• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormack12

Gold Member
Then fuck them all to hell. This shit is inhumane
I doubt we will get an answer for a few hours tbh. Hoping for one side or the other to be culpable isn't going to bring back any of those people sadly. The questions will likely center on how?

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I doubt we will get an answer for a few hours tbh. Hoping for one side or the other to be culpable isn't going to bring back any of those people sadly. The questions will likely center on how?
The issue is how many people? Israel took more than a week to track and trace bodies of 1400+. How are they already giving out numbers?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
A huge percentage of rockets fired by Hamas land in Gaza rather than Israel and kill their own civilians. They don't care and this is business as usual for them.

I know it may come as a shock that the avowed genocidal psychopath terrorists are the bad guys, but they're the bad guys.

As depressing as it sounds it doesn't matter whether IDF did it or not. It doesn't matter what proof IDF provide that they didn't do it. Hamas has ensured that Israel are going to be saddled with the blame for this no matter what. A lot of people now have the mindset that "IDF lie, hamas only tells the truth"

jason10mm

Gold Member
Some one needs to post some WW2 era B-25 or even Vietnam era B-52 carpet bombing vids so folks can re-acquaint themselves with what "indiscriminate bombing" ACTUALLY looks like. The type of Gulf War on up precision strikes we see now have COMPLETELY re-written the idea of "collateral damage". Israel could do ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE more damage to Gaza if they wanted. And quite frankly no one could really stop them either. Their restraint in the face of this type of civilian integrated enemy combatant/imbedded terrorist regime is truely impressive.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
As depressing as it sounds it doesn't matter whether IDF did it or not. It doesn't matter what proof IDF provide that they didn't do it. Hamas has ensured that Israel are going to be saddled with the blame for this no matter what. A lot of people now have the mindset that "IDF lie, hamas only tells the truth"
True. Which is why I think IDF is taking its time. I hope, because I don't trust our people, that they are gathering evidence and will do a press conference and show why it wasn't us.

It's highly unlikely the IDF did it. The IDF did that as much as those IDF "bombing raids" the other day.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Agreed and either way this is going to increase tensions around the world

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Reuters is claiming it was Israel, but I remember this kek

-Zelda-

Banned
I probably do not have any business asking this question, but I wonder how many users here are of Jewish decent, or who may be Jews living in Israel who have accounts here. Either way, you have my best wishes during this time and during all times in general.

Thaedolus

A huge percentage of rockets fired by Hamas land in Gaza rather than Israel and kill their own civilians. They don't care and this is business as usual for them.

I know it may come as a shock that the avowed genocidal psychopath terrorists are the bad guys, but they're the bad guys.
Well they make them from stolen water pipes so ya know, whatcha gonna do? If you’re gonna murder babies gotta crack some eggs

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Major news outlets in Australia are reporting that it's an Israeli airstrike, because they take everything Hamas claims as gospel.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Major news outlets in Australia are reporting that it's an Israeli airstrike, because they take everything Hamas claims as gospel.
Yeah, my brother who's in France say they also report it. Like they just fucking waited. There's no Journalism today.

I really hope Israel can come up with proof to show it wasn't us. It needs to be fast and at a press conference.

I wonder more why nobody questioned why Hamas was storing their arsenal under the hospital...

I don't believe into much bigger war though. The potential for multiple civil wars in the surrounding countries is possible as Lebanon and Jordan has high palestinian populations. Plus Egypt has their own issues.
The only happy is Iran, because they literally don't need to do anything at this point.

Last edited:

Nikodemos

Well, because we all know why
A lot of humanitarian stuff (done by UNICEF, World Food Program et al.) are funded from the pockets of bored oil princelings.
The unfortunate downside is the need to take a pro-Arab stance, lest the funds suddenly dry out faster than Embracer's $2 billion credit line.

Last edited:

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
Old footage buddy boy. Look in the comments
I am not going to get too far in this as I usually stay away from these kinds of issues. However, I served and fought in Iraq and Afghanistan, these folks will use everything at their disposal to save their own lives. I have been many places around the world and Muslims have been the most cowardly of them all. There is a reason you don’t hear many Muslims condemning Hamas. They stand behind their religion and some are scared for their to be ended by an honor killing

They take pot shots at you and then surround themselves in villages with women and children so we won’t engage. They hide in hospitals we rebuild, schools, orphanages, wherever their little cockroachselves can hide they will.

Your also defending people that throw gays off roofs, they slaughter their own people for political gain, they go to villages and recruit men, if those men won’t fight with them, they will kill them in front of their families, kill the mothers and cut their breasts off then lay the small babies beside them and laugh as they starve.

We are fighting against people that believe they should slaughter others for a book, that’s right a book. They very much believe the whole world should live under Sharia Law, which I’m sure your female family would just love. When people tell you straightforward who they are and what they want, listen to them.

Now, I’m going to back out here as there are too many folks who do not understand how the Middle East is and how political winds shift daily. If Israel did hit the hospital and there were terrorists in there, that is their right and their call. If the international community reviews it and says it is a war crime, then that will come out also.

I assume you have never stared down the barrel to see people that want to kill you just because they disagree with your religion, politics, or just the region you are from. Real people die and Hamas made the decision to put everyone in Gaza in danger, no else but them. Have a good day.

Last edited:

Wildebeest

Dude on Sky News says it doesn't matter if all the physical evidence adds up Hamas misfiring and hitting the hospital because people will just believe the Hamas version of events because it makes them feels better.

DeaDPo0L84

Our media is literally cancer. They report news with zero facts as if it has no repercussions. Unfortunately people will simply believe it cause it fits the narrative they wish to parrot.

I really hope IDF comes up with some evidence, otherwise it's they say we say.
The thing is that it does not matter who has done that - it will be blamed on Israel. It is only Israel needs to provide 10 videos, 20 pictures and 30 interviews in order to prove that they haven't don't something. with Hamas? Folks online believe them unconditionally even with evidence.

The main point right now is that Israel should not stop as it will make them lose quite fast and losing a lot.

Man, all of this has such a Biblical feel to it. Like real Revelations stuff. Not preaching at anyone, just saying it has that sort of surreal feel to it for lack of a better term.
Well, at least now you know how all these holy books and stories were written.

You can take COVID and a write a big book on the World Plague. Or for example an earthquake - you can have a local story on some ancient god being unhappy and in need of human sacrifices and stuff like that.

Last edited:
The thing is that it does not matter who has done that - it will be blamed on Israel. It is only Israel needs to provide 10 videos, 20 pictures and 30 interviews in order to prove that they haven't don't something. with Hamas? Folks online believe them unconditionally even with evidence.

The main point right now is that Israel should not stop as it will make them lose quite fast and losing a lot.
I agree they shouldn't stop with the operation but I think they need to tweak things a bit. They definitely need to tone down the damn rhetoric, shit like

"the only thing that should enter Gaza until the hostages are released are “hundreds of tons of explosives” from the Israeli Air Force, "not an ounce of humanitarian aid.”

is really NOT helping things. They are meant to be the aggrieved party carrying out an operation to ensure the safety of their people. not a bunch of thugs with the intention of blasting everything on sight. They have a hard time fighting the propaganda war as it is without statements like that.

Thaedolus

Man, all of this has such a Biblical feel to it. Like real Revelations stuff. Not preaching at anyone, just saying it has that sort of surreal feel to it for lack of a better term.
People have always been shitty to each other. And it’ll never stop.

Brucey

I really hope IDF comes up with some evidence, otherwise it's they say we say.
Even if it ended up being the IDF (and seems like a Hamas own goal effort right now), IDF could blow up another 10 hospitals to bits by accident without blinking an eye. The problem will be US public support and then political support will fade as the civilian casualties in the Gaza strip climb ever higher.

lqMHeGf.jpg

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
is really NOT helping things. They are meant to be the aggrieved party carrying out an operation to ensure the safety of their people. not a bunch of thugs with the intention of blasting everything on sight. They have a hard time fighting the propaganda war as it is without statements like that.
That's one moron in the government. He's an SOB that did nothing in his life, didn't even serve in the army. He's just an asshole, I would trade him for the hostages and the can keep him there and go ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom