• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billbofet

Man, they're holding onto that "bombed" hospital for dear life huh?

The first casualty of war is truth.
Yeah, it blows my mind that you could put the effort into attending an event like this and not bother to look for the facts of the situation - if you truly care.
I don't feel I am qualified to have much of an opinion on any of this, but I have looked at the facts enough to know her claim is bullshit - and this is her job/calling?!?!?!

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?

LordOfChaos

v9h2e2ut20vb1.jpg

reportedly Rashida Tlaib incited the Capitol protesters
I'm sure we'll have days and days of endless congressional investigations and one sided prosecutions. Any day now.

In other news, Piers Morgan destroys the Palestinian Ambassador:

After watching I decided to look at the comments, to see other people making fun of the guy. Nope, filled with yahoos saying that Piers was too biased and spouting zionist lies. I shit you not.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I used to have a book of maps showing where most of these places had been and what they are (if anything) today. Assyria isn't too difficult and the Egyptian groups haven't moved much either. Babylonia though...I'm pretty sure the ruins are within or near modern day Baghdad. The list of GONE will grow.

Nonehxc

Erm... weren't The Capitols people...jew?

Because I've seen a few pics of people with kippahs and tallits on that protetst.

Or are those scummy leftists LARPing as jews?

Me don't know! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Kilau

I think I’m the angriest I’ve ever been. Think I’ll check out of this thread for a while and try to do something chill.
When the terrorists posted the video of the children hostages, babies! It sent me into a near blind rage, I had to leave this thread for awhile. The hospital fuckery brought me back.

Salty Hippo

I'm sure we'll have days and days of endless congressional investigations and one sided prosecutions. Any day now.

After watching I decided to look at the comments, to see other people making fun of the guy. Nope, filled with yahoos saying that Piers was too biased and spouting zionist lies. I shit you not.

It was the same with that Mohammed asshole the other day. I'm not sure platforming these idiots does any good.

Agent_Nobody

Gold Member

The scary thing is Hamas doesn’t even need to astroturf.…there is no end to people that are anti-Israel, and anti-jewish and will take the opposite side even in the most ludicrous of circumstances and offer nothing but looped logic as a reasoning for it…it’s a team sport to them.

The Palestinians had some legitimate grievances with Israel, but it’s a bit like the obstuctive oil protests to the extreme; With Hamas (and some other groups) you have a separate group from the main cause that takes over and does nothing but their darnedest to piss everyone else off while riling up both sides of the issue. Their end-game is just strictly chaos with no other end goal. And the ‘Palestine supporters’ will follow along with the outrage to the end…because it’s ‘their team’.

Last edited:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Here is an example of what it looks like when a rocket fails and falls on Gaza:

That scope of blast seems right.

Oh and just a bonus here is the casual attitude there about perpetually provoking war with one of the most powerful militaries in the world:

Yeah let's make a rap hype video and casually take our groceries home because this shit is just normal af everyday standard. No different from a middle finger, is all.

Hopefully this attitude of the normalization of war has completely changed for everyone involved. I think Israel has realized that not only is it incorrect that the problem was ever "contained" but that allowing it to persist for the Palestinians is basically condemning them to doom themselves supporting people who keep feeding them these lies that violence will gain them anything.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Weird how it sounds like a soccer game.
Terrorists only play handicap soccer (futbol). I was in my local Embassy last August and they're well armed on the interior as I imagine they are in Jordan too. Best hope they (the Embassy) doesn't open that door. We'll see who wins the game and how fast.

Jinzo Prime

Yeah let's make a rap hype video and casually take our groceries home because this shit is just normal af everyday standard. No different from a middle finger, is all.

Hopefully this attitude of the normalization of war has completely changed for everyone involved. I think Israel has realized that not only is it incorrect that the problem was ever "contained" but that allowing it to persist for the Palestinians is basically condemning them to doom themselves supporting people who keep feeding them these lies that violence will gain them anything.

This is just hood shit taken to its (il)logical extreme.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom