• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Happy page 343 day!

9e3bb7f0d4.gif

No

Obviously we don't know that.

I just see this as a sign that 343i is looking to replace the Chief as the central figure of the Halo franchise. And before it happens I'd like to see him get a proper send off

"You want to replace him." -- Halsey to ONI officer, Halo 4 Prologue.

Did y'all get through the raid after Lance and I jumped out?

Yeah I think there was still 2-3 of us that, we got back up to six and finished the fight. Took a while, but we got there.

Still, nothing but ass shards :p

Fuchsdh

You should have to knock off the armor on their back first and then dig your hands into their flesh, steering them by putting pressure on certain nerves.

<nerdery>

I don't think you could do that given that a Hunter is made up of a massive colony of sentient worms. I don't think in Hunter form they serve as individual nerves, really. It also explains their toughness, one-shot CE versions aside--killing individual worms isn't going to bring it down.

willow ve

<nerdery>

I don't think you could do that given that a Hunter is made up of a massive colony of sentient worms. I don't think in Hunter form they serve as individual nerves, really. It also explains their toughness, one-shot CE versions aside--killing individual worms isn't going to bring it down.

I really liked how Forward Unto Dawn portrayed the Hunters. First time they looked large enough and weird enough to not just be a "bigger elite" type class.

Blueblur1

"The Xbox one is a person's God-given right"
-Something Speedy actually said while playing Destiny tonight. Also, he really is a piece of shit

If I ever played with Speedy online I would probably get an aneurysm from trying to comprehend him. Lol

I'm on a marathon of that right now...

RON FREAGIN' SWANSON

gf and I have been trucking through it lately. We're about halfway through season six right now. Pretty good show.

Really distracting to see how much physically different Andy becomes around the time he starts shooting Guardians of the Galaxy in real life, ~somewhere in S5 and especially in S6.

I really liked how Forward Unto Dawn portrayed the Hunters. First time they looked large enough and weird enough to not just be a "bigger elite" type class.

Just food for thought: if we ever end up getting a Grunt Squadron type game, the Hunters are going to look absolutely huge.

Booties

Banned
Too sensy

Not sure why there isn't a wikipedia subheader on that Stone Town entry for Halo. Someone should fix it.

Also TIL Freddie Mercury was born on Zanzibar. Put in Queen easter egg pls.

IGN gave Halo 4 a 9.8/10, the highest score they ever gave to a Halo game.

Halo 4.

HALO 4

It's clearly the best halo ever made. Why would you question that?

Sephzilla

Posting on epic page!

Guys, this last month is really going to drag on isn't it?

Also, late to the party on the Locke stuff. Assuming it's true, I have a feeling it will probably be another Halo 2 situation where you alternate between Locke and Chief.
And Locke will become a background character again in Halo 6 after 343 realizes people just like being The Chief

TheOddOne

Also, late to the party on the Locke stuff. Assuming it's true, I have a feeling it will probably be another Halo 2 situation where you alternate between Locke and Chief.
And Locke will become a background character again in Halo 6 after 343 realizes people just like being The Chief
What if they turn it into Metal Gear.

Master Chief clones everywhere, but this time he is black. /Don't ban me Bish

Sephzilla

What if they turn it into Metal Gear.

Master Chief clones everywhere, but this time he is black. /Don't ban me Bish

I'm good with it only if we get a Platinum Games developed spinoff where RaidenLocke throws a Scarab halfway across a city and slices it in half.

-Ryn

Banned
gf and I have been trucking through it lately. We're about halfway through season six right now. Pretty good show.

Really distracting to see how much physically different Andy becomes around the time he starts shooting Guardians of the Galaxy in real life, ~somewhere in S5 and especially in S6.
Holy shit that's him!? I haven't seen much of GotG aside from the trailer. Nice.

You guys are a lot further than me though.
Loving it so far. It may be one of my favorite series.

GLORIOUS 50ppp MASTER RACE CELEBRATE
tumblr_m6c3f2vcNm1rvwq31o1_500.gif

It's nice that you guys thought of JC's feelings.
LOL

So do we know what days IGN is going to update with Halo MCC stuff? Or at least the first day?
Nope. Apparently it might be today
possibly probably maybe.

*edit*
Crud I missed the page. What a waste...

Top Bottom