• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozriel

M$FT
From the BBC

- Multiple experts the BBC consulted based on the explosion size and sound say it doesn’t fit the profile of an Israeli air strike.

- Crater size is small. Much smaller than you’d expect from an air strike

- No significant damage to surrounding buildings

- And most damning of all, no missile fragments in or around the crater. There should be something at least, and the only party with access to the site is Hamas.

Looks like Abbas was silly to cancel his session with Biden over claims of the hospital bombing and mass casualties.

Nonehxc

From the BBC

- Multiple experts the BBC consulted based on the explosion size and sound say it doesn’t fit the profile of an Israeli air strike.

- And most damning of all, no missile fragments in or around the crater. There should be something at least, and the only party with access to the site is Hamas.

Looks like Abbas was silly to cancel his session with Biden over claims of the hospital bombing and mass casualties.
Propaganda by the usual suspects had its time, but no more. OSINTechnical and other OSINT peoples came to the light because, mainly, the absurd amounts of ludicrous propaganda Russia shitted on the throats of their useful idiots which they gulped with pleasure couldn't be countered by the usual intelligence methods and intelligence agencies numbers. And there are people from true intelligence agencies, hardcore hobbyist, regular people, etc. who help to fact check and verify.

Funnily, the OSINT community has worked marvelously helping Ukraine too, because there are quite few people and efforts made in geolocation.

I know of at least two instances where people from the OSINT community, and NAFO( North Atlantic Fella Organization), far far away from Ukraine, geolocated with pinpoint 📍 accuracy the coordinates of a Wagner batallion on one hand, and of Kadyrovites on the other, because the dumb motherfuckers posted their shit and surroundings on Telegram and Tik-Tok while speaking about the city/settlement where they were. In the Wagner one they unintentionally even showed a street name plackard lol. In less than 3 hours they got them. Then they fed that info to Ukrainian authorities, they verified it and sent a few nice HIMARS rockets up their orc asses lol.

Kenpachii

Propaganda by the usual suspects had its time, but no more. OSINTechnical and other OSINT peoples came to the light because, mainly, the absurd amounts of ludicrous propaganda Russia shitted on the throats of their useful idiots which they gulped with pleasure couldn't be countered by the usual intelligence methods and intelligence agencies numbers. And there are people from true intelligence agencies, hardcore hobbyist, regular people, etc. who help to fact check and verify.

Funnily, the OSINT community has worked marvelously helping Ukraine too, because there are quite few people and efforts made in geolocation.

I know of at least two instances where people from the OSINT community, and NAFO( North Atlantic Fella Organization), far far away from Ukraine, geolocated with pinpoint 📍 accuracy the coordinates of a Wagner batallion on one hand, and of Kadyrovites on the other, because the dumb motherfuckers posted their shit and surroundings on Telegram and Tik-Tok while speaking about the city/settlement where they were. In the Wagner one they unintentionally even showed a street name plackard lol. In less than 3 hours they got them. Then they fed that info to Ukrainian authorities, they verified it and sent a few nice HIMARS rockets up their orc asses lol.

Reminds me of that flag internet historian video. Where people could locate the a flag in nowherelands within hours. Just insane really.

Wildebeest

1. The crater is not consistent with JDAM.
2. There is evidence of at least "dozens" of casualties of people sleeping rough in the grass area next to the car park.

I saw an interview with bellingcat earlier, and they are not analysing the audio evidence because it is too difficult and time-consuming to verify compared to photographic evidence.

Liljagare

The world is a small and surreal place at times. Turns out the male who was shot yesterday in Brussels, was my best friends uncle. He's not in a good spot ATM.

TnGDUAj.jpg

Hits closer to home when it is someone you have met. Loved father, uncle, brother, a family man wanting to see a football game.

Senseless.

Unsure if the other victim is related too, the third person shot was shot in the head, whilst still surviving, apparently it is a severe head wound.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
The world is a small and surreal place at times. Turns out the male who was shot yesterday in Brussels, was my best friends uncle. He's not in a good spot ATM.

TnGDUAj.jpg

Hits closer to home when it is someone you have met. Loved father, uncle, brother, a family man wanting to see a football game.

Senseless.
Sorry to hear bro. Hope he makes a full recovery.

To be fair - Israel/IDF did themselves no favor with their own twitter fingers early on
Specifics, please? the only one I see that keeps coming up is a removed tweet from an apparent Israeli YouTuber. Don't see anything else tossed around by the-Israel-covered-it-up crowd. Just a bunch of people claiming this YouTuber is a government official.

Specifics, please? the only one I see that keeps coming up is a removed tweet from an apparent Israeli YouTuber. Don't see anything else tossed around by the-Israel-covered-it-up crowd. Just a bunch of people claiming this YouTuber is a government official.

That’s what I’m referring to - the other side is saying edited tweets/deleted, etc. No idea if true because I’m not actively monitoring accounts - altho pics have been floating around (maybe they’re fake). But that’s their argument and Israel shouldn’t have given that opening, these days many take twitter fingers as gospel

jason10mm

Gold Member
I have a bad feeling there were a lot of people congregating around the overfilled hospital and they all pretty much took an open air rocket blast to the face. Not the stupid claim of 500 but enough for the grisly scene depicted by some alleged first hand reports to be...not exaggerated.
This seems logical. Some casualties, probably some tragic ones (kids and stuff), but overplayed.

I also think the intended target of propaganda like that isn't us here in the west, but rather to further enflame tensions in other muslim countries. Hamas ABSOLUTELY needs a broader war, if the IDF and her allies can 100% focus on Gaza and eradicating Hamas, Hamas is toast.

But I'm on the fence about whether or not Israel (or telecom companies) should shut these types of videos down or not. On the one hand, it allows Hamas to spread propaganda, but on the other than they are often so shoddy about it, it reveals their lies to any who care to listen. Then again, I suspect they have "pre-filmed" lots of stuff already, like that video a while back of the guy running around with the bloody doll baby, so they probably don't really need actual footage to have a steady release schedule of manufactured and staged atrocities.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Condemnation of a terrorist attack, zero, pretty quick to jump on the chance to blame Israel for a fake story before the facts were out though. I don't get it, how do their constituents not see through these people. Gonna note them.

I think their constituents DO see through them, it's just that most of them agree, or just shrug because there is some other value worth the trade off. All of "The Squad" seem like the most ineffectual congresscritters of them all, how any get re-elected is kinda bizarre, but highlights that once you get through the door, it's much easier to stay in the room.

That’s what I’m referring to - the other side is saying edited tweets/deleted, etc. No idea if true because I’m not actively monitoring accounts - altho pics have been floating around (maybe they’re fake). But that’s their argument and Israel shouldn’t have given that opening, these days many take twitter fingers as gospel
But again, the guy is a youtuber. NOT a government official. It'd be like if David Pakman made a claim about something, it wouldn't be US policy.

Nonehxc

Condemnation of a terrorist attack, zero, pretty quick to jump on the chance to blame Israel for a fake story before the facts were out though. I don't get it, how do their constituents not see through these people. Gonna note them.

They'll either double down, delete and made like they never said who did what 😗🎵

Or even worse, put the blame in Israel that Hamas/Islamic had to do that, because Israel was WAAARGH! bent on genocide, so the poor freedom fighters had to fight fast like fuck against them, were nervous due to PIST(Post Israeli Stress Disorder) and made a mistake setting us up the bomb...

and sadly that freedom kaboom malfunctioned and landed on their own. 😔

Or some other kind of extra twisted 🥨 and strange rationalization which goes all in on the extra complex cerebral loop jumping and somersaults.

Nydius

The US needs to be balanced in these things.
The last President said there were “very fine people on both sides” after Charlottesville and the media lost its shit but the US should be balanced and give aid to those who enable terrorists and chant “Death to America”?

That’s some Neville Chamberlain level appeasement centrism. If the Arab world wants to maintain good relations with the west, get on board and purge Hamas and all the other extremist groups that seek to drive a wedge between the Middle East and the west. But they don’t. The more moderate Arab countries sit on the sidelines and do little to nothing while the more extreme Arab countries actively support these groups.

jason10mm

Gold Member

I'm very curious how many discrimination lawsuits come from this. I'm assuming there are some broad characteristics these students have in common (ethnicity, religion, etc) that fall under the protected categories, so seems like there is room to litigate. And if they are lawyers already....well, I'm sure they are happy to take money to go to court. Wonder if this will shake up US hiring practices overall.

Ozriel

M$FT
The last President said there were “very fine people on both sides” after Charlottesville and the media lost its shit but the US should be balanced and give aid to those who enable terrorists and chant “Death to America”?

That’s some Neville Chamberlain level appeasement centrism. If the Arab world wants to maintain good relations with the west, get on board and purge Hamas and all the other extremist groups that seek to drive a wedge between the Middle East and the west. But they don’t. The more moderate Arab countries sit on the sidelines and do little to nothing while the more extreme Arab countries actively support these groups.

You clearly don’t understand, and this has nothing to do with US politics.

When you have strategically important bases in Jordan and Qatar, when you need the Saudis in your corner as an added bulwark against an increasingly hostile Iran and when you need to keep Egypt as a partner of sorts, you have to compromise somewhat. It’s a diplomatic balancing act you have to play.

Where’s the ‘appeasement’? The operation on paper is to get rid of Hamas. None of this contradicts that target.

There’s a global battle for influence underway at the same time. You can’t see Russia’s grubby paws over much of this?

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I'm very curious how many discrimination lawsuits come from this. I'm assuming there are some broad characteristics these students have in common (ethnicity, religion, etc) that fall under the protected categories, so seems like there is room to litigate. And if they are lawyers already....well, I'm sure they are happy to take money to go to court. Wonder if this will shake up US hiring practices overall.
They don't discriminate according to ethnicity, religion, etc, they discriminate according to values.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Good luck suing a top law firm over rescinding an offer for supporting terrorism.

Ozriel

M$FT

I’m not sure what legal recourse these silly students might think they have. Companies can rescind employment offers at their discretion, and open support for Hamas scum, a terrorist organization that’s hostile to the U.S., is solid grounds.

Thaedolus

Being in a protected category doesn’t protect you from being fired for defects of character.

Nydius

Where’s the ‘appeasement’? The operation on paper is to get rid of Hamas. None of this contradicts that target

Giving 100M in aid to people who enable our enemies because “we better play nice due to strategic considerations” IS appeasement. You know as well as I do that most of that aid is going to end up in the hands of Hamas or their allies.

Has the US supposedly signed on to this “on paper” operation? No. Once again our feckless government is funding both sides of the conflict under the guise of “humanitarian aid”.

I understand just fine. You want to keep playing the same politics as usual the US has played for 80 years. 80 years and it has accomplished nothing but an even more radicalized Middle East that has spread and begun to infect the west. Do you understand the definition of insanity?

If Jordan and Saudi Arabia won’t help clean up their own back yard, fuck them. We’ve played this pussyfoot game long enough.

Last edited:

NickFire

From the BBC

If they wanted to discuss pathways towards peace it doesn't really make sense to decline meeting the US President. Would make total sense to cancel the meeting if they don't want peace though.

But again, the guy is a youtuber. NOT a government official. It'd be like if David Pakman made a claim about something, it wouldn't be US policy.
The president of israel ill timed tweets (also apparently deleted) also making the rounds. Personally don't think they have any connection but the other side is using it as ammo.

Either way, all non twitter finger evidence suggests that this was friendly fire or definitely not JDAM. However, Israel gov / IDF played a part in putting themselves in this situation where they are questioned - there's a certain famous recent cover up (Shireen Abu Akleh) that many use as backup to show the gov has history of doing such things.

NickFire

If US Defense Department has reason to believe that a civil war is brewing between Pro-Hamas and Anti-Hamas in Gaza, then I would understand providing support to the Anti-Hamas people. Short of active resistance to Hamas from within Gaza, then I don't believe we should be sending our tax dollars over there. We all know how this recent conflict began, and Hamas was the ruling government in Gaza. This feels like blood money to try appeasing terrorist supporters who have the right to vote in the US and nothing more.

jason10mm

Gold Member
If US Defense Department has reason to believe that a civil war is brewing between Pro-Hamas and Anti-Hamas in Gaza, then I would understand providing support to the Anti-Hamas people. Short of active resistance to Hamas from within Gaza, then I don't believe we should be sending our tax dollars over there. We all know how this recent conflict began, and Hamas was the ruling government in Gaza. This feels like blood money to try appeasing terrorist supporters who have the right to vote in the US and nothing more.
Probably at least a hope, on the part of the US. Plus it's better if the US does it than other muslim nations, the ratio of explosives and bullets to rice and water in the "humanitarian aid" is lower that way :p

No one wants the Palestinians exterminated, so someone has gotta support those folks at a subsistence level until Hamas can be rooted out. Wouldn't surprise me if the US becomes the defacto caretaker of whatever is left of Gaza since the UN did such a botched job of it.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Don't know if this has been posted already (sorry if it has), but this is a former British member of parliament. Absolutely vile comment.

Edit. It gets worse

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
The president of israel ill timed tweets (also apparently deleted) also making the rounds. Personally don't think they have any connection but the other side is using it as ammo.

Either way, all non twitter finger evidence suggests that this was friendly fire or definitely not JDAM. However, Israel gov / IDF played a part in putting themselves in this situation where they are questioned - there's a certain famous recent cover up (Shireen Abu Akleh) that many use as backup to show the gov has history of doing such things.
Really seems like you're back and forth with yourself as to whether or not Hamas negligently misfired and hit one of their own hospitals. The confirmation it was struck from inside (with much less damage than reported) is something you don't need validation from X / Twitter to be sure of. Most of your posts still come off as "I'm not sure if Israel..." or "what about..." Just trying to understand what you're really driving at with your posts as it usually takes someone to quote you several times before we get anywhere.
This is why kids today are relating this to race, and Hamas are manipulating this into their benefit. If Hamas's war is about race, than they are neo-nazis born to just kill Jews.

This too will lead the same kids to dividing this out as a race issue without questioning what the bigger message is being projected. It's opaquely anti-Semitism which they're putting into hearts and minds. Maybe if people really read into how Hitler & the nazi power convinced a multitude that Jews (especially Israelites) were started; they'd see that they too are sheep falling for the same tricks now in the 21st century.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Ah, the violence of seeing a like on a social media post. It's literal genocide of the modern progressive.

Getting fired from a place that would fire you over a like is actually a blessing. It would give you the opportunity to find a job where the leadership isn't batshit insane.

For real, though.

I'm not a Tara Strong simp or anything, I kind of think she's aging into one of those weird middle aged wine cooler soccer mom types who's desperately clinging to the last vestiges of sex appeal she can muster before all the Big 3 era anime fans age out of their sex drives and she's officially washed up.

That said...

She LIKED a TWEET?!?!?!

Oh my God, we must ENSURE that she loses her lofty, influential position as a silly voice on a cartoon! Sure, most of the shit she acts in is written in another country. Sure, the Western exclusive stuff is written by a team that isn't influenced by the ideologies of the person hired. SURE. But people with hate in their hearts have hate in their work, totes. Her inflection and the pauses in her speech are surely hiding some TRULY AWFUL RACIST THINGS.

I wish we could do a Great Reset on the entertainment industry as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom