• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfChaos

Meanwhile, in Poland

yv6xc9uj3rvb1.jpg

It's funny because earlier there were attempts to conflate sympathy with Israel for white supremacy, it's like, uhh I don't think the Jews have the best history with white supremacy particularly in Europe

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

You need to have irreparable brain damage to still believe the "no no no not Jews, just Zionists" line.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

You need to have irreparable brain damage to still believe the "no no no not Jews, just Zionists" line.

It's amazing how dumb students are. Then again, there's going to a portion of the student population that does dumb shit for sake of "tagging along to be an asshole".

You'd think in modern day where every kid grows up with high tech gear and the net that they'd be smarter than the average kid from 30 or 40 years ago.

Guess not.

Last edited:

Boozeroony

Gold Member

It is so clear that the girl just doesn't know what she is talking about. She is so insecure about what she is saying, looking at the other girl for confirmation. With only asking a few simple questions the interviewer makes her look like a fool.

Salty Hippo

She thinks she's so unbelievably smart when she says "armed weapons". She thinks it's a gotcha moment. Completely unaware of her cognitive dissonance. I wish I could feel sorry for ignorant people like this, because I know at some point somewhere it's not 100% her fault she's so obliviously stupid. But I can't.

-Zelda-

Banned
After seeing all this, I am firmly convinced that monks have the right idea. Just go up some mountain, build a shack and live out my days away from humanity and its never-ending conflicts. That or some Cloister of Nuns/Priests out in the remote parts of the world away from all technology. Or even just see if you can hook up with the Amish. The hats are actually kind of cool.

Bel Air Friday GIF by PeacockTV

enough of that GIF
Leaving See Ya GIF by Travis
Moving Mental Health GIF by Unpopular Cartoonist

LordOfChaos

You can also go to her WebMD and add another 1 star review:

(All are new and speak about what she did)

Instant Karma

Kenpachii

After seeing all this, I am firmly convinced that monks have the right idea. Just go up some mountain, build a shack and live out my days away from humanity and its never-ending conflicts. That or some Cloister of Nuns/Priests out in the remote parts of the world away from all technology. Or even just see if you can hook up with the Amish. The hats are actually kind of cool.

Bel Air Friday GIF by PeacockTV

enough of that GIF
Leaving See Ya GIF by Travis
Moving Mental Health GIF by Unpopular Cartoonist

Just cut news out of your life completely.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Horseshoe theory...

This sounds like some radical conservative churches I've seen on TV... They want an authoritarian Christian state... They say it's about freedom but really it's about their backwards interpretation of the Bible because it suits them and the hate in their hearts.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The thing about what you guys posted above (the Gad Saad tweet, German politicians etc....) is that western society is pretty easy going. You can do whatever you want, protest how you want, act like an asshole all you want and chances are 99% nothing will happen. Its all about free speech. Most counties will let in just about anyone.

This Hamas/Israel thing finally put things into perspective.

Because hidden among the millions of people in cities around the world, it took this event to finally reveal true colours of people. Deep down haters. Workers, students, rich, poor etc... They are out there. And now we see them more and more. Like hidden cockroaches behind the wall coming out from the cracks. They were there the whole time, but not in plain view. No single cockroach will come out. They come out all at once with no fear when one guy starts it.

Now if government is smart, they'd crack down on all of this with arrests, deportations, and companies all firing every employee with shady social media accounts. At least this will improve the situation.

What western governments never thought is giant mobs assembling because if you let in people with possibly sketchy mindsets, as long as they dont pile up in big numbers the city can handle it. But as weve seen, it turns out the cockroaches are a lot more than thought. Thats why you got in some cities gigantic marches and theres nothing riot squads can do anything about it being outnumbered probably 100:1. That video I saw (I forget if it was here or somewhere else where in Austria I think all the cops are getting pushed back by giant mobs). Unless they want to pull out machine guns and mow people down like North Korea dissenters, the riot squads cant do anything but backtrack.

You're now overwhelmed by too many troublemakers.

Last edited:

DrKeo

The thing about what you guys posted above (the Gad Saad tweet, German politicians etc....) is that western society is pretty easy going. You can do whatever you want, protest how you want, act like an asshole all you want and chances are 99% nothing will happen. Its all about free speech. Most counties will let in just about anyone.

Because hidden among the millions of people in cities around the world, it took this event to finally reveal true colours of people. Deep down haters. Workers, students, rich, poor etc... They are out there. And now we see them more and more. Like hidden cockroaches behind the wall coming out from the cracks. They were there the whole time, but not in plain view. No single cockroach will come out. They come out all at once with no fear when one guy starts it.

Now if government is smart, they'd crack down on all of this with arrests, deportations, and companies all firing every employee with shady social media accounts. At least this will improve the situation.

What western governments never thought is giant mobs assembling because if you let in people with possibly sketchy mindsets, as long as they dont pile up in big numbers the city can handle it. But as weve seen, it turns out the cockroaches are a lot more than thought. Thats why you got in some cities gigantic marches and theres nothing riot squads can do anything about it being outnumbered probably 100:1. That video I saw (I forget if it was here or somewhere else where in Austria I think all the cops are getting pushed back by giant mobs). Unless they want to pull out machine guns and mow people down like North Korea dissenters, the riot squads cant do anything but backtrack.

The past two weeks have been a goldmine for homeland security agencies around the world. All they have to do is scan social media and street cameras and they have a list containing every terror supporter in the country. It's like Minority Report.

-Minsc-

Then there's the average person in the west, such as myself, who keeps their head in the sand.

A part of me wants to read up on all this stuff to be informed but I also don't want to be bogged down by it. I suppose I should look into it all gently as it sounds like there's a lot of information to process.

jason10mm

Gold Member
So they haven’t even started? I wonder how big this is going to get.
I imagine most of it is the US/EU holding them back so hostage negotiations can proceed. I'm sure Hamas stalled for like a week with "well, those were random Palestinians who took them, we have to try to find them" but now that excuse should be wearing thin. Ive little hope this will resolve itself after 400 days or whatever the Iran hostage incident took.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom