• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

m23

Reported to Microsoft. Enjoy your ban kiddo

I just go through the list and like everyone's stuff. I feel like I'm the only one who does so. On my friends list anyway /shrugs

I appreciate the likes, thank you good sir.

Xbxox One peeps who haven't already also should add IHaveAnIce

Especially uf you want to send me duablo gifts, very welcomed.

I'll add you up, although I don't gave Diablo.

shishkas_gonna_shishk.gif

I liked Halo 4 too but we might need to up the pace.

giphy.gif

Ok, cool.

Hopefully the destiny servers don't throw a fit when I try and log in twice.

I can farm glimmer, fly to the tower stores and buy equipment on my 360 on one monitor while my crucible matches load on my other with GAF on the third screen.

MULTITASKING. :-D

How's latency on the XBONE's HDMI passthrough? Could I plug the 360 in there?

Depends on the game. I've had some success playing stuff like Alan Wake and Deadpool through my X1, though I wouldn't be eager to try it with any particularly reflex-intensive.

Fuchsdh

Don't think Halo 5's campaign levels will improve. They'll probably get worse if anything.

They have far more time to work on the campaign this time around. Plenty of issues people have with the missions were a result of time constraints (certain cinematics were intended to be playable sequences, for instance.)

Prologue

Hopefully some 343 staff roams these parts.

Forza Horizon 2 will have 1000 person clubs when the game release later next month. Since this chief collection will have four distinct games and four very passionate communities, will there be any systems to help communities form? I'm talking about options available in the actual game and not on the website.

Forza Horizon 2 will have 1000 person clubs when the game release later next month. Since this chief collection will have four distinct games and four very passionate communities, will there be any systems to help communities form? I'm talking about options available in the actual game and not on the website.
I doubt it, but it's possible. A clan feature would be nice.

VinFTW

REALLY hoping for clans/teams in Halo 5/MCC.

Man having that separate tab for clans with its own emblem, ranking system, clan battles, fuck... fucking perfect.

Madness

I don't think you'll see any radical changes to how they approach communities/teams or any new systems in place for MCC. At best, the biggest change is the unified menus and playlists.

Remember, this is not their main next gen game, that comes out next year. Plus, they also have a long 3 week+ beta to oversee as well.

VinFTW

I don't think you'll see any radical changes to how they approach communities, or any new systems in place for MCC. At best, the biggest change is the unified menus and playlists.

Remember, this is not their main next gen game, that comes out next year. Plus, they also have a long 3 week+ beta to oversee as well.

Yeah, no excuses for H5 though!

nillapuddin

Played halo 4 and titanfall same time like 2 weeks ago, no discernable lag at all

At launch it was unplayable, ymmv now though, could depend on systems updates / set resolution

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Diablo has taken over my life...help...
After playing 75+ hours I finally got burnt out. Did that stop me from playing more? Nope. I had to let my friend borrow the game for me to finally lay off, lol.

After playing 75+ hours I finally got burnt out. Did that stop me from playing more? Nope. I had to let my friend borrow the game for me to finally lay off, lol.

As soon as I escape this vortex, Destiny is gonna come out

for fuck's sake

so how many of HaloGAF is on that PS4 Destiny grind? My PSN is the same as my username here

Played halo 4 and titanfall same time like 2 weeks ago, no discernable lag at all

At launch it was unplayable, ymmv now though, could depend on systems updates / set resolution
I don't know man.. Just tried playing DKCTF through it and the lag was very noticeable lol, moreso than that transition from an old LCD -> low latency monitor/SDTV.

And that the big bad that you kill isn't even dead.

Literally worse than the Tartarsauce fight at the end of H2.

That boss fight was so bad, they just said "fuck it" for 343 Guilty Spark and re-did Halo CE's ending

It made me really appreciate Reach's finale, in that its open-ended combat reflected what people liked about the series with the whole sandbox/Golden Triangle vs more linear/scripted sequence, and the desperate futility played very well with the game's themes.

darthbob

That boss fight was so bad, they just said "fuck it" for 343 Guilty Spark and re-did Halo CE's ending

It made me really appreciate Reach's finale, in that its open-ended combat reflected what people liked about the series with the whole sandbox/Golden Triangle vs more linear/scripted sequence, and the desperate futility played very well with the game's themes.

Reach's ending was great, IMO, and I'm not talking about the end of PoA and the MAC gun sequence because that shit was hard AF on Legendary.

I'm talking about the final stand at the end where you try to survive as long as possible, that was great. So yeah, I think we can agree on that.

Yeah, the Last Stand part of Reach was pretty great.

>Halo 4 ended with Cortana letting go of chief
>Malukah composes her "Frozen sleep" H4 song
>The Disney movie called, "Frozen" releases
>Has a one hit wonder song called, "Let it go" and makes even Marines cry over its lyrics

Coincidence? I think not. It's a conspiracy, gaf.

Madness

ENDLESS, BALANCED MULTIPLAYER

I've actually never noticed that.

That's biggest problem with these journos and reviewers. They play the game before launch, with a handful of other journos/devs on, and for only a little while before they write it all up. So how can they even say it's endless, balanced multi-player when the general public hasn't gotten a hold of the game, and played at least more than a month.

Top Bottom