• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfChaos

Finally a fucking Palestinian whose speaks the truth and the son of one of the founders of Hamas as well, naturally he thinks the protests around the world by so called supporters of free Palestine are nothing but a bunch of cunts

Completely obsessed with this guy’s story. Have been watching all the stuff I find from him:

Also do you get 10x more handsome as soon as you leave Hamas? Some of them are such ugly mfs and then this?

Last edited:

Vestal

Apparently Israel has started some ground invasion into Gaza from two different places. I hope our troops will prevail, and wish them success in the face of evil.
The live cams even as far away as they are show some real shit happening right now..

LordOfChaos

where are they? mind sharing links?

I watch this guy, he watches multiple streams and shows the most interesting ones. But it's dark due to lack of electricity, and he's bumped the brightness for us

Two flares going up, providing visibility to someone. Apparently soldiers are scoping the area

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Apparently Israel has started some ground invasion into Gaza from two different places. I hope our troops will prevail, and wish them success in the face of evil.
Get some.

Hamas has got to be running on rapidly dwindling reserves of heavy weapons. I read a report that Hamas says 50 hostages have been killed in tunnel strikes. Its an easy solution, give them back.... In the hellscape that is to follow, remember that Hamas could have turned themselves over to justice and no unaffiliated Palestinian would have been harmed.

LordOfChaos

I watch this guy, he watches multiple streams and shows the most interesting ones. But it's dark due to lack of electricity, and he's bumped the brightness for us

Two flares going up, providing visibility to someone. Apparently soldiers are scoping the area

Shits definitely going down now guys

TransTrender

Gold Member
I look forward to the part where they flood the tunnels with sea water.
Yes, hostages are there, and I hope doing this causes less Israeli deaths than clearing them out manually.
Hamas be like
CaHJsif.gif

FfDnwaI.gif

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
But it has seeped into Western Politics. There are elected politicians in America who have sided with Hamas/Palestine and are spouting anti-semetic views. And this is as their own citizens have been killed and are being held hostage and US Military bases are being attacked. They aren't hiding and they have no shame in their game.
I understand that much. However, the issue if you remove the puppets for a moment comes down to one bigger than politicking and much easier to identify. What all people regardless of their numerous titles or backgrounds have to see this as is a black & white issue of right vs. wrong. If you tone out politics or bias and just look at history. Just look at the ethical moral side of it; it's pretty easy to see that we're looing at:

Right - Israel (and should be all Jews) & allied forces right to defend via means of war with minimalized collateral damage. They are the victims. They deserve justice.

Wrong - Hamas. Their terrorist ideologies and said actions. They must be eliminated by any/all means possible. No one should be supporting them. Period.
Every pro-Hamas/Palestinian protest should project these videos.

I'm thinking (although it'd be a stretch) that there's enough footage at this point to put together a full film. There are Jews against this in Hollywood with the power and money to do it too. Put out in theaters, streaming and promote the hell out of it everywhere. Hire multilinguals to ensure it's subbed in every major language for global distribution. Opt for 'unrated' so the MPAA doesn't treat it like 'a movie.' End the film with metrics in text, faces of victims, faces of hostages, call to action and the words:

"there will be no sequel...this film will continue beyond the credits in real life..."

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member

Was just watching him a bit and the shit is really hitting the fan there

Plus he just said no update on the guy in Maine as they are still looking for him

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Was just watching him a bit and the shit is really hitting the fan there

Plus he just said no update on the guy in Maine as they are still looking for him
Sounds like there's certainly a lot of activity going on. Fixed camera, so it's real hard to tell without drones what's going on from above. Anyone want to share one of those live streams? It's going down but I doubt we're going to know much until daylight. Hopefully they do handle everything super carefully without disclosing too much until the bulk of the operation is complete. If you're watching through YouTube or Twitch; I guess leave him a funny but relevant comment with your GAF AV. Please do not troll though. We're better than that.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

Finally a fucking Palestinian whose speaks the truth and the son of one of the founders of Hamas as well, naturally he thinks the protests around the world by so called supporters of free Palestine are nothing but a bunch of cunts

Damn I like this guy. He's a straightshooter, no bullshit and tells it like it is.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

I'm probably not the one to offer commentary on USMC. I believe everyone knows the decision that was made. Poor wording in PR to say 'purely an Israeli decision' as this gives heed to the retractors that Israel act alone. Allied forces should be established to say 'we're in this together.' Seems like sending a mouth out to access risks wasn't necessary unless this was just a PR move.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I'm probably not the one to offer commentary on USMC. I believe everyone knows the decision that was made. Poor wording in PR to say 'purely an Israeli decision' as this gives heed to the retractors that Israel act alone. Allied forces should be established to say 'we're in this together.' Seems like sending a mouth out to access risks wasn't necessary unless this was just a PR move.
They don't want to wrath of the White House staff who support Hamas.

Meicyn

Gold Member

Probably one of the best interviews I’ve ever watched for some time now. No interruptions, no gotcha bullshit, straight to the point. You can feel the passion and fury behind his words…the mentioning of family and home were clearly a sore spot, the only subjects he was unwilling to talk about.

pel1300

Interesting interview highlighting Israel's difficulties going forward...

Breaking Points is IMO one of the worst shows in the political podcast scene. It's one of those channels on youtube where the real news is in the comments section from their more informed viewers calling them out.

Krystal is intolerable and Saagar is way too controlled by her.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Breaking Points is IMO one of the worst shows in the political podcast scene. It's one of those channels on youtube where the real news is in the comments section from their more informed viewers calling them out.

Krystal is intolerable and Saagar is way too controlled by her.
Agreed. That's why those sharing from YouTube in the thread have been careful which channela based on accuracy, research and mostly lack of any political bias.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

That whole freedom of expression debate looks all the more one way with terrorist supporters being the ones protected. I also like to think of the positives though. If he got one of the anti-Semites that angry; probably means they got fired after their name was out.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
That MartyrMade guy appearing on Breaking Points is 100% on Team Russia in the Ukraine war and is generally full of it. Check his Twitter feed if you want to lose some brain cells.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
That MartyrMade guy appearing on Breaking Points is 100% on Team Russia in the Ukraine war and is generally full of it. Check his Twitter feed if you want to lose some brain cells.
He of course doesn't say how Israel left Gaza in 2005, or the reason why it built a wall around it... mmm.. wonder. Also when they had protests next to the wall, Israel didn't kill thousands.

And his last point about land dispute, no, it's a religious dispute. Always have been. The reason why Arab countries didn't want Jews in 1948 is still the same as it is now, they also aligned with Hitler back then.

He does have some other good analysis, but I really hate Krystal, that woman would hump Bernie Sanders corpse. And keep his head in a jar on her night stand.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Completely obsessed with this guy’s story. Have been watching all the stuff I find from him:

LMAO the opening of this video is like each of those countries sharing their favorite passtimes like a party icebreaker activity but they replace "I" with "Israel"

Last edited:

clem84

Gold Member
I think Israel has the moral high ground in this conflict, but I don't agree with ignoring that UN resolution.

“The majority of the international community has shown that it prefers to support the defense of Nazi terrorists rather than support the law-abiding state of Israel to defend its civilians,” said Israeli Ambassador to the UN Gilad Erdan, in a speech following the resolution’s passage.

I think the international community voted this way because the cost in human lives is catastrophic. It wasn't to support terrorism. I don't have a better solution btw. It's just that if Israel wants the support of the international community, they'll have to be a little more open to listening to them.

Last edited:

Raven117

I think Israel has the moral high ground in this conflict, but I don't agree with ignoring that UN resolution.

I think the international community voted this way because the cost in human lives is catastrophic. It wasn't to support terrorism. I don't have a better solution btw. It's just that if Israel wants the support of the international community, they'll have to be a little more open to listening to them.
Honestly, the UN needs to find ways to be legitimate. Not the other way around.

If they can’t stand up and support a country’s right to defend itself in light of a terror attack, they are worthless.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Israel is literally committing war crimes for weeks now in response to vile terrorism attacks.
There is no side left to support here, both act like animals.
No, one side has been attacked by mad people (that also happen to be the governing body of Palestine) hellbent on sabotaging peace accords and on God knows what drugs that targeted civilians explicitly in the most brutal way possible and now uses human shields (which is a war crime btw) to defend itself.
I do not believe Israel is intentionally trying to hurt innocent civilians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom