• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Vooduu

I'm foaming at the mouth from that burger gif. Yes I just had a seizure.

Bd-DFLSCMAA5RPk.jpg

BexvDASCIAATZSL.jpg

da25950473c711e3944f12e000151e5c_8.jpg

My favorite fast food burger atm.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
We don't have Chick-Fil-A's around here, either. When they were all over the news for being anti-gay I thought their name was pronounced Chick Phil Uh. It made a lot more sense when I finally heard it out loud, lol.

#weekendgaf

Vooduu

We don't have Chick-Fil-A's around here, either. When they were all over the news for being anti-gay I thought their name was pronounced Chick Phil Uh. It made a lot more sense when I finally heard it out loud, lol.

#weekendgaf

No chick fil a's?! No whataburgers?!

Tom-Delonge-WTF-Blink-182-Gif-Classic.gif

Edit: That anti gay shit was probably the stupidest shit ever. Being in Texas too, the ignorance was fierce.

We have basically nothing where I live. Closest Whataburger is in El Paso, which is like 90 minutes away. But we have Blake's Lottaburger, which is also pretty damn good.

I think the closest CFA is like an hour.

Closest In-n-Out is in Arizona somewhere I think (or maybe it's Vegas?). Five Guys I've had and it's ok. But that's like 1000 miles east of here. Never been Fatburger.

Seriously, we have nothing.

We do have a bunch of really good *actual* Mexican restaurants here. Local joints with drop-dead amazing food.

Vooduu

Got Chick-Fil-A and Whataburger in my neck of the woods, just no In-N-Out or Fatburger :(

Five Guys fills the hole somewhat.

We have them all except for Fatburger but we have Carl's Jr (scust), Burger Street
kttcolilawd
, and other small family burger places/diners. Five Guys gets old real quick.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
We do have a bunch of really good *actual* Mexican restaurants here. Local joints with drop-dead amazing food.
Now I can relate to that. If yall are ever in Portland, I can give you insider knowledge on where to find a good burrito. They're kinda rare here.

Also: if you've never tried Ethiopian food, you're doing yourself an injustice.

Mix

I cannot believe I almost missed a Whataburger conversation. Gotta be either the honey barbecue chicken strip sandwich, the hunter butter chicken biscuit, or the classic triple with cheese on Texas toast.

I'm gonna miss it.

Now I can relate to that. If yall are ever in Portland, I can give you insider knowledge on where to find a good burrito. They're kinda rare here.

Also: if you've never tried Ethiopian food, you're doing yourself an injustice.

Reminds me to take you to eat real grill hamburgers near of the world trade center here in mexico, taste the heaven and you wont be able to eat for the entire freaking day and you will ask for more. Deserts after that feat of eating half of a cow? sure !

We have basically nothing where I live. Closest Whataburger is in El Paso, which is like 90 minutes away. But we have Blake's Lottaburger, which is also pretty damn good.

I think the closest CFA is like an hour.

Closest In-n-Out is in Arizona somewhere I think (or maybe it's Vegas?). Five Guys I've had and it's ok. But that's like 1000 miles east of here. Never been Fatburger.

Seriously, we have nothing.

I'll never get NM's love of Blake's Lotaburger. It's solid, but not at all deserving of the cult status.

Can't beat all the Mexican/New Mexican joints all over the state. I'm craving a sopapilla now.

I'll never get NM's love of Blake's Lotaburger. It's solid, but not at all deserving of the cult status.

Can't beat all the Mexican/New Mexican joints all over the state. I'm craving a sopapilla now.

There are some Blake's that are good, some just alright. Sort of like Whataburger :) Depends who's making your food. Anyway, NM is all about Allsup's AM I RIGHT?! ;)

Raide

Welp, Xbox One pre-ordered with Destiny and free MCC. Time to start forging again but I am determined to get into some actual MP this time around.

TexasFlag.jpg

Mexican food.
kttcolitakedat

If you ever swing through South Central New Mexico, you have to try this place. All the food is ridiculously good.

Personal favorites are stuffed sopapillas, fried avocados, chile rellenos, and carnitas. And their green chile sauces and stews are all just hnnnngggg...

Also, if Stinkles is listening, they have prickly pear margaritas from your dreams.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Welp, Xbox One pre-ordered with Destiny and free MCC. Time to start forging again but I am determined to get into some actual MP this time around.
What haven't you gotten into it before?

Raide

What haven't you gotten into it before?

I tend to get hyped for all the Halo games, jump in and play but I just suck. Love games with an objective in since but I am just not that great at shooters. I spent more time playing around in Forge making maps than I do actually playing the game.

Kinda hoping Halo 2 HD will do it since that was the last Halo I really got into without Forge distractions.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I tend to get hyped for all the Halo games, jump in and play but I just suck. Love games with an objective in since but I am just not that great at shooters. I spent more time playing around in Forge making maps than I do actually playing the game.

Kinda hoping Halo 2 HD will do it since that was the last Halo I really got into without Forge distractions.
I know what you mean. I was excited as hell for Halo 2, played online for the first time, and got wrecked. I got really discouraged and gave up trying. Then the same thing happened with Halo 3. It wasn't until 2010 (right before Reach came out) that I finally took the time to get better at the game. I eventually figured things out and now I'm decent.

So yeah, give it a shot. You may of course be a hopeless case though, lol.

JonCha

I know what you mean. I was excited as hell for Halo 2, played online for the first time, and got wrecked. I got really discouraged and gave up trying. Then the same thing happened with Halo 3. It wasn't until 2010 (right before Reach came out) that I finally took the time to get better at the game. I eventually figured things out and now I'm decent.

So yeah, give it a shot. You may of course be a hopeless case though, lol.

I remember during the peak of Halo3 my friend and I would have warm up matches almost every day and we got pretty serious about, at a pretty decent level. Even played the MLG playlist semi regularly.

Won't ever get back to that level - and don't want to tbh - but Halo 2/3 should recapture that competitiveness without the ultra try-hands being around, which is what H3 is like at the moment.

Nebula

You going for that deal through GAME as well? I'm honestly thinking of dropping the white PS4 with Destiny to get the Xbone with Destiny and MCC.

Raide

You going for that deal through GAME as well? I'm honestly thinking of dropping the white PS4 with Destiny to get the Xbone with Destiny and MCC.

Yeah, pre-ordered online for the deal and I am grabbing a used Kinect from CEX at £35.

Destiny is a huge game but all that Halo goodness for free is just too good to pass up.

Vooduu

If you ever swing through South Central New Mexico, you have to try this place. All the food is ridiculously good.

Personal favorites are stuffed sopapillas, fried avocados, chile rellenos, and carnitas. And their green chile sauces and stews are all just hnnnngggg...

Also, if Stinkles is listening, they have prickly pear margaritas from your dreams.

Sweet! Will try it when I'm on a road trip to Phoenix or LA. Bookmarked the Yelp page too.

Nebula

Sorry sonyGAF I'm going xbone. Just need to swap in my 360 slim and some games to knock the price down. Deal is too good to pass up.

Vooduu

m23

My friend has had Destiny since 3 days ago, but can't play because servers are down. Dat always online.

Edit: Thank neogaf mobile for being able to disable gifs/pics. I would have reached my limit these last 2 pages.

Top Bottom