• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

VortexCortex

Neo Member
Matt Goodwin is a British University Professor and social commentator who's growing in traction recently.

This 3-4min clip is a must watch for those that loathe the BBC. I think they mistakenly platformed him not knowing his position and he gives them both barrels and more for their coverage on the conflict. Wrecks them.

I had a few things to say about the BBC and Hamas on BBC Politics Live​

God damn, I want this dude as PM!

hyperbertha

I am so Sad about what is happening there. Fuck hamas they should be removed from the earth like isis. Fuck Israel for creating a apartheid state, and by doing so feeding hamas new followers.... fucking me

The thing what makes me so sad .... there is no answer to all the misery. Israel is never going to give back the land they stole from the Palestinians. The Palestinians retaliate by joining hamas or other ways. which justifies Israel to go even harder. this will never end....
Israel isn't an apartheid state. They took over lands through battles not incited by them.

BlackTron

Shame about gunther, seemed like a voice of reason in other topics.
I have to say this...the past week while thinking about what is going on over there, I kept getting by thinking hopefully most people just died quickly from being shot. Then it came out that over 80% of bodies recovered had been tortured, including children, and I couldn't even function for the rest of the day. In that context, who cares about this crap? If you know kids died, why are you more worried that the media might report it with TOO incendiary language of beheading? OH NO THERE MIGHT BE A STRONGER REACTION THAN WARRANTED! BAD MEDIA! Dumb ass hill to die on.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Can you summarise this bro. Didn't see any subtitles and it's in Hebrew.
Overall he talked as opposition to what's happening to our values, and when we have democratic values we are stronger. It breeds the creativity that made Israel a power house in tech, agriculture, and more. He was referencing the current government obsession in changing the rules which lost their focus on actually governing.

Also talked about his father, a Holocaust surviver. That like many, my family included, was happy, joked, lived life. I can tell from my own experience that my grandfather who only spoke Yiddish was always telling jokes while every night he screamed.

We'll survive this, like we have many things, and unlike perpetual victims, we'll thrive and move on.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Most of them, as young as possible, have been manipulated and indoctrinated to look at non-muslims as non-humans. So they literally don't care about killing others.
I feel like you'd literally have to see them as demons to go on with torture. I can't imagine what it would take for me to be fine with torturing anyone. I'd have to completely lose my grip on reality.

LordOfChaos

They must’ve been there for a dinner party, then, amid the mutilated corpses.
Happy Dinner Party GIF by Apple TV+

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Blinken has been putting in the work travelling to numerous countries in a few days.

International diplomacy is such a tough job... having to prevent an all-out war from breaking out. Hamas still has a lot of hostages.

Last edited:

wa600

It shows them taking tractors and a bike. I guess in the US they think looting they think 65" TVs.

There are several videos and in one there actually is a guy on a motorcycle carrying a huge TV. Maybe someone will find it on twitter..

Nydius

I don't have any fancy tweets to share or anything like that but the only thing that keeps coming to mind is that my late grandfather -- a not-particularly-religious man who dropped everything in 1941, left behind his then 10 year old son to enlist and "fight those Jew hating Kraut bastards" (his words when I asked), and served two years in the European theater -- would be absolutely appalled at the rallies and open antisemitism on display today throughout the west (and particularly here in the US).

FunkMiller

Blinken has been putting in the work travelling to numerous countries in a few days.

International diplomacy is such a tough job... having to prevent an all-out war from breaking out. Hamas still has a lot of hostages.

It would have been a much easier job, if he and his boss had been more willing to assist Ukraine in a much stronger way - that would have been more destructive to the Russians.

I'm convinced part of the reason why Hamas were persuaded by their Iranian (and Russian) puppet masters to undertake this atrocity was because it appeared like the fangs of the US were blunted.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
It would have been a much easier job, if he and his boss had been more willing to assist Ukraine in a much stronger way - that would have been more destructive to the Russians.

I'm convinced part of the reason why Hamas were persuaded by their Iranian (and Russian) puppet masters to undertake this atrocity was because it appeared like the fangs of the US were blunted.
Funk I think you forgot about Russia's nuclear stockpile. That's the reason they are supporting Ukraine indirectly. No western country wants to go that far with Russia. Hamas was planning this attack for a long time. It's just a series of unfortunate events like fallout from the judicial reforms, Hamas keeping quiet about their plans, Intelligence failure and a bunch of other things that culminated into this destructive attack.

FunkMiller

Funk I think you forgot about Russia's nuclear stockpile. That's the reason they are supporting Ukraine indirectly. No western country wants to go that far with Russia. Hamas was planning this attack for a long time. It's just a series of unfortunate events like fallout from the judicial reforms, Hamas keeping quiet about their plans, Intelligence failure and a bunch of other things that culminated into this destructive attack.

I don't think Russia is capable of launching nuclear weapons under any circumstances, whether through mismanagement, corruption, or cowardice. Time and time again NATO has crossed Putin's red lines, and time and time again he's done nothing. Extremely expensive and crucial Russian military assets have been destroyed by cruise missile on declared Russian soil. Major C&C infrastructure has been destroyed. There are no nuclear weapons ever coming from Russia.

There is also zero chance Iran and Russia have had nothing to do with Hamas's attacks. Hamas are funded, trained and equipped by that axis. This is all part of wider conflict of both ideology and geography, and it's about time America stopped wetting its panties and started acting like the superpower they are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom