• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Brianna Wu has a moment of clarity:

What a bimbo. This isn't an issue of Western political parties. Has nothing to do with that. Has everything to do with Hamas acting their leaders to which cause they believe will honor 'allah.' It's an economical issue and religious motive but overall a holy war. The economics are the fear from arabic middle eastern nations with their investors to oil. Yet, they're also backing up on their dirt religion too because they live under the theocracy of Sharia. If Wu needs an epitome, I know grade schoolers who have been ahead of her. What's the difference between day and night/right and wrong? Then let's see how long it takes fully grown adults to come to that conclusion.

Smiggs

A lot of people should absolutely be embarrassed right now. So many people called their neighbors, friends, family horrendous things like Nazi's and traitors the last 10 years. All while associating themselves with people who actually share the Nazi's beliefs.
People that are that far into any kind of ideology are almost always completely incapable of self introspection. It's sad, but it's also the danger of any kind of extremism, and we need to do better as a world of preventing people from going down these rabbit holes in the first place, where they ultimately learn these kind of extreme viewpoints.
I work with an older guy (late 50s), white, straight, Christian ,and lives in the Midwest. He's been radicalized online from places like 4chan and Gab, and now openly hates Jews, and often prints off antisemitic garbage to share with other coworkers. But he also doesn't think the Holocaust happened... But also thinks Hitler was a good guy.
We need to find ways to prevent gullible idiots like this from being bamboozled by bad actors online and in the real world.

NickFire

People that are that far into any kind of ideology are almost always completely incapable of self introspection. It's sad, but it's also the danger of any kind of extremism, and we need to do better as a world of preventing people from going down these rabbit holes in the first place, where they ultimately learn these kind of extreme viewpoints.
I work with an older guy (late 50s), white, straight, Christian ,and lives in the Midwest. He's been radicalized online from places like 4chan and Gab, and now openly hates Jews, and often prints off antisemitic garbage to share with other coworkers. But he also doesn't think the Holocaust happened... But also thinks Hitler was a good guy.
We need to find ways to prevent gullible idiots like this from being bamboozled by bad actors online and in the real world.
He's certainly an idiot if he claims to be Christian and hates Jewish people. Jesus himself was Jewish.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Let's face it, people who get radicalized are people who want to get radicalized, who are looking for something to support their believes. Otherwise I doubt he reached and found stuff on 4chan just because...

Did you try to deradicalize him? there are books about it.

Havoc2049

What a bimbo. This isn't an issue of Western political parties. Has nothing to do with that. Has everything to do with Hamas acting their leaders to which cause they believe will honor 'allah.' It's an economical issue and religious motive but overall a holy war. The economics are the fear from arabic middle eastern nations with their investors to oil. Yet, they're also backing up on their dirt religion too because they live under the theocracy of Sharia. If Wu needs an epitome, I know grade schoolers who have been ahead of her. What's the difference between day and night/right and wrong? Then let's see how long it takes fully grown adults to come to that conclusion.
But it has seeped into Western Politics. There are elected politicians in America who have sided with Hamas/Palestine and are spouting anti-semetic views. And this is as their own citizens have been killed and are being held hostage and US Military bases are being attacked. They aren't hiding and they have no shame in their game.

Last edited:

Smiggs

He's certainly an idiot if he claims to be Christian and hates Jewish people. Jesus himself was Jewish.
You won't get any argument from me on that front. The dude is a fucking moron.
How does your coworker spew anti-Semitic hate at work and keep his job?
We are a small business, and he at least knows enough to not spout that garbage around management. And management doesn't want to go through the hassle of replacing him. It's pathetic, really. I would have canned his ass long ago if it was my decision.
Let's face it, people who get radicalized are people who want to get radicalized, who are looking for something to support their believes. Otherwise I doubt he reached and found stuff on 4chan just because...

Did you try to deradicalize him? there are books about it.
I agree with this, people like him are often looking for reasons why their life didn't turn out the way they wanted, and instead of taking responsibility for their own shortcomings, they decide to place the blame on other people. And I haven't tried to deradicalize him, just talking to him makes me want to punch him in the face. Fortunately he knows better than to talk his bullshit around me. Some of the other coworkers have tried to, though. No luck, sadly. He just wants to be the victim too badly.

jason10mm

Gold Member
They say it's not related to an expanding regional conflict with Israel...

The fact that you can launch ANYTHING at a US base and not have your entire military destroyed in response must be so frustrating for those deployed warriors. Why the kid gloves?

Jsisto

Found some members from the other forum removing missing person posters.

Totally makes sense. So brave! Tolerance!

There seems to be a direct link between the number of pins a person is wearing on their jacket, and how insufferable of a person they are. Interesting.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
It will, but it's not enough. These people need to be jailed or deported when applicable. I wouldn't feel safe in the USA long term as a jew knowing there are so many silent radicals around me.
What universities should do, and prob won't, is actual classes on the conflict. Show the real timeline. It's like the other forum is filled with people who are either lying or just regurgitate whatever they hear from other liars without checking things.

I hope that most people who understand how we got to where we are, won't support Hamas.

cormack12

Gold Member
Found some members from the other forum removing missing person posters.

Totally makes sense. So brave! Tolerance!

I love the back shot where it looks like they've had to sow in a bedsheet to make the jacket stretch lmao.

These people are ugly because they are ugly on the inside. I think more and more people are going to find out how tolerant people have actual been with their bullshit up to now.

Woggleman

I think that a lot of sane leftists think it is still the liberalism of the 60s or 90s when most of them really did believe in peace and love and fighting hate. I know some people who never stopped being 60s hippies and they are some of the most loving and nicest people you could meet. This is a wakeup to what the left has turned into. They are just as hate filled and intolerant as the far right but people are afraid to call them out.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I think that a lot of sane leftists think it is still the liberalism of the 60s or 90s when most of them really did believe in peace and love and fighting hate. I know some people who never stopped being 60s hippies and they are some of the most loving and nicest people you could meet. This is a wakeup to what the left has turned into. They are just as hate filled and intolerant as the far right but people are afraid to call them out.
Problem with the hardcore left is multifold.

- They complain like babies
- They never seem to offer solutions
- Most are far away from the action, often dumb young people, emotional like children, and either unemployed or have cozy white collar office jobs. They dont know what it's like being a front line jobber whether it's putting in effort in army, police or sweating in front of an assembly line
- They think everything can be chill in life doing an arts degree and desk job. It's really just an extension from the hippie days where the views were if everyone can just relax, smoke some weed, and bang in a van while working a PT job then all world issues are solved. Easy solution if everyone wants to do the same. A useless view if the other side doesn't want to do that
- And when it gets to political topics, easily the most discriminatory out of all. If you want to see politicians like AOC and gang saying dumb shit in public, endless segregation, dividing people up into genders, dividing up jobs, aid and student admissions into race quotas and other skin deep initiatives, look left

Last edited:
For the more moderate lefties who are surprised that many on the left hate Jews all I have to say is what planet have you been living on. I have it encountered literally dozens of times over the years and the internet is plastered with it. Even a previous mayor of London was on the radio talking about Hitler being a secret Zionist and this was years ago. It's not exactly behind closed doors. Even the whole being in favour of genocide as long as its against a so called oppressor is not some fringe idea, it's everywhere. The most shocking thing to me is that people are shocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom