• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedolus

Multiple follow-up shots to finish him, looks like. You can see the first round had him freaking out when his face came into view briefly.

mdlE6re.jpg
mfw maybe I shouldn’t have done the murders

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I am so Sad about what is happening there. Fuck hamas they should be removed from the earth like isis. Fuck Israel for creating a apartheid state, and by doing so feeding hamas new followers.... fucking me

The thing what makes me so sad .... there is no answer to all the misery. Israel is never going to give back the land they stole from the Palestinians. The Palestinians retaliate by joining hamas or other ways. which justifies Israel to go even harder. this will never end....
Israel is NOT apartheid.

Stop this lying bullshit rhetoric.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Last edited:

Trunx81

Europe

it's been 10 years that it's like that, since ISIS, nothing new under the sun
we had a good, peaceful run during COVID .. Remember march 2020, when two guys crashed a car into Barcelona airport, but no one was there due to the lockdown?

LordOfChaos

I'd be interested in how many men have videos of them being treated like this.

So far zero. First killed, last even asked to be evacuated. Even though Israel (almost) equally drafts women making some viable combatants, what I hear a lot of is "just release the women and children"

There was another video of them beating a bunch of men taken hostage lying on a concrete floor

VortexCortex

Neo Member
When naming yourselves the Axis

Baddie GIF by Giphy QA
As soon as I read Axis and "Gates of Hell", my brain immediately went to William B.J. Blazkowicz uttering "Nazi scum!" when he slits the Nazi's throat during the hospital section in Wolfenstein The New Order and Sabaton's Primo Victoria.

Axis was crushed twice already, they'll be crushed again; hopefully for the last time.

Amazing. Who could've thought letting all these morons in would result in more attacks.

Not the stupid fucks running this country. Another terrorist attack. Maybe this time something will change right???

LordOfChaos

Not a huge Piers fan, but I thought he handled himself here pretty well. I just can't handle people that keep interrupting and cutting people off before they can finish their thought like this Mohammed Hijab guy.

That other guy was super annoying, kept interrupting and then asked why he was stuttering...Because you keep interrupting with nonsense bro.

I agree, I'm not a Piers fan but obviously the better side here

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
As soon as I read Axis and "Gates of Hell", my brain immediately went to William B.J. Blazkowicz uttering "Nazi scum!" when he slits the Nazi's throat during the hospital section in Wolfenstein The New Order and Sabaton's Primo Victoria.

Axis was crushed twice already, they'll be crushed again; hopefully for the last time.

They've gotta be intentionally doing this shit at this point in a social experiment to see how overt they can be and still get championed by the liberal west.

Like, just get the mustache and swastika, I honestly want to see what the Air tight defense that the enlightened minds of protestors use.

cormack12

Gold Member

Can all you gaffers check your pants. Someone's asshole has escaped. What a fucking top hat he is.

Not a huge Piers fan, but I thought he handled himself here pretty well. I just can't handle people that keep interrupting and cutting people off before they can finish their thought like this Mohammed Hijab guy.

The problem is they make a living off publishing content without scrutiny or needing to justify. When any of them get into real debate, they are usually obnoxious to shout down any other points they can't answer. They get fixated on 'messages' as anchors so go into a simple repetition until they see another divergence they can latch onto. All the while terrified that they can't even give an inch because their patreons will walk away. Even now they are probably saying he 'won' that debate despite looking completely out of place and acting like a 16 year old arguing with their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom