• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

willow ve

Everyone is wrong on the racing game opinions.

All you need are the following:
Rad Racer (NES)
Rock n' Roll Racing (SNES)
Cruis'n USA (Arcade)
Rush the Rock (Arcade)
Project Gotham Racing (Xbox)
Twisted Metal 1 and 2 (PlayStation)
Driver (PC)
Monster Truck Madness (PC)
Need for Speed Most Wanted (Xbox 360)
Test Drive Unlimited (Xbox 360)

F Zero if you need something retro futuristic.

All other opinions are wrong.

Rad Racer (NES)
Cruis'n USA (Arcade)
Rush the Rock (Arcade)
Driver (PC)

The fact that Split/Second is not on your list invalidates it.

m23

The pack comes with Dead Rising 3, ACIV, Titanfall and Forza. Which isn't much variety because I'll have to get rid of most of them... But I will be buying the Game of the Year edition of Forza when it's released in a few weeks (as it should have all the updates pressed onto disc, right?) and have Tomb Raider to keep me occupied (plus I'll give KI a go as suggested above)

Until the Halo collection my Xbone is just gonna be a single player box, I think. Most of my friends still play Halo or BF4 on 360 and so that's where I'll be

fun fact. Xbone and Kinect with four games costs the same as an Xbone and Kinect and no games at the same store here in Australia :3

Good games to get you started I guess, heard DR3 was great. Add me up if you're down to play, Forza is great fun with friends.

Sofa King

The way I see it is people on ps4 are paying more to get early access to worthless garbage.

I'd agree except for they are paying the same amount. That and I'll reserve judgement to see if the exclusive MP map is good and if the unique weaponry are skins or actual weapons that are worthwhile.

Random17

lubwoCI.jpg

What is this thing Frankie? It looks like a weird Space Banshee/Vampire Hybrid.

Booties

Banned
I'd agree except for they are paying the same amount. That and I'll reserve judgement to see if the exclusive MP map is good and if the unique weaponry are skins or actual weapons that are worthwhile.

Yeah, but there is probably so much content on the standard xbox one game that by the time you get bored of it you'll already have access to all that shit anyway.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
In case yall missed it, I want to give a shout out to the Destiny Beta Competition that broony is organizing over in this thread --> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=854998. It's a fundraiser for Child's Play! You pay a minimum of $5 to enter in a variety of competitions, both PvE and PvP. And there's prizes! do it do it do it do it

-Ryn

Banned
I can't wait for "Head over to HaloWaypoint for your universal ranking system", right guys? Guys?
Please no.

This made me think about how 343 would handle the ranking system and I had a funny idea about how they would do it. It would work based on which game you played, and each game would have a different effect on your rank.

Halo CE would have the biggest impact on ranking up, while having the least on ranking down. So if you do really well in CE you will rank up faster but if you don't it will have less of an effect.

Halo 2 would have a bit less of an impact on ranking up while having more of an impact on ranking down. It would then continue this to its logical conclusion.

Thus separating all the noobs from the hardcore badasses that play REAL Halo.

Cue the Pistol massacre

Please no.

This gave me a funny idea about how 343 would handle the ranking system. It would work based on which game you played, and each game would have a different effect on your rank.

Halo CE would have the biggest impact on ranking up, while having the least on ranking down. So if you do really well in CE you will rank up faster but if you don't it will have less of an effect.

Halo 2 would have a bit less of an impact on ranking up while having more of an impact on ranking down. It would then continue this to its logical conclusion.

Thus separating all the noobs from the hardcore badasses that play REAL Halo.

Cue the Pistol massacre

stupid, no.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

Rad Racer (NES)
Cruis'n USA (Arcade)
Rush the Rock (Arcade)
Driver (PC)

no classic sega arcade racers or rallisport? you are so wrong.

Rad Racer (NES)
Cruis'n USA (Arcade)
Rush the Rock (Arcade)
Driver (PC)

Opinions are like assholes, and boy does yours stink.

I actually hate you. I can't believe I did that :3

And the white light is on. So I assume it's connected

Due to the Coriolis effect in the southern hemisphere, you will need to hold the controller upside-down. There's a patch that corrects it once you get it connected to Live.

Bulletin is up

SDCC:
Nightfall First look panel, with short video teaser
and
MCC panel (with probably the same stuff that they showed at RTX)

thats about it, quick draw in slot 3 of Doubles and Big Team Swat back in rotation.

Ghazi

Guys sorry for OT, but quick question. What am I supposed to do here? (X1 setup)

I'm pressing the A button but nothing is happening. I feel like I'm missing something obvious

I set mine up earlier today... you are supposed to press A. But, if that doesn't work...

Top Bottom