those were the guys who said I am drinking way to much Mexican Coke. (And I drank about 18 of those Cokes over the past 7 days.)

Things I learnt: If you got the money, don't buy that chocolate stuff with your credit card. If you do so, you will reach your limit pretty soon. Especially since you are planning a trip to the USA.

Fuck you, sir.

Halo-stuff:
I enjoyed the panel. Nice to see Vociferus again. And that Never Forget. SOO GOOD.

Behind the chocolate:

That was the whole stuff I planned to bring with me to the US. Total count of chocolate bars in this picture? 133. I bought about 15 more the day after. Total count: 148.

That's how my baggage looked like:

How much pounds? Over 55pounds. Yep. I had reached the limit and had to kick stuff out of the baggage.

The Hanuta and the Haribo stuff were left behind at home and going to be shipped to Tashi's house.

On Thursday night, the annual Lars Cup happened. I only took about 30-40 bars with me to the event. So we were left at 110. Barrow got 3.

Over the past 7 days, DominoTheory, Mastrbiggy, Zeouterlimits and Tashi ate about 60 chocolate bars...

I just wanted to say that those were the guys who said I am drinking way to much Mexican Coke. (And I drank about 18 of those Cokes over the past 7 days.)

Fuck you, sir.

Halo-stuff:
I enjoyed the panel. Nice to see Vociferus again. And that Never Forget. SOO GOOD.

Living teh dreamz

I feel like MS has a pretty strong lineup for XBO. MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Fibbage, GTAV port and Alien: Isolation will probably keep me sated for years to come.

That multiplayer lobby looks godly.

First time checking in here. Have been a Halo player for four years now beginning with the launch of Reach. I don't really know what goes on here besides discussion on MCC, which is not particularly a prime interest of mine as I do not yet posess an Xbox One, but any conversation on the prior games and competitive videos will intrigue me to respond. Hope to have thought provoking and overall satisfactory discussions while here. :)

You give a guy a hoody, and then get no chocolate in return.
Is it not enough that you are on the picture where I have the biggest grin on my face and look like the happiest person on this planet?

(There is Haribo coming. Soon. Hopefully.)

Hyper are you gonna get or have an xb1?
I have one. I just don't play video games anymore.

IIRC, hyper's has had one for a while.
I just do not turn it on Or connect to live. Maybe for Destiny.

RowdyReverb

So err did they ever release a direct feed of the Halo 3 MCC version they showed off in the panel?

I really want this. Why show a clip from a remaster whose primary enhancement is increased resolution and framerate if you're only going to make it available in compressed 30 fps formats?

Blueblur1

Eh, Halo 4 might have not had the best campaign but I think we should cool it with making comments about the quality in relation to a single person. We know nothing about the development process.

VinFTW

Eh, Halo 4 might have not had the best campaign but I think we should cool it with making comments about the quality in relation to a single person. We know nothing about the development process.

This. A loss is a loss. No one contributes to something as big as campaign level design by themselves so losing a part of that is a loss no matter how you slice it.

Halo 4 had some amazing levels.

people lose their jobs all the time. and people get criticised for whole things all the time. grow up everyone.

its like if a linebacker lost his job and every bad play was blamed on him. just because it was some guy at 343 doesnt mean anything.

Top Bottom