• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfChaos

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

Salty Hippo

So much casual Muslim hate lol...first I'll say that Muslims comprise 20% of the world's population. If there is really this much fear, you might as well consider the world has ended. Because when there is that much muslim makeup in the human population across multiple countries, that has more/less integrated and assimilated wherever they are, how can you possibly hope to solve such a deep rooted, vile, backwards, problem? It's already too late.

It may very well be too late, I never argued the opposite. Don't strawman, I don't hate the people, only the religion that brainwashes many of them. It's barbaric, intolerant garbage that should have stayed in the middle ages.

As for you "education" attempt, I'd believe this nonsense about the media "not showing all the peaceful muslims because it's boring" if I hadn't seen that same media showing pro Israeal demonstrations in multiple western and asian countries. If there are so many muslims so well integrated into western society, there's no reason at least one of them wouldn't speak out publicly. I'm not saying they don't exist, only that I have yet to see a single one. What I do see is your everyday muslim housewife ripping posters of israeli hostages off walls.

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
Everything is violence to these stupid assholes. Unless we’re talking about ACTUAL violence committed against whites. Then it’s a series of vapid words to justify it.

Find an old Polaroid from 1984 of a 12 year old in black face? FIRE THAT 53 year old man today!!!
Everything is violence except actual violence. Actual violence is ok as long as it happens to someone else.

JohnnyPhats

So much casual Muslim hate lol...first I'll say that Muslims comprise 20% of the world's population. If there is really this much fear, you might as well consider the world has ended. Because when there is that much muslim makeup in the human population across multiple countries, that has more/less integrated and assimilated wherever they are, how can you possibly hope to solve such a deep rooted, vile, backwards, problem? It's already too late.

Now to dispel some of the hate and hopefully educate:

People should already know this but always need to be reminded - the radical minority voices are often the most loudest and always has the most coverage. You have a lot of things going against peace - it's boring, media won't ever cover it, there is no intrigue, theatre, etc. The most covered "peace" thing is the Nobel Peace Prize and most people can't name 5 winners off the top of their head (doubt 2 can be named). If you observe the most controversial moments in history you might be surprised (shouldn't be) to find that the people causing the ruckus are almost always in small numbers relative to the entire population! Let's use an example - Nazi Germany. How is it possible, such a massive country with so many generally considered smart people, to be convinced to hate an entire race? Doesn't make sense...do most christians, white people deep down think this way? Was it the same during/post slavery in the states? Absolutely not, most didn't care/weren't involved/weren't wealthy enough for it to have mattered, and they're just going along with the loudest who happen to have weapons/power, energy supporting them. There is not much energy in peace.

Majority of muslim people don't need convincing. they don't "hate" you, it's more like they don't "care" about you. Most people are worried about their day to day, work (especially if money is tight which it would be for a lot of the demo), there is not much time to contemplate who to hate, not important enough.
Yeah well and if “white nationalist gun owners” were the biggest threat to the states, you’d know it.

Last edited:

pel1300

Jake Shields is really embarrassing himself on this topic the past week.

He seemed to always have that "edgy contrarian" streak in him especially in the past year, but now seems like he's completely lost it.

Last edited:
Jake Shields is really embarrassing himself on this topic the past week.

He seemed to always have that "edgy contrarian" streak in him especially in the past year, but now seems like he's completely lost it.

I haven't seen a single real person cheering about the hospital being hit.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
-Palestinian terrorists misfired a rocket. It wasn’t an IDF strike.

-The hospital was not destroyed. The rocket landed in a parking lot and damaged cars.

-500 people were not killed. The number was reported by Hamas immediately, before anyone could’ve known the extent of damage. They lied outright about the deaths.

Several users yesterday tried to push the narrative that the truth doesn’t matter and that it’s impossible to know what’s going on since both sides have no credibility.

The truth matters, and it is possible to ascertain.

JohnnyPhats

-Palestinian terrorists misfired a rocket. It wasn’t an IDF strike.

-The hospital was not destroyed. The rocket landed in a parking lot and damaged cars.

-500 people were not killed. The number was reported by Hamas immediately, before anyone could’ve known the extent of damage. They lied outright about the deaths.

Several users yesterday tried to push the narrative that the truth doesn’t matter and that it’s impossible to know what’s going on since both sides have no credibility.

The truth matters, and it is possible to ascertain.
No no. We must wait for Hamas to give their truth and adopt it as the gospel.

LordOfChaos

It's not strictly related but now we have Pakistan violating a ceasefire at an international border, seemingly no reason. Maybe it is related.

Last edited:

Mr1999

I said it before it happened if you go back a few pages. This is usually their 1-2 punch approach whether it's hamas or hezbollah, it's to start shit and when something happens its Israels fault. 20 or 30 years ago they got away with a lot of this behavior, glad everyone is watching because maybe it will help the people of Palestine wake up, even if a little.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I haven’t kept up with the hospital thing. Is it 100% confirmed it’s a parking lot shot and no direct hit on a hospital?

What’s crazy is even if a missile directly hit a hospital, 500 kills would require a giant blast on the building jam packed with people.

pel1300

I'm European, but who is this dude?
Former MMA fighter. Wouldn't say legend, but was always considered really good around 2007 - 2014. Fought for the UFC WW title against GSP.

He used to live in SF and confronted antifa when they attacked people who were attending some conservative event in the area (Berkeley?). This led to him being interviewed regularly on rightwing media.

BlackTron

I haven’t kept up with the hospital thing. Is it 100% confirmed it’s a parking lot shot and no direct hit on a hospital?

What’s crazy is even if a missile directly hit a hospital, 500 kills would require a giant blast on the building jam packed with people.

It's like Russian numbers, just throw stuff out there so ridiculous they have to be lies, and they were rewarded for it by the media. Killing your own people with rockets is just an opportunity to spark international protest and condemnation of your enemy, lemons into lemonade for the terrorists. Hopefully some lessons are being learned.

Hugare

wcsCMcV.jpg

Things are going great on that other forum

The thread title was about Israel bombing the hospital. Which they have now changed, of course.

Its funny to see how one sided the discussion is there, here, and everywhere on the internet (much less here, but yeah)

Also funny to notice so many people havig an opinion about it having known about the conflict since 2 days ago. So many Instagram intelectuals.

And I have to say, media reporting about the "Israel" strike on the hospital will fuel the conflict even more everywhere in the world. What a bunch of clowns.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
So the hospital is perfectly intact and it was actually a rogue Hamas rocket that didn’t even hit the hospital, but just the car park nearby? Where’s the supposed JDAM crater? And I seriously doubt 500 people died there. RIP to those few that did.

Western media needs to stop reporting what Hamas says, they’re terrorists and flat out liars. Reading this unfold on a certain other forum has been entertaining, their outright antisemitism and denial is just pathetic.

It continues to amaze me (though I should know better by now) how deep-set in their denialism and hate certain people there are.

GUb5t6X.png

"Whaddya mean, you guys, we already blamed Israel for the explosion! Stop talking about it, we need to move on to the next thing to pin on the IDF!"

Dumbass forum posters aside, what's actually sad is that this sort of attitude is being propagated throughout the West, including in (or rather, especially in) our institutions of so-called "higher learning." It genuinely makes me concerned for the future generations.

Last edited:

bbmcgee

Banned
wcsCMcV.jpg

Things are going great on that other forum

The thread title was about Israel bombing the hospital. Which they have now changed, of course.

Its funny to see how one sided the discussion is there, here, and everywhere on the internet (much less here, but yeah)

Also funny to notice so many people havig an opinion about it having known about the conflict since 2 days ago. So many Instagram intelectuals.

And I have to say, media reporting about the "Israel" strike on the hospital will fuel the conflict even more everywhere in the world. What a bunch of clowns.

....the discussion should be one sided. Everyone should be supporting blasting Hamas off the face of the earth. Sometimes it is black and white. Sometimes there's a right side of history. Most of this forum is on it. The other forum are pushing for the next Holocaut. Wrong side.

There's one post on there, that is being supported that literally says 'Even if the hospital was Hamas, I still blame Israel for EVERYTHING!!!'. Ok, good to know the terrorists can bomb their own hospital and still its Israel's fault.

Hugare

Tara Strong fired from a cartoon for being Jewish. The Twitter cancel terrorists are trying to frame “Jewish” as “Islamophobic”

She liked a very islamophobic tweet, dude

ihZPVJC.jpg

Getting fired over a liked tweet is something that exists nowadays, so people should be more careful

Hugare

....the discussion should be one sided. Everyone should be supporting blasting Hamas off the face of the earth. Sometimes it is black and white. Sometimes there's a right side of history. Most of this forum is on it. The other forum are pushing for the next Holocaut. Wrong side.

There's one post on there, that is being supported that literally says 'Even if the hospital was Hamas, I still blame Israel for EVERYTHING!!!'. Ok, good to know the terrorists can bomb their own hospital and still its Israel's fault.
What I mean is that people should see the news with a grain of salt on both sides, and not consider everything as gospel just because it was reported from side A or B

One example is my post above, where I showed that Tara Strong was indeed being islamophobic. And one example from the other side is about the hosptial bombing.

People should look further instead of just regurgitating something that fits their world view.

It can be tiresome, I get it. One of the reasons why I react to stuff that I see here, but avoid sharing stuff that can be misleading

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom