• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

Hacking Johnny Lee Miller GIF by MGM Studios

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
If you think this won’t happen across the west I have a bridge to sell you. We’ve normalised Jew hate in 2 weeks. Fucking Seth Rogen is saying he’s afraid of Jews and that Israel is a lie.

I can’t even imagine the cesspool of hate on Twitter.
Seth Rogen has always been a POS. Guy doesn't nothing about anything, and if he thinks self hatred will make him less of a target, wrong.

LordOfChaos

If you think this won’t happen across the west I have a bridge to sell you. We’ve normalised Jew hate in 2 weeks.

I can’t even imagine the cesspool of hate on Twitter.

Wouldn't sell me that bridge. I see it creeping up and useful idiots masking it.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Wouldn't sell me that bridge. I see it creeping up and useful idiots masking it.
The media stokes it because it sells. The journalism for profit thing is why we are here.

Though Elon Musk just announced posts with community notes will be demonetized so that's good.

He's a cool Jew, you see. He's totes against Israel and shit. I hope Nintendo cuts him off Donkey Kong, he was also the shittiest VO.

In other news, this is actually interesting. And in Israel there is a community of black hebrews, and see, Israel is like, sure live here if you like.

Time for you to take a break.

Two Hamas animals being interrogated. You can read and watch in the link. But the tldr is that Hamas is using a particular Hospital to hide weapons etc in under it as it knows Israel won't attack it. (This particular Hospital has now been warned to evacuate by the IDF), that Hamas steals the fuel for use of its terror and and only then is this aid given to others, and other reveals such as the general use of hospitals in Gaza to hide their things.

The truth comes out.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-in...s-confirm-groups-hideout-under-gaza-hospital/

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
He's a cool Jew, you see. He's totes against Israel and shit. I hope Nintendo cuts him off Donkey Kong, he was also the shittiest VO.

In other news, this is actually interesting. And in Israel there is a community of black hebrews, and see, Israel is like, sure live here if you like.

Let those two groups go at each other. They're both worthless.

The reason why these are coming this late is because there was censorship on a lot of these so Israelis won't know the extent of what they've done.

I'm pleased that these POS will be killed by the IDF and then endure the worst amount of suffering that you can't even imagine after death for eternity. Bring it on.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
What's happening right now should be a wake up call to the West.

The silent majority can't stay silent anymore. I don't know why there are no bigger protests saying showing strength against Jihad.

The thing is that it should be a no brainer for real liberals to oppose Jihadism. They want to oppress gays, enslave women and turn the world into a religious theocracy. They are completely at odds with what liberals claim to stand for but the far left sides with them. Make it make sense.
It is pretty simple really - basically they believe that those oppressive beliefs are something they can change. Have yet to see the example though.

The thing is that it should be a no brainer for real liberals to oppose Jihadism. They want to oppress gays, enslave women and turn the world into a religious theocracy. They are completely at odds with what liberals claim to stand for but the far left sides with them. Make it make sense.
They’re so blind with hatred themselves they’d rather ignore all that to stick it to their ‘enemy’.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
It is pretty simple really - basically they believe that those oppressive beliefs are something they can change. Have yet to see the example though.
Yes, they believe they will be enlightened like them once they are not oppressed. It's not like we have any evidence of that not working or anything.

Last edited:

Woggleman

They can't even change the religious right in America who for the most part are not violent except for Operation Rescue back in the day targeting abortion doctors so what makes them think they can change Jihadists who are willing to kill and die for their cause?

These same leftist women who treat a man like a creep for trying to talk to a woman at a bar think raping concertgoers is a justified act of rebellion.

I truly feel like am living in the Twilight Zone or something.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
They can't even change the religious right in America who for the most part are not violent except for Operation Rescue back in the day targeting abortion doctors so what makes them think they can change Jihadists who are willing to kill and die for their cause?

These same leftist women who treat a man like a creep for trying to talk to a woman at a bar think raping concertgoers is a justified act of rebellion.

It's like those horror movies where you see the person going into the low-lit garage, and you're like, why are you doing this?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day

Yeah, or bizarro world. Someone should do a study on the cognitive dissonance of the far left supporting radical islamists. I just don't understand.

Kilau

The reason why these are coming this late is because there was censorship on a lot of these so Israelis won't know the extent of what they've done.

This is incredibly distressing, the Oct. 7th attack and resulting response all around the world show the only thing stopping another Holocaust at this point is that Israel has the capability to fight back. There really is no going back for humanity, the world has to stamp this out like with the nazis or it's just over.

tommib

Yeah, or bizarro world. Someone should do a study on the cognitive dissonance of the far left supporting radical islamists. I just don't understand.
Angela Davis has compared the Palestine cause to the civil rights movement in America:

Palestine has been a mascot for the left for the last 40 years. They’ll never give up on it. It doesn’t matter that it’s being run by terrorists. The symbolism of Palestine trumps Islamic fundamentalism.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
We need world leaders to act like world leaders. To show case strength and come together in a joint summit and oppose this shit.
We do. Something strategic though like the allied forces in WWII. They'd be wise not to leak anything are go full Rambo. That won't happen with the U.N. though...

Bojji

This guy is smart, everything he said is true.

But of course western leaders won't give a fuck because "cheap labor" and some fucked up morality - when they care about illegal immigrants but forget about their own citizens (their life will become worse). Problem is (as he said), most of the people storming Europe right now have no intention to work or assimilate and they hate western values and culture.

Of course opinion like this can be labeled as "far right" or "racist" but it's just facts and common sense.

Last edited:

YuLY

The hate that the muslims have for the jews, might be what actually saves the West. Let me explain.

Currently the West leaders are weak and corrupt, the migration will continue and so will the replacement, especially Europe. Give it a few decades, they will simply get into political positions and will be hard to remove anymore. The West's way of life is in danger if this happens. Its funny that the Woke/LGBTQxyz dont realize this since they are the ones they will go after first once that happens.

But currently the Jewish community holds enough power positions in the West, from political, military and media sides, to turn the West against the muslims, and they need to, otherwise I dont see them surviving this. The West finally chilling with the muslim mass migration might actually happen.

For the record, I dont hate anyone, I just think our cultures are incompatible. And to be honest, worst case if the muslims do take over the West, at least it will be funny for a few years to see the Woke/LGBT people and their pikachu reactions. Sadly this means the planet is heading towards Mad Max instead of Star Trek, but what can you do.

Dynasty8

For the record, I dont hate anyone, I just think our cultures are incompatible. And to be honest, worst case if the muslims do take over the West, at least it will be funny for a few years to see the Woke/LGBT people and their pikachu reactions. Sadly this means the planet is heading towards Mad Max instead of Star Trek, but what can you do.

I don't think they will...they're so stubborn, they'd rather die than admit they were wrong...honestly. The modern day "liberals" (if we can even call them that anymore) have gone full psychopath.

They would celebrate another 9/11 in their very own homeland.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I know, I'm being facetious and dramatic. And the the reason is...

...I'm not sure I believe this obvious solution will end up happening.
It won't. A leader will have to stand up from one of the more powerful nations proclaiming a 'world peace plan' that works for all. Otherwise, we're looking at one of the biggest wars in centuries on the horizon. Israel is a strong nation and there are big enough countries who will stand behind them against the other nations which are either extreme Islam or gradually being overtaken by Sharia.

We're all watching history in the making...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom