• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Of all people to accuse of complaining too much, you target Dax...that's like going after Tashi or Kittens

Sephzilla what avatar bet did you lose

also, I'm playing ODST right noooooooooow

VinFTW

Of all people to accuse of complaining too much, you target Dax...that's like going after Tashi or Kittens

Sephzilla what avatar bet did you lose

also, I'm playing ODST right noooooooooow

I rarely complain.

Why would you remove Halo 3? It has the best campaign of the series.

To be fair, I posted that before she posted. Also, I don't consider what she said complaining, I was talking about nitpicking IQ of screenshots, etc before the games even come out.

:p

VinFTW

Should we wait until after the game comes out, when there's a larger barrier in the way of improvement?

I just think be as harsh as you guys are without seeing the game in motion is a little pointless AT THIS TIME.

Good point, I agree, but let's wait a little for the footage eh?

Overdoziz

Banned
I just think be as harsh as you guys are without seeing the game in motion is a little pointless AT THIS TIME.

Good point, I agree, but let's wait a little for the footage eh?
They released a picture. People responded to that picture.
It's that simple.

To be fair, I posted that before she posted. Also, I don't consider what she said complaining, I was talking about nitpicking IQ of screenshots, etc before the games even come out.

:p
Oh yeah, pixel counters are the worst. 343 said 1080p for every game, and that's what it looks like.

It's not gonna bother me that much.
Where's your montage of you donging on scrubs?

WHERE DAX WHERE!?

Don't worry we all suck now. No one plays it anymore.
hey man I was owning noobs at the Gamestop convention!
And Grizzly Adams didn't have a beard.
I have no idea who that is, but I'm not bad at Halo. Id say I'm average.

antigoon

re: the "best" multiplayer, My fantasyland, pie-in-the-sky compromise that obviously isn't happening would be to bring all the Halo 3 maps into the Halo 2 engine, and have MCC include the multiplayers of just CE, 2 and 2 Anniversary. Could have more high pop playlists this way.

After all, you can still play Halo 3 and 4 online on 360. :)
And Halo 3's multiplayer is just the same as Halo 2's except not as good so...........

Booties

Banned
I have no idea who that is

FailFish.png

but I'm not bad at Halo. Id say I'm average.

1v1 guardian

You ignore me bro? That's not cool.

I meant you were probably on dax's now.

I am statistically turrible unless we're talking weird shitty fringe gametypes like sword / propipe starts. I get the kills nobody else can, but can't get the kills everybody else does.

Liamc723

I know this is a real small thing compared to everything else, but has there been any info on the 4000 gamerscore and achievements for MCC yet? Like will they be the same achievements as the ones in Halo 3 and Halo 4? I'd like to see some new ones due to the unification of the games, where you can play certain missions from each game.

I know this is a real small thing compared to everything else, but has there been any info on the 4000 gamerscore and achievements for MCC yet? Like will they be the same achievements as the ones in Halo 3 and Halo 4? I'd like to see some new ones due to the unification of the games, where you can play certain missions from each game.

Some achievements will be the same, some achievements will be new. We don't know yet precisely.

FyreWulff

Hopefully every matchmaking specific achievement is gone

please

no more locking in gametypes or modes to matchmaking and hamstringing the sustain team

Hopefully every matchmaking specific achievement is gone

please

no more locking in gametypes or modes to matchmaking and hamstringing the sustain team
I'd guess so just because the achievements were used as a marketing point at E3. Don't want to allow your selling point be used against you as a mistake you made [/repeated].

Top Bottom