• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same about the English, they weren't here first. We Celts were here first and they are all occupiers who took the land by force. Only Joking, see how pointless a statement this is when this applies to ever country on Earth. Talk to anyone on the far right and they will say Muslims in Europe are occupying land that doesn't belong to them. I think we should kick the Muslims out of Istanbul and rename it Constantinople. They are occupiers, intact Cyprus and the western part of Turkey can go to Greece. Kosovo definitely doesn't belong to the Albanians buy you definition. I can go on and on.
"we celts"

asterix-and-obelix-the-middle-kingdom-1.jpg

This you?

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
That is in the gentle and benevolent hands of Hamas and their supporters.
When Hamas is wiped, sure.

This happened in America... What the FUCK does that have to do with Hamas? Islamaphobia has been around longer than this ... All that old man needed was one incident, any incident, to send him over the edge and target his tenets. His hate was already there!

The two of y'all need to take a beat and read!

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
This happened in America... What the FUCK does that have to do with Hamas? Islamaphobia has been around longer than this ... All that old man needed was one incident, any incident, to send him over the edge and target his tenets. His hate was already there!

I wasn't talking about the man. I thought he meant we need to de-escalate the Gaza area.

What he did was awful, and should be condemned.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

Landlord kills six-year-old Muslim boy and stabs mother in Illinois hate crime

Statement from President Joe Biden

De-escalation required.
De-escalation?

Again .. WTF does this have to do with Hamas and Israel?! This happened in America! His hate was ALREADY there! Any incident having to do with Muslims would have sent him over the edge!

Zathalus

This entire situation is sickening. Hamas committed an atrocity that was completely unjustified. The things I have seen and read that Hamas did is awful. The response has been a tragedy as well, while I fully agree that Hamas needs to be eradicated the cost in innocent lives has been horrible. I don't have any answers, I just find the entire situation absolutely horrendous. Seeing dead children, no matter the race or ethnicity is a tragedy.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I wasn't talking about the man. I thought he meant we need to de-escalate the Gaza area.

What he did was awful, and should be condemned.

Alright. I'm sorry... I just hate it when someone says one thing that only tangentially is connected to another... Like in this case a killing of a child and attempted killing of his mom and linking it to Hamas and Israel... No, he's just a fucking cunt of a hateful old man who barely needed a reason to do what he did.

near

Gold Member
De-escalation?

Again .. WTF does this have to do with Hamas and Israel?! This happened in America! His hate was ALREADY there! Any incident having to do with Muslims would have sent him over the edge!

Alright. I'm sorry... I just hate it when someone says one thing that only tangentially is connected to another... Like in this case a killing of a child and attempted killing of his mom and linking it to Hamas and Israel... No, he's just a fucking cunt of a hateful old man who barely needed a reason to do what he did.
War begets war. What is happening around the world has absolutely everything to do with the war in Israel. The violence that is ensuing through protests, the division on campuses. That article 100% infers the landlord was motivated due to the ongoing conflict. People are being incited to act on emotions as a result of their inability to comprehend the political landscape that is a war on terror. I understand the camp that refuses to de-escalate as Hamas will continue to exist. It is also hard for me to see a conclusion where world affairs will reconcile the longer this goes on, and casualties rise. I sound like a pacifist, I assure you I am not.

Last edited:

Wildebeest

Whenever there is sectarian violence in the news, you get copycats.

jason10mm

Gold Member

Sometimes the obvious needs to be said.

Unfortunately for colleges the student population cycles out so quickly these lessons can only really be learned and perpetuated by the professors. But if institutions don't hold them accountable then they just revert back to the same bullshit because THEY learned it in college as a student and never outgrew it.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Unfortunately for colleges the student population cycles out so quickly these lessons can only really be learned and perpetuated by the professors. But if institutions don't hold them accountable then they just revert back to the same bullshit because THEY learned it in college as a student and never outgrew it.
Definitely a lot of professors (especially in Gender Studies/CRT related fields and the humanities) pushing this stuff, but a lot of it also comes from the enormous number of administrators who have been hired over the past 10 years across the universities. DEI enforcers who are essentially Soviet political officers, spending all day organizing ideological events and campaigns, pressuring professors who step out of line. Most of it is not being taught in class.

For example, a Harvard biology professor some time ~last year stated that the male/female sexual dimorphism exists as part of her curriculum. Factually correct and completely necessary to teach in biology class. A Harvard DEI administrator went on Twitter and launched a campaign for her removal. She wasn't removed, thankfully (last I checked), but this creates an atmosphere of walking on eggshells lest you be targeted by the commissars.

These ideological hires are not genius scientists and scholars like most of the professors. They're hired primarily for their identity and they typically have radical Studies degree backgrounds.

FunkMiller

Definitely a lot of professors (especially in Gender Studies/CRT related fields and the humanities) pushing this stuff, but a lot of it also comes from the enormous number of administrators who have been hired over the past 10 years across the universities. DEI enforcers who are essentially Soviet political officers, spending all day organizing ideological events and campaigns, pressuring professors who step out of line. Most of it is not being taught in class.

This is by no means a problem just in educational establishments, either. It's a pattern I've seen across multiple sectors, given that my job brings me into contact with a lot of them.

We have stuffed our public institutions with administrator level individuals, who have grown up in very sheltered circumstances, with a distinct lack of life experience. Police, medical, government, education, welfare, planning, entertainment... the list goes on. Middle-class people, sometimes barely out of university, stuffed into roles with far too much responsibility - and power.

None of them have experienced much outside academia, and it starts to become a snake eating its own tale. With things getting worse as the years go by, and the lack of life skills among the growing number of administrators and middle management increases.

Not sure what the answer is.

ape2man

I am so Sad about what is happening there. Fuck hamas they should be removed from the earth like isis. Fuck Israel for creating a apartheid state, and by doing so feeding hamas new followers.... fucking me

The thing what makes me so sad .... there is no answer to all the misery. Israel is never going to give back the land they stole from the Palestinians. The Palestinians retaliate by joining hamas or other ways. which justifies Israel to go even harder. this will never end....

Last edited:

Jinzo Prime

but a lot of it also comes from the enormous number of administrators who have been hired over the past 10 years across the universities. DEI enforcers who are essentially Soviet political officers, spending all day organizing ideological events and campaigns, pressuring professors who step out of line.
I can't believe I never made that connection before, but it makes sense. The unending middle managers and bureaucracy must find reasons for its existence so it creates new conflicts to prove it is still needed.

My personal opinion, and ya’ll are totally entitled to yours, but I feel like I’m witnessing genocide in real-time. A thousand dead kids in a week!

well yeah, Israel have stared at the abyss and now the abyss is staring back

Go_Ly_Dow

Matt Goodwin is a British University Professor and social commentator who's growing in traction recently.

This 3-4min clip is a must watch for those that loathe the BBC. I think they mistakenly platformed him not knowing his position and he gives them both barrels and more for their coverage on the conflict. Wrecks them.

I had a few things to say about the BBC and Hamas on BBC Politics Live​

Last edited:

Nonehxc

War begets war. What is happening around the world has absolutely everything to do with the war in Israel. The violence that is ensuing through protests, the division on campuses. That article 100% infers the landlord was motivated due to the ongoing conflict. People are being incited to act on emotions as a result of their inability to comprehend the political landscape that is a war on terror. I understand the camp that refuses to de-escalate as Hamas will continue to exist. It is also hard for me to see a conclusion where world affairs will reconcile the longer this goes on, and casualties rise. I sound like a pacifist, I assure you I am not.
I'm fucking waiting for...

'He comes only in the hottest years...

And this year, it grows hot.

He's attracted to violence, to war...

Because in war, he finds the warriors...and the challenge of the hunt'

VOxW7WY.gif

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Sometimes the obvious needs to be said.

Sounds reasonable to me.

However, you got a ton of people who think free speech and right to protest/mob means they can say and do whatever they want. No holds barred style.

The key is government cracking down on this stupidity or else it'll fester, get bigger and become a norm. And when it gets too big as strength in numbers assemble, it's uncontrollable. So even hundreds of riot guards with gear cant even handle them as videos show they get pushed back outnumbered probably 10:1 or 100:1.

near

Gold Member
Matt Goodwin is a British University Professor and social commentator who's growing in traction recently.

This 3-4min clip is a must watch for those that loathe the BBC. I think they mistakenly platformed him not knowing his position and he gives them both barrels and more for their coverage on the conflict. Wrecks them.

I had a few things to say about the BBC and Hamas on BBC Politics Live​

I love it when they get caught with their pants down.

Thaedolus

This is absolutely amazing footage of Israel's Iron Dome system

A colleague lives not too far from a launcher site and sent a video of it going off to my boss a few days ago, pretty nuts

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I am so Sad about what is happening there. Fuck hamas they should be removed from the earth like isis. Fuck Israel for creating a apartheid state, and by doing so feeding hamas new followers.... fucking me

The thing what makes me so sad .... there is no answer to all the misery. Israel is never going to give back the land they stole from the Palestinians. The Palestinians retaliate by joining hamas or other ways. which justifies Israel to go even harder. this will never end....
Israel is NOT an apartheid state. Israel's 1/5 of the pop is Muslim/Palestinians, they have all the rights, they have congress presentation and were even part of the government. So no. Stop that lie.

Israel DID NOT steal the land from Palestinians, because they never owned it. It was always someone elses. Never theirs. There were no Palestinians until 1967, they were just Arabs living in the Palestine area.

Time to stop listening to TikTok and stupid lefties. Read up on history.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Playing devils advocate regarding all the media channels not really condemning Hamas, could it also be that they are just chicken shit? It's not so much liberals going liberal, but look what happened with Charlie Hebdo.

If any media publication damns Hamas to hell, they might get targeted bombing and shooting up their office.

Israel is NOT an apartheid state. Israel's 1/5 of the pop is Muslim/Palestinians, they have all the rights, they have congress presentation and were even part of the government. So no. Stop that lie.

Israel DID NOT steal the land from Palestinians, because they never owned it. It was always someone elses. Never theirs. There were no Palestinians until 1967, they were just Arabs living in the Palestine area.

Time to stop listening to TikTok and stupid lefties. Read up on history.

Amnesty disagrees and cites many sources and reports for why they disagree:

Israel's Apartheid Against Palestinians: Report & Resources

agree or disagree with the term "apartheid" the treatment of these people is one of those that don't have "all the rights", particularly the ones in the occupied-not-occupied zones

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Amnesty disagrees and cites many sources and reports for why they disagree:

Israel's Apartheid Against Palestinians: Report & Resources

agree or disagree with the term "apartheid" the treatment of these people is one of those that don't have "all the rights", particularly the ones in the occupied-not-occupied zones
Ah... Amnesty. This one? who didn't correct their "verified" report?

Gaza and the West Bank are NOT part of Israel, and that's why they have no rights in the country. Amnesty I guess view them as part of the country because they want to "free Palestine" from the river to the sea.

Ah... Amnesty. This one? who didn't correct their "verified" report?

Gaza and the West Bank are NOT part of Israel, and that's why they have no rights in the country. Amnesty I guess view them as part of the country because they want to "free Palestine" from the river to the sea.

The control Israel has on the OPT is what Amnesty counts, nothing about being the same country, that's just slippery rhetoric from you. The report is good, you should read it and educate yourself.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Amnesty International is run by people with close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.

In August 2015, The Times reported that Yasmin Hussein, then Amnesty's director of faith and human rights and previously its head of international advocacy and a prominent representative at the United Nations, had "undeclared private links to men alleged to be key players in a secretive network of global Islamists", including the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.[66][67] Ms. Hussein's husband, Wael Musabbeh and a Bradford community trust, of which both Mr Musabbeh and Ms Hussein were directors, were alleged by the United Arab Emirates to be part of a financial and ideological network linking the Muslim Brotherhood to its affiliate in the UAE, which the UAE government in 2013 accused of trying to overthrow the government.[67] Amnesty said it knew in 2013 of the alleged links between the Muslim Brotherhood, Mr Musabbeh, and the Bradford trust, but did not realize there was any connection to Ms Hussein, Musabbeh's wife of 20 years; it also challenged the fairness of the trial.[67] Mr Musabbeh said he had no connection to the Muslim Brotherhood and was not an Islamist.[67]

The Times also detailed instances where Hussein was alleged to have had inappropriately close relationships with the al-Qazzaz family, members of which were high-ranking government ministers in the administration of Mohammed Morsi and Muslim Brotherhood leaders at the time.[66][67] In 2012, Amnesty staff alerted authorities in the organization after Ms Hussein held a private, unofficial meeting in Egypt with Adly al-Qazzaz, a ministerial education adviser blamed by a teachers' union for undertaking the "Brotherhoodisation" of Egypt's education system; shared an evening meal with his family; and stayed overnight in their home.[66] Amnesty International's policies strictly forbid it from siding with any government or political party, and Amnesty staff are asked to declare links that may produce a real or perceived conflict of interest with its independence and impartiality.[66] Amnesty International said that conducted an internal inquiry and told Ms Hussein told that her overnight stay with the al-Qazzaz family was inappropriate.[66] Ms Hussein apologized and denied supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, saying that "any connections are purely circumstantial".[66]

Also:

In April 2015, Amnesty International voted against a motion proposing that it fight against antisemitism in the UK, which reached then-record levels in the previous year; despite its extensive attention to the single issue of Islamophobia in earlier years, Amnesty stated that it would be inappropriate to campaign for an issue with a "single focus" and that Amnesty "fights against discrimination in all its forms."[52][53][54]

Your sources suck, gunther. Educate yourself.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
The control Israel has on the OPT is what Amnesty counts, nothing about being the same country, that's just slippery rhetoric from you. The report is good, you should read it and educate yourself.
I don't need to educate myself on organizations with agenda, I fucking live here. The Muslims have all the rights I have, they actually have more since I'm gay and can't fucking get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom