• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Maybe, finally back from vacation permanently this time.

aoAamEE.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck, my aunt has nothing but shitty old janky controllers, lol. I can't play like this. No Halopalooza for me this weekend, I guess.

Tawpgun

Hi from Iceland. Dunno where nightfall was filmed but its so amazing here. Saw some of the most alien looking places.

We were also passing by Thingvellir and saw a film crew filming something futuristic looking. Futuristic astronaut costumes or something.

So came across another cheater on H3 last night. He was a 49 in lone wolves.
Why do they meddle in rank playlist? Just go to social and stay there haha

Hi from Iceland. Dunno where nightfall was filmed but its so amazing here. Saw some of the most alien looking places.

We were also passing by Thingvellir and saw a film crew filming something futuristic looking. Futuristic astronaut costumes or something.

/hype

hope you're enjoying your stay! Iceland seems so amazing.

Omni

Anyone gonna be playing Halo a bit later? I go back to university tomorrow so I'm just spending the day chilling and playing games

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'll play, but the controller I'm using sucks so don't expect any miracles. When do you all wanna play?

Oh yeah, and I only have access to Halo 3 right now.

-Ryn

Banned
So came across another cheater on H3 last night. He was a 49 in lone wolves.
Why do they meddle in rank playlist? Just go to social and stay there haha
I probably ran into the same guy earlier today. You gonna be on later tonight?

The Waypoint kids are even funnier.

Dude is obviously skilled but I don't think complaining about spawn killing is unjustified.

I get that it takes skill to know and understand where they'll spawn next, but it seems like the opposite of what a lot say Halo is supposed to be (starting on equal grounds). If a player is immediately being pinged from out of nowhere then that's not a battle of skill anymore. The player has to find where the shooter is immediately so they are already at a major disadvantage and no matter how good you are, you're going to lose if the opposing player knows how to shoot.

miss u guys
Let's play some Halo later

gAg CruSh3r

Bought Halo 2 vista! Had to put the disk content onto a hard drive but I got it installed on my surface pro 2 :). Works great with the xbox one controller. I just need to fix that graphic glitch with the windows. 8.1 problem. If there is a fix for it?

B72332B9-9475-4F4E-95BE-B9E0AF0CAF0C.jpg

AE0E85CB-F55F-4E05-B356-C4CC7EB8EB53_1.jpg

I probably ran into the same guy earlier today. You gonna be on later tonight?

Dude is obviously skilled but I don't think complaining about spawn killing is unjustified.

I get that it takes skill to know and understand where they'll spawn next, but it seems like the opposite of what a lot say Halo is supposed to be (starting on equal grounds). If a player is immediately being pinged from out of nowhere then that's not a battle of skill anymore. The player has to find where the shooter is immediately so they are already at a major disadvantage and no matter how good you are, you're going to lose if the opposing player knows how to shoot.

Let's play some Halo later

Knowledge of the map and spawns is what makes a good player, getting out of spawn traps shows a good player. Jumper is a moron. on waypoint and twitter.

Top Bottom