• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Exactly. Because let's be real - Hamas won't stop, other muslim countries will continue to hate Israel anyway, muslims in the west will continue to hate Israel anyway, bunch of dems will continue to hate Israel too. So they should tackle the problem now, while there are less voices against Israel in various governments.
Yup. Israel should just go for it (whatever that means for them in their discretion) while minimizing civilian casualties as much as possible.

But other than that, go get’em.
Yup.

It’s like sports. You can be a team that gets bullied and loses, or you put up a fight and try to win the match. Whether you win or lose isn’t the entire point. Of course the team wants to win, but as long as you lose putting up an effort instead of sitting back trying not to lose, then that’s all anyone can ask for.

You hear it all the time during the game. You play to win. Not play to not lose.

If an opposing team knows you’re wimpy they’ll steamroll you. Fight back and suddenly their antagonizing and instigating tactics drop like a rock.

chlorate

You know, one difference between this conflict and Ukraine is that Russian-Americans never advocate for Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. They either show support for Ukraine or they say they’re anti-war and want a peace agreement (which means they want Russia to keep the Ukrainian territory it occupies).

As far as I can tell, there has not been a single pro-Putin demonstration on an American campus, even ones in NYC with lots of Russian immigrants.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
You know, one difference between this conflict and Ukraine is that Russian-Americans never advocate for Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. They either show support for Ukraine or they say they’re anti-war and want a peace agreement (which means they want Russia to keep the Ukrainian territory it occupies).

As far as I can tell, there has not been a single pro-Putin demonstration on an American campus, even ones in NYC with lots of Russian immigrants.
That's because it's white vs. white.

LordOfChaos

I've known Russians that were for the Crimean invasion however, but this one seems different, no one seems for this one. In Crimea much of the population was actually for it.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Netanyahu still won't claim actual responsibility for what happened, even though reporters tried to corner him on it. Never said I was responsible. Or create a state commission of inquiry.

They are not going to negotiate with terrorists, I don't know what their plan is to release them, but it doesn't seem they will release the 6K+ security prisoners held in Israel.

Something you should also know, there are Gazan children in Israel being treated for cancer and their parents. Not sure why Israel is not advertising this more. The grandma who was kidnapped and released was driving Gazans to and from hospitals.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
5BQ0krh.jpg

They wouldn't trade them all would they?

Salty Hippo

As a 3rd world citizen, I say deport every single 3rd world immigrant and their children and grandchildren if that's what it takes to preserve western civilization. And never open your borders ever again, at least until the rest of the world catches up.

It's fucking disgusting to imagine what this planet will be like in a few hundred years if you keep walking this path of self destruction.

Last edited:

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
5BQ0krh.jpg

They wouldn't trade them all would they?

Probably includes demands for a ceasefire and other concessions. Otherwise Israel would have agreed to the exchange in a heartbeat, and then just go ham on Hamas without fear of harming the hostages.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Probably includes demands for a ceasefire and other concessions. Otherwise Israel would have agreed to the exchange in a heartbeat, and then just go ham on Hamas without fear of harming the hostages.
I'm not sure Hamas would ever release those hostages wholesale. There is no good faith there, and just releasing hostages in no way exculpates them from their atrocities. It's just delay tactics in the (vain?) hope the middle east comes to their salvation.

Cyberpunkd

What did people expect with all the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis living in London? Wasn’t the city called Londonstan at some point?

As a French I appreciate a sensible French response of “non mate, you get your sorry ass home or CRS will get one extra workout today”. Only downside is our President styles himself as a peacemaker, legacy and all that shit.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
What did people expect with all the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis living in London? Wasn’t the city called Londonstan at some point?

As a French I appreciate a sensible French response of “non mate, you get your sorry ass home or CRS will get one extra workout today”. Only downside is our President styles himself as a peacemaker, legacy and all that shit.
Ah... there are 10m Muslims in France, population ~68m. Good luck!

LordOfChaos

Turkish President Recep Erdogan told a large pro-Palestinian rally that he considered Israel an occupier and once again claimed that Hamas is not a terrorist organization.

Free Cyprus then, Erdummy

FunkMiller

They don’t all live in London 🙄 There are these things called ’cars’, ‘buses’ and ‘trains’, you know.

Why does everyone not in London think protests in London are just done by Londoners?

Every time there’s one of these protests, the transport system gets fucking swamped coming in to the city. That’s why none of us try going anywhere.

Seeing the LGBQT community support Palestine is so damn hypocritical when they've spent years protesting that the LGBQT community is going through a so called "genocide" in the USA.

That's because it's all ultimately to do with being anti-West. Feminism is no different. Anyone remember the fashionable hijabs during the womens protests. Climate activism is the same as to why China can build a 1000 coal power stations but if the UK was to build another 1 and have a grand total of 3 they would lose their minds. The Earth isn't sentient and gives pollution from the developing world a pass due to power imbalance. The whole thing only makes sense if at the core of it all is if they just hate the West, Jews, white people etc

FunkMiller

That's because it's all ultimately to do with being anti-West. Feminism is no different. Anyone remember the fashionable hijabs during the womens protests. Climate activism is the same as to why China can build a 1000 coal power stations but if the UK was to build another 1 and have a grand total of 3 they would lose their minds. The Earth isn't sentient and gives pollution from the developing world a pass due to power imbalance. The whole thing only makes sense if at the core of it all is if they just hate the West, Jews, white people etc

Don’t forget themselves. Self hate is a large part of this. People who know they live privileged, easy lives, and have nothing to really complain about - so they find something to complain about.

Last edited:

Dr.D00p

Yes, and the government banned pro-Palestinian demonstrations because if you do not share the values of the Republic you can go back to whatever shit country your parents or you came from. So the stupid shit like in London would not happen here.

France just buries the problem under state dictat and pretends the problem has gone away.

..and then acts all shocked when a Muslim man walks into a school and kills a teacher.

Ogbert

Gold Member
Don’t forget themselves. Self hate is a large part of this. People who know they live privileged, easy lives, and have nothing to really complain about - so they find something to complain about.
It’s a coalition of various scumbags.

At its core, you have the rancid lodestar of radical Islam and Jihad which is being enabled by Marxists and cuntish post-modernists.

Twitter is flooded with racist shit like this. People now openly agreeing with Hitler and the Holocaust. I know Elon wanted a free speech platform, but there needs to be some limit, and IMO this shit should result in a ban.

Now imagine if it was posted by some white person :messenger_tears_of_joy:

What is needed is to spread more messages about how these dudes are openly supporting Hitler and nazis and all the western parties that support Palestine will lose the support of moderates almost immediately.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Twitter is flooded with racist shit like this. People now openly agreeing with Hitler and the Holocaust. I know Elon wanted a free speech platform, but there needs to be some limit, and IMO this shit should result in a ban.

Senator in Pakistan. His political party, the Muslim League, is described as center-right, “but becoming more liberal on social and cultural issues,” per Wikipedia.

If that’s center-right in Pakistan then I’ll use my imagination about what constitutes far-right over there.

Also, he’s allegedly an Oxford alumnus according to his LinkedIn.

Smiggs

Now imagine if it was posted by some white person :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Just give it time. There will undoubtedly be some dumbass politician in the US that will say something like this any day now (if there hasn't been already). People need to wake the fuck up and see what's festering around us. The rot is deep, and it's oozing out onto the surface.

Last edited:

nikolino840

Senator in Pakistan. His political party, the Muslim League, is described as center-right, “but becoming more liberal on social and cultural issues,” per Wikipedia.

If that’s center-right in Pakistan then I’ll use my imagination about what constitutes far-right over there.

Also, he’s allegedly an Oxford alumnus according to his LinkedIn.
Wasn't the Pakistan the same story of Israel? A piece of a region once united and then divided?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom