• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

This Is Getting Weird Doctor Strange GIF by Regal

Woggleman

I lived in NYC for eight years and I remember seeing Hebrew Israelites on the street getting into it with anybody who would engage them. It was pure hate but I must admit I laughed at how absurd they were.

Artoris

Gold Member
The hate that the muslims have for the jews, might be what actually saves the West. Let me explain.

Currently the West leaders are weak and corrupt, the migration will continue and so will the replacement, especially Europe. Give it a few decades, they will simply get into political positions and will be hard to remove anymore. The West's way of life is in danger if this happens. Its funny that the Woke/LGBTQxyz dont realize this since they are the ones they will go after first once that happens.

But currently the Jewish community holds enough power positions in the West, from political, military and media sides, to turn the West against the muslims, and they need to, otherwise I dont see them surviving this. The West finally chilling with the muslim mass migration might actually happen.

For the record, I dont hate anyone, I just think our cultures are incompatible. And to be honest, worst case if the muslims do take over the West, at least it will be funny for a few years to see the Woke/LGBT people and their pikachu reactions. Sadly this means the planet is heading towards Mad Max instead of Star Trek, but what can you do.
"the planet is heading towards Mad Max instead of Star Trek"

that is sad, I was hoping for the Star Wars as a minimum

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I lived in NYC for eight years and I remember seeing Hebrew Israelites on the street getting into it with anybody who would engage them. It was pure hate but I must admit I laughed at how absurd they were.
Not unlike Messianics, they're obviously not real Hebrews or Jews. Just a fraude cult religious group.

Nydius

We realize that. I don't know why they don't. They think their "support" is going to get them a get out of jail card. 🤣

Indeed, and if they succeed they'll be in for a rude awakening.

Reminds me of a bit of history I learned about long ago: From the early 1920s to the mid 1930s, there was a group in Germany known as the Association of German National Jews. They supported NSDAP and Hitler's rise to power and were pleased when he won in 1933, believing their goals to be aligned. The organization ceased to exist in 1935 when their guy shipped them all off to concentration camps.

They were useful idiots allowing the bigots to gain power, just as all these "rainbow warriors for palestine" are useful idiots for terrorists.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
The West has to do everything it can to support Israel and I think this will also be a watershed moment for Western culture/values. It will mark the beginning of the end for far left idealogy but it'll be a tough fight with it so entrenched in Academia and the media.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Campus police on scene and FBI notified. Cornell president "[urges] all of you to come together with empathy."

Yes, if only the murderous bigots terrorizing students just had a little more empathy. Then everyone would be able to hold hands.

Faust

Perpetually Tired

Campus police on scene and FBI notified. Cornell president "[urges] all of you to come together with empathy."

Yes, if only the murderous bigots terrorizing students just had a little more empathy. Then everyone would be able to hold hands.

Expel those spouting the hate. She would have done it if it was any “protected” group. Also “suspected hate crime” rings a little hollow given the situation. There is no suspected anything. It *is* a hate crime.

JayK47

Definitely feels like I am living in a different universe. Almost anything could happen and I do not think I would be surprised anymore. I just cannot believe all of the antisemitism that is occurring and the weak response to it.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
If you've gotten to the point where you're losing sleep and having anxiety about the fall of the West, I unironically think you need to take a break from all this shit.
I do, but I can't. I live in Israel and it's hard to shut this off.

I also just had a difficult whatsapp chat with a friend from the US, who's a rational thinker, and shared the baby in the oven story, and first she doesn't believe it cause it's not in the NYT. Then I'm like here are sources, not only was the baby in the oven, they shot the father and raped the mother at least 3 times. She's like yeah that's awful, but you're bombing babies and quotes the 8K death toll. And it doesn't matter that I tell her it's from Hamas, because NYT says 8000 she just believes it. She was offended when I asked her what she would have done if it was her sister and niece. She ended the convo.

The media has really turned people into zombies.

Madflavor

I do, but I can't. I live in Israel and it's hard to shut this off.

I also just had a difficult whatsapp chat with a friend from the US, who's a rational thinker, and shared the baby in the oven story, and first she doesn't believe it cause it's not in the NYT. Then I'm like here are sources, not only was the baby in the oven, they shot the father and raped the mother at least 3 times. She's like yeah that's awful, but you're bombing babies and quotes the 8K death toll. And it doesn't matter that I tell her it's from Hamas, because NYT says 8000 she just believes it. She was offended when I asked her what she would have done if it was her sister and niece. She ended the convo.

The media has really turned people into zombies.

I assumed you live in America, so that’s on me. I can’t imagine what you and millions of others are feeling. I’ve been thoroughly pissed off at a lot of what’s been happening, particularly with the mask off anti-semitism we’ve been witnessing.

I wish I had the answers on how to make these stressful times easier for you. I’m confident you’ll get through this though. So many have had their shot trying to take down Jews throughout all of human history, and they all failed or got their asses kicked. If shit gets really bad, good people will rise up and have your back.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
The Nazis were lower than scum, but they were not worldwide like Islam. If we teleported back, we'd see things are getting much worse.
The world didn't mind Germany killing off Jews until the war came to them. Jews were non violent and helped in society and culture. After the Holocaust Jews fled Europe mostly to the US and Israel.

Now in their place Europe got Jihadists.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
The world didn't mind Germany killing off Jews until the war came to them. Jews were non violent and helped in society and culture. After the Holocaust Jews fled Europe mostly to the US and Israel.

Now in their place Europe got Jihadists.
That's what mortifies me the most about this. This started as 'we hate Israel...and some of the Jews.' The muslim influence in politics, entertainment, media and...just about everywhere backed it up and now they're shouting, "kill all the Jews...everywhere" If they haven't already outside Israel...just a matter of time before another holocaust happens. People need to wise up that they tolerated these religious idiots so far enter Western society that they feel untouchable in power. Not at all different than the Nazis.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
That's what mortifies me the most about this. This started as 'we hate Israel...and some of the Jews.' The muslim influence in politics, entertainment, media and...just about everywhere backed it up and now they're shouting, "kill all the Jews...everywhere" If they haven't already outside Israel...just a matter of time before another holocaust happens. People need to wise up that they tolerated these religious idiots so far enter Western society that they feel untouchable in power. Not at all different than the Nazis.
Christians are next. The Jews are just an easier target.

Dr.D00p

I think we are now just between "good times creat weak men" and "weak men creat hard times" part.

Thanks G. Micheal Hopf!

Trouble is that you can't even tell who's a man or a woman thesedays.

Everything's just all so fucked up. The West deserves the hard times that are coming.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
She was offended when I asked her what she would have done if it was her sister and niece.
And what if the people who did it were still around, still completely devoting their entire lives to doing it again and again and recruiting and training as many people as they can to do it forever, even if they are all going to die, to fight even a losing battle with utter malice because they believe it is what God wants and they will be rewarded if they fight to their last breath, with funding and resources from multiple wealthy countries.

I think many people just can't comprehend the evil. They don't understand people who will kill to the bitter end even if they are certain to lose. They think "Surely, if they are defeated they will become reasonable, they will make a deal if it looks like every Palestinian will die." No. That isn't how they think. It's an apocalyptic death cult. A blight to all humanity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom