• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Mistel

Banned
I wonder how many game types got cut? There's this, generator defense, and Spartans vs Elites off the top of my head.
You can play generator defense and spartans v elites in firefight.
Reaches campaign is underrated. It's a perfect homage to the trilogy. Pacing, encounters and enemy ai is some of halos best.

Yeah all better now thankfully, had to stop drinking hennessy however, fair trade off for good health imo haha.
Reach is one of my favorite campaigns in the series it's more enjoyable than 4 by miles. I've not had hennessy any good?

Omni

So I kinda caved in and bought an Xbone haha. Decided to get the pack with Kinect and 4 games. Plus I got Tomb Raider on top of it. Figure I'll just sell or give away the Forza V and Titanfall download codes since there's no way I can use them myself

Paid the $50 for express shipping so it should get here tomorrow hopefully. Kinda excited

/random tidbit

So I kinda caved in and bought an Xbone haha. Decided to get the pack with Kinect and 4 games. Plus I got Tomb Raider on top of it. Figure I'll just sell or give away the Forza V and Titanfall download codes since there's no way I can use them myself

Paid the $50 for express shipping so it should get here tomorrow hopefully. Kinda excited

/random tidbit

Forza 5 is the only decent racing game in a decade.

Congrats on the xbone get!

Sounds like once you get used to it, it's worth having. I have a Kinect for my 360 somewhere around the house and it was cool for some stuff.

Yeah the voice stuff is good if you have a clear accent and high success rate. Kinect fitness works surprising well too, which reminds me I've been slack with it!

/random tidbit

Don't forget you can pause downloads/installs so you could download it over multiple months/bandwidth quotas.

Halo customs happening tonight? I'm down if so!

-your GT is the same as on here yeah?

Jumping on about 8.30-9pm and yeah GT same name.
Edit: AEST time, so 1 hour or so. Life with kids and their bedtimes :)

Sofa King

/random tidbit

Congrats! PVZ Garden Warfare is a pretty fun game if you haven't grabbed it yet.

/random tidbit
I'm proud of you ⌒.⌒ ^▽^

Top Bottom