• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embearded

Jews are not in Israel now because of God. Yes, the bible tells us the story that god 'gave' us the land, but that was 3K years ago, where Muslims are the newest religion at around 700years, and Jerusalem became holy even later than that. It's our ancestral home, there's evidence of more than 3K years that we were in this land that also stretched to Jordan, Lebanon and Syria.

I am Greek, how much land could i claim based on history 3K years ago?
I understand what you mean and i can see the logic. What i don't understand is the point in time when borders are frozen and everyone stays in those imaginary lines. I believe in strict universal rules for everyone.

Jews might not be in Israel now because of that, not arguing that. But don't tell me that it's not an argument that Jewish people use, just like Arabs say their own bullshit.

As i said, i personally accept logical arguments like "we've been here for hundreds of years", but not those coming from imaginary friends.
Does it matter what i think? No.
Will i ever get up from my couch to change for better or worse the future of Jewish or Arab people? No.

BlackTron

Arabs terrorists, in their delusion, attacked civilians and killed indiscriminately.
See the problem is, arabs are so weak, that any use of force against them seems disporportionnate.
But then again if a fly never stop stinging you, should you let it be just because it is a fly an d you are a human being ?

You reap what you sow, and if you are so dumb as to sow extreme violence, be glad you only reap violence.

I wanted to have a fair fight while getting bit by a mosquito. But Ant-Man wouldn't let me borrow his suit. So instead I just sat there and got 100 mosquito bites because a reporter was watching me.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I am Greek, how much land could i claim based on history 3K years ago?
I understand what you mean and i can see the logic. What i don't understand is the point in time when borders are frozen and everyone stays in those imaginary lines. I believe in strict universal rules for everyone.

Jews might not be in Israel now because of that, not arguing that. But don't tell me that it's not an argument that Jewish people use, just like Arabs say their own bullshit.

As i said, i personally accept logical arguments like "we've been here for hundreds of years", but not those coming from imaginary friends.
Does it matter what i think? No.
Will i ever get up from my couch to change for better or worse the future of Jewish or Arab people? No.
I'm with you. Looking at history it's clear how Israel boarder came to be. Britain won the land after WW1 and promised half of it to the Jews. Arabs went to war for it and lost, and again, so we are where we are. All the world once conquered or settled in land that wasn't theirs.

Also, there's a coin going around calling the land Palestine which a lot of Palestinians supporter like to show. Though on the same coin is literally has א"י which is the initials for Israel Country, AND, it was produced by Rothchild.

Last edited:

Barrico82

Banned
That's how all the nations in the world were build.

That is how you think the nations are build
By stealing killing and deporting the natives

No, Palestinians don't understand losing. Israel will defend itself, Hamas will be gone, and god willing also Hezbollah.

Even if one single person remains he will not stop resisting

People act like Israel forcefully detained the entire place to subjugate its citizens. On the contrary Israel practiced restraint by not bombing it off the map and instead trying to contain their aggressive neighbor.

Wow what a restraint !
You know the aggressive neighbors surprisingly aren’t the occupiers

I don’t understand how do you want me to be friendly with an occupant racist country their secretary of defense publicly called the palestinieins animals !!

just yesterday another fuckhead in brussels just shot innocent people.

The west and their eyes !
You know a kid .. 6 years old kid was stabbed 27 times in the US !

Should his ethnicity be deported as well ?

Just stop, Barrico82. I don't think you know what are you talking about, at all.

Enlighten me

BlackTron

Wow what a restraint !

I don’t understand how do you want me to be friendly with an occupant racist country their secretary of defense publicly called the palestinieins animals !!

Haven't seen that but I'd appreciate a source. My assumption is that he referred to Hamas terrorists as animals which is 100% true and accurate.

FunkMiller

I think it's time for you to start backing up some of your claims with some evidence. Where has the secretary of defence has referred to Palestinians as animals?

Additionally, what is the answer for the middle east crisis in your opinion? Spoiler: you can't say it's with the Jews leaving the area. They have just as much of a claim to it as Muslims.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
You seem extremely naive B Barrico82 , and i cannot determine if you are playing a part or it's because you were educated in a madrasa and thus don't know shit about anything.

To say "even if one person remains he won't stop resisting"
What does that even mean ?
Will he blow himself up because it's the only way his actions will be acknowledged (even though like a blip on a radar), and then there will be none and Israel will finally be at peace. Which also means all the fighting, all the pseudo resistance that really doesn't amount to anything in terms of geopolitical gains, all the death of children sent by their own parents to the slaughterhouse, everything palestinians did for the past 80 years will be for nothing. What a bad joke.

Who cares that you're still "resisting" but yourselves? You are resisting being smart, seeing the real situation and do the most you can with it. I think it would be too harsh to reassess yourself and find out you're a delusional moron who only live to fight, and at the same time never won and even stays alive only thanks to his ennemy's kindness.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Yes, literally every country in the world was build like that. Including Muslim countries.

That'll be great, one person is so much easier to deal with.

Israel is not racist. Jews come in white, brown, and black. Plus Israel has 2m Muslims in its territory.

The secretary of Defense prob called Hamas animals, which does no favors to animals, but Palestinians do like to do honor killings where a son can kill his sister, or a family can behead their own son for being gay:

What they did is horrible, and he will go to jail for life. The terrorist who killed in Brussels was there illegally, so yeah, he can and should be deported.

Enlighten me
We're trying, but you prefer to side with terrorists instead of wanting peace.

winjer

Gold Member

Have you heard of the Islamic conquest. Or the many jihads.
According to the "The Tears of Jihad"

We will be studying the deaths of 270 million Kafirs over 1400 years in jihad. That’s 60 million Christians, 80 million Hindus, 10 million Buddhists and 120 million Africans of varying religions.

You pretend like those lands have always been occupied by Muslims and Muslims alone.
But you ignore the people that were displaced, killed of forced converted to islam.
You only see one side of history.

Kenpachii

Wow what a restraint !

Enlighten me

Nations are build and divided by the rulers of there time. The rulers are the US and to some extend EU.

Without the US and EU, isreal would have not existed even remotely or survived.

Isreal rules over gaza at the end, they can whipe every single one walking in there from this planet if they wanted too. But they don't because either they have some moral sense, or they get hold back by international community's or backslash that would happen after it.

However at this point in time, isreal could claim every single person in gaza a terrorist and start cleaning them up that didn't leave. And blame everybody else for it. US gave them a free card to do whatever they want and the EU won't interfear.

The fact gaza doesn't look like this, after the shit they pulled is pretty impressive from the isrealiers. US and England had absolute no problem killing nazi's and finding them this way.

_110852269_gettyimages-90759455.jpg

Nazi germany existed, yet the people now living in germany aren't going out of there way to kill jews. U can debrainwash people and the people that don't want too, as russia or china would say, are good for hard labor until they die.

Gaza is lucky with such a tolerant neightbour really.

Hamas are animals, no matter how you look at it.

the guy that stabbed a kid 27 times that's 6 years old, should be dissolved in acid by the surviving parent, no need to deport.

Last edited:

Barrico82

Banned
I think it's time for you to start backing up some of your claims with some evidence. Where has the secretary of defence has referred to Palestinians as animals?

Additionally, what is the answer for the middle east crisis in your opinion? Spoiler: you can't say it's with the Jews leaving the area. They have just as much of a claim to it as Muslims.

You think a poster in a videogame forums has the answer to a crisis from the 40s

No i dont know the answer but on the same time a deformation or misinforming about the situation i will share my view about it

Time for Barrico82 to get a break.

If you just want to hear the echos of your views just tell me i will stop

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

You think a poster in a videogame forums has the answer to a crisis from the 40s

No i dont know the answer but on the same time a deformation or misinforming about the situation i will share my view about it

He talks about Hamas, I was right. And I think it's really not fair to call them animals, that's offensive to animals.

The crisis is with the Arabs who didn't want to accept they lost. Many times. Time to move on and live life.

FunkMiller

If you just want to hear the echos of your views just tell me i will stop

He's clearly referring to HAMAS. He directly compares them to ISIS. If you're going to enter into discussions on this topic, you have to do so in good faith, or just leave.

And you're dodging of any comment on the solution to this mess speaks volumes.

The solution is for Israelis and Palestinians to share the land they are on in a two state solution, which requires both sides to put aside enmity based on religious belief, and live as neighbours, with a more 21st century and progressive attitude towards those with differences. There needs to be an acknowledgement that the situation cannot be decided upon using texts from thousands of years ago, and outdated belief systems.

What's your opinion on a sensible solution like that?

Last edited:

Barrico82

Banned
Who cares that you're still "resisting" but yourselves? You are resisting being smart, seeing the real situation and do the most you can with it. I think it would be too harsh to reassess yourself and find out you're a delusional moron who only live to fight, and at the same time never won and even stays alive only thanks to his ennemy's kindness.

Some live a life woth “ the most you can with”
Others live a life to liberate their land

I remembered a time where the whole world was calling Hezbullah “adventures” yet their land is the only land the israeli government willingly left!

Israel is not racist. Jews come in white, brown, and black. Plus Israel has 2m Muslims in its territory.

Since it is always on me to back my claims
Did you know about this incident?

Now you can look what the israeli did to the accused and think if a Palesinien child throw a rock on a soldier what will be the sentence!

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

I remembered a time where the whole world was calling Hezbullah “adventures” yet their land is the only land the israeli government willingly left!
It's not the land of Hezbollah, it's Lebanon. And Lebanon would love nothing more than to kick Hezbollah out, they fucking hate them.

Now you can look what the israeli did to the accused and think if a Palesinien child throw a rock on a soldier what will be the sentence!

It is horrible, and 99% people in Israel are against this type of behaviour and is condemn across the board. They are actually called terrorists by our media. Does Muslim media call Hamas terrorist? Did they condemn the attack on Saturday?

You're also side stepping a lot of issues.

At the end you don't want peace.

The Pweep

Neo Member
I see this as an act of war, it's cool again to murder Jewish people (is it the 40s again?) Free world countries who took in people's of war torn regions are finding those peoples want and support war. (Shocking) Everyone now is a history buff and know exactly why it's cool again to kill Jewish people.

The free world countries sit back as if its cool to be Neville Chamberlain and broker peace, when history shows in war time the Chamberlain approach does not work.

China and Russia want the ruin of the democracy and their Axis allies want the same thing.

Again, this is all a precursor to all out war. And we all seem blind, and ignorant to it. History repeats itself again and again. And in the end the innocent will suffer most. When this war comes, enemies will be neighbors. And yes now we see the enemies very easily with their actions and support of atrocities against the innocent. And anyone who kills innocent should be burned out of all existence.

Toots

Gold Member
Dude that is so performative, it would be like me saying :

Some live their life trying to get by and do the most of what they are given, but not me, i live my life to be the next 100 meter dash olympic champion (im 37 and never trained), UFC first triple champion (still 37 and never trained), and find the cure for cancer.

I will never achieve thoses goals, i do nothing to achieve them except maybe running half an hour each week and reading wikipedia articles, but you have to respect me because i'm saying im fighting for my cause and im miserable doing it.

The problem with palestinians is that they are incapable of functionning in a "normal" society. No one has useful skills and everyone has excuse why they can't do shit and would die if they had to cover their basic necessities themselves. And they are content with that fact.

You might find that par for the course because of oppression and what not, or any other excuse, the fact of the matter is palestinians wasted 3 or 4 generations winning nothing, learning nothing, only dreaming about how much violence they can inflict upon those they hate (because their parents told us to). This waste of human potential is truly sad.

Wildebeest

I see this as an act of war, it's cool again to murder Jewish people (is it the 40s again?) Free world countries who took in people's of war torn regions are finding those peoples want and support war. (Shocking) Everyone now is a history buff and know exactly why it's cool again to kill Jewish people.

The free world countries sit back as if its cool to be Neville Chamberlain and broker peace, when history shows in war time the Chamberlain approach does not work.

China and Russia want the ruin of the democracy and their Axis allies want the same thing.

Again, this is all a precursor to all out war. And we all seem blind, and ignorant to it. History repeats itself again and again. And in the end the innocent will suffer most. When this war comes, enemies will be neighbors. And yes now we see the enemies very easily with their actions and support of atrocities against the innocent. And anyone who kills innocent should be burned out of all existence.
I wish you were more wrong, but it is thought that Hamas thought they had to do this because peace was in danger of breaking out in the region.

I agree Muslim community doesn’t know when to accept defeat. The victor gets to decide how to carve up land, it’s a story as old as time. The palestinan region was conquered multiple times, always changed hands with the recent victors being the British and then Israel themselves multiple times. They won and it’s time to move on…like a 100 years ago. Become educated, add value to society, honestly that’s what a lot of Palestinians have already been doing. Once they gain regular capital and then maybe some actual political capital, maybe there is more credibility in discussions for land disputes. Overall point is, there are other ways to gain power besides terrorist means, they should adopt the sophisticated approach altho it’ll require one being patient and require a lot of nurture.

FunkMiller

Become educated, add value to society, honestly that’s what a lot of Palestinians have already been doing. Once they gain regular capital and then maybe some actual political capital, maybe there is more credibility in discussions for land disputes. Overall point is, there are other ways to gain power besides terrorist means, they should adopt the sophisticated approach altho it’ll require one being patient and require a lot of nurture.

There are great many people trapped in this horrifying religious ideology who would I'm sure be very happy to have nothing more to do with it, and live like free, forward thinking people. One of the greatest tragedies in all of this is the amount of intelligent, compassionate people who would be able to contribute so much to the world, if they weren't stuck under the aegis of these ideological, faith based dictatorships.

Just_one

quite frankly there should be a major lockdown in europe and everyone that was illegal should be deported.

enough of that shit here anymore. if u dont know how to behave get the fuck out , if you want to live like an animal , treat women like shit and live like its 102 get the fuck out.

we are civilized people that live in peace , no extreme shit like the one you believe in

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
The fact is that the state (territory) of Israel was not taken by force. It was established by the League Of Nations and later by the United Nations. Its not the product of colonization, and its existence predates Islamism as a major political force in the Middle East.

Historically, its cut-and-dried who the original aggressors were.

Jinzo Prime

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I'm not sure if him and Biden are coming for solidarity, sure that's nice. I think they are terrified of WW3. If Iran gets in, they have to as well.

LordOfChaos

Israel is probably avoiding bad PR doing this before or during the Biden visit. As much as they don't target civilians like Hamas did, in a crowded city where the group hides behind hospitals and civilians, more carnage is almost unavoidable. This delay will cut both ways.

Israel is probably avoiding bad PR doing this before or during the Biden visit. As much as they don't target civilians like Hamas did, in a crowded city where the group hides behind hospitals and civilians, more carnage is almost unavoidable. This delay will cut both ways.

That or we're getting assets to protect our carrier groups. We're pretty exposed right now.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

The 6 days war took 3 weeks to prepare. There are also US forces coming in the country to train our soldiers. Plus, we did capture a bunch of terrorists and interrogating them to get info.

They can and should take all the time they need, there's no need to rush into things. Better to be smart.

RAÏSanÏa

Jews are not in Israel now because of God. Yes, the bible tells us the story that god 'gave' us the land, but that was 3K years ago, where Muslims are the newest religion at around 700years, and Jerusalem became holy even later than that. It's our ancestral home, there's evidence of more than 3K years that we were in this land that also stretched to Jordan, Lebanon and Syria.
Whenever hearing about this ancient history of God giving land to the Jews it brings to mind the great liberal Pharaoh Ptolemy I(a living God) friendliness towards the Jews with Ptolemy II following up with the LXX and how stories can be created.

Whenever hearing about this ancient history of God giving land to the Jews it brings to mind the great liberal Pharaoh Ptolemy I(a living God) friendliness towards the Jews with Ptolemy II following up with the LXX and how stories can be created.

TBF, the majority of Jews living in Israel aren't biblical Jews. Most are converts coming from the Asian steppes. That doesn't mean they're occupiers either. There were plenty of concessions made. And also the Palestinian state didn't exist.

The sad part is that the Jewish community is broken up into 3 parts: The zionist, the reformist, and the Orthodox. The reformists are causing the most problems right now. But, it is a community divided like the rest of us.

Last edited:

Ozriel

M$FT

Delay only helps Israel. Hamas already expected the ground invasion months ago while they were planning this.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Delay only helps Israel. Hamas already expected the ground invasion months ago while they were planning this.
Hopefully. Lack of water, food, constant stress of maybe being attacked, leadership getting picked off, Maybe it will demoralize a bunch and they will surrender. It will be a seige though, played out on social media, at least until commo in Gaza is knocked out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom