• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
When will the world be rid of these absolutely vile, shit-stirring warmongers? Him and Putin and anyone else like them. How can a person spend all their days spinning up hatred and death? Disgusting.

Apocryphon

Iran got cold feet, guess threatening diplomacy works. Now they are like, don't attack us and we won't attack you.

Fuck it. These cunts have been operating through their proxies without suffering direct retaliation for far to long. Decimate their military infrastructure and kill every single Irianian that was involved in organizing the attack or helped supply the weapons that were used in it.

DaciaJC

Gold Member

Christ...This is also not ok. Targeting children and civilians is never ok. Fuck this guy.

Geez, yeah, that's awful. Piece of shit needs to never see daylight again.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

"
For years I protested against what I saw as the injustice of Israel’s treatment of Palestinians.

Then I saw what Assad did to Syrians—and to Palestinians in Syria.

Assad targeted for extermination every community that protested his rule and that included Palestinian refugee camps in Syria.

Studying that war on civilians showed me the difference between Assad’s total war, which aimed to destroy civilian life, and Israel’s wars of self-defense, which had tragic civilian casualties—but whose deaths were not the goal.

In Syria, Assad attacked civilians so much that many moved to be closer to the frontlines of the military conflict because it was safer there. In Syria, civilian life moved underground to evade the bombs—so Assad used chlorine gas (which sinks because it’s heavier than air) to kill them there or drive them aboveground. Hospitals were targeted day after day to render them dysfunctional. People were starved to death. Everything was reduced to rubble.

Israel is accused of carrying out such crimes, yet with an infinitely stronger military than Assad’s, it hasn’t destroyed civilian life in decades of “attacks” to the extent a few years of Assad’s attacks did.

And that’s because destroying civilian life isn’t its goal.

And now that Israel is increasing its bombing of Hamas targets in Gaza, it is warning civilians to leave targeted areas, rather than targeting them on purpose as Assad did.

10/7 showed what targeting civilians looks like.

Excuse me for this horrible counterfactual: The IDF has the capability to respond by going house to house to kidnap Gazan children. But they’re not and they won’t.

They won’t because it’s wrong.

And because Hamas wouldn’t accept the exchange: Hamas wants to exchange innocents for terrorists, life for death.

What Syria also showed me is that virtually no one in the international Palestinian solidarity movement protested against Assad’s attacks on Palestinians—and almost all of them even defended Assad.

They defended Assad despite him killing far more Palestinian civilians than Israel did (and he displaced the majority of Palestinians in Syria). Again, more important than the numbers is the goal behind them: Assad intended to kill civilians. The IDF did not. Yet they still did not protest Assad.

Why?

Look at the protests since 10/7.

Do they condemn Hamas? No.

If they’re for Palestinian lives and rights, why not? Do they think Hamas helps their cause?

Did the protests clarify what they mean by “resistance”? No—but some explicitly embraced the paragliders as a symbol and the massacre of 10/7.

If they don’t protest when Assad massacres Palestinians and then continue to call for “resistance” without qualification after 10/7, it is not Palestinian lives and dignity that drive them.

It is hatred of Jews.

And I’m ashamed I was ever a part of it.

I still stand for treating all lives with dignity. However, the obstacle to Palestinians living in peace and prosperity isn’t Israel—it’s the rejection of peace with Israel.

All those who care about Palestinian lives should hope Hamas is destroyed and that the hateful ideologies that allow them to exist are overcome.
"

Boozeroony

Gold Member
I doubt Israel ever had the intention to occupy Gaza in the first place. They threatened to do so and postponed multiple times to show muscle and scare the international community. Now they have leverage in negotiations to -most likely unsuccessfully- remove Hamas from Gaza without force. The international community will try to isolate Hamas further, but money will flow in via other ME countries. After a few years we are stuck with the same situation.

That is my cynical take.

TransTrender

Gold Member

Your mask is slipping

people in the vid most probably died, so watch only if you're okay with it.

This makes sense when you're some sort of monster.
Then again, these people operate to make sure all Jews and Infidels are killed at any cost. Then you have smooth brain progtards whites, blacks, and LBGTQIA+ which will sooner be fertilizer than allies for these assholes.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Never, ever think that social media is representative. It isn’t. Never has been, never will be.

CNN's wasn't a poll conducted via social media. I didn't check the others:

I think it's pretty clear that the vast majority of American citizens and those in governance support Israel.

At the federal level we've already given them full public support and delivered military aid and plan further packages. At the legislative level we're trying to whip the House into order so they can pass an aid bill to deliver to the Senate.

On the citizen front there's misguided groups of students who don't know a fucking thing what they're talking about, there's the typical brand of radical educators who are more than likely in the process of ending their careers by supporting Hamas, and the typical protests by the usual suspects. But it seems everywhere I look on what little social media I still use and with people in real life, almost no one is against Israel. Even on BlueSky and Reddit - which was honestly pretty shocking not gonna lie. Especially with Reddit.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Israel is an occupier and thus a cunt.

Israel occupied those territories at the outset of the Six-Day War because their neighbors were planning on using them as invasion routes to destroy Israel for having the temerity of being Jewish. They have continued to do so because groups within those territories (like the PLO and Hamas) have been funded and armed by their enemies and carried out endless terrorist attacks.

Learn some history.

Last edited:

near

Gold Member

Landlord kills six-year-old Muslim boy and stabs mother in Illinois hate crime

A 71-year-old man in Plainfield, Illinois, has been charged with murder and a hate crime after stabbing a child and his mother because they were Muslims. The attack killed a six-year-old boy and left the woman seriously wounded.
In a statement posted to the Will county sheriff’s office social media page, law enforcement responded to an emergency call made by a 32-year-old woman who alleged her landlord had attacked her with a knife.

The Will county sheriff’s office said: “Detectives were able to determine that both victims in this brutal attack were targeted by the suspect due to them being Muslim and the ongoing Middle Eastern conflict involving Hamas and the Israelis.”

According to text messages sent by the mother to the father of the boy, which were shared with CAIR International, the largest Muslim civil rights organization in the US, when the woman opened the door, the landlord attempted to choke her, then stabbed her, yelling: “You Muslims must die!”

Statement from President Joe Biden

Jill and I were shocked and sickened to learn of the brutal murder of a six-year-old child and the attempted murder of the child’s mother in their home yesterday in Illinois.

The child’s Palestinian Muslim family came to America seeking what we all seek—a refuge to live, learn, and pray in peace.

This horrific act of hate has no place in America, and stands against our fundamental values: freedom from fear for how we pray, what we believe, and who we are.

As Americans, we must come together and reject Islamophobia and all forms of bigotry and hatred. I have said repeatedly that I will not be silent in the face of hate. We must be unequivocal. There is no place in America for hate against anyone.

We join everyone here at the White House in sending our condolences and prayers to the family, including for the mother’s recovery, and to the broader Palestinian, Arab, and Muslim American communities.

De-escalation required.

Ironbunny

How can someone quote this moron after checking hes twitter feed goes over my head. I know a broken clock can be right every now and then but when the clock chooses to be wrong it should go in the bin.

FunkMiller

Please explain what you understand about how the territory in question has been occupied over the centuries.

I’m sure you would make such an inflammatory statement without actually being aware of the history of the region, would you?

Or will you just sit back and think yourself clever for making such a pointless statement? And if you do, do you recognise how empty that makes you as a human being?

Last edited:
I feel the same about the English, they weren't here first. We Celts were here first and they are all occupiers who took the land by force. Only Joking, see how pointless a statement this is when this applies to ever country on Earth. Talk to anyone on the far right and they will say Muslims in Europe are occupying land that doesn't belong to them. I think we should kick the Muslims out of Istanbul and rename it Constantinople. They are occupiers, intact Cyprus and the western part of Turkey can go to Greece. Kosovo definitely doesn't belong to the Albanians buy you definition. I can go on and on.

Topher

Gold Member

Damn son. You burned a 11 year old alt account for that?

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom