• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunx81

This thread is a doozy.

Keyboard warriors calling for the eradication of Iran. The end of religion. The complete destabilization of the Middle East. Woof.
How is it different from the Russia-Ukraine Thread? 🫢

Seriously, keyboard war is the worst. But also a good coping mechanism. I don’t appreciate it, but I can fully understand it in front of those gruesome videos and pictures.

Go_Ly_Dow

ManaByte

Massive amount of heavy ground equipment being moved up to the border with Gaza. They're going to raze it.
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler

It's not as if the content of most of these online outpourings isn't enough in and of itself to shame these idiots as they get near instantaneously ratioed.

Even so, I'm a glutton, and can't have enough of a good thing.

zeldaring

Banned
They at least do knocks and warn the people, before the building is destroyed.

They've also been given instructions how to evacuate.

There's already been 200 bodies found at the music festival Hamas attacked.
They were given absolutely no warning.
There is really no where to go in Gaza they will target civilians the hate is too strong here and this has Been common practice in wars. All this bs we don't target civilians is a bs. In Lebanon they destroyed the whole city and targeted civilians while hezbola or what ever the name is didn't even attack civilians. Especially after this attack I expect 50k dead In Gaza in a month mostly civilians.

Wildebeest

The Palestine Ambassador to the UK.

Whether you agree or disagree, this perspective is what will continue to fuel this neverending conflict between Israel and Palestine.

He is just stating the Hamas position in a more polite way. Their position is that there will only be war in the region until all the land is owned and ruled by Palestinians. It is so hardline anti-peace and pro-terrorism that they are not considered a valid representative political organisation by many countries.

LordOfChaos

sorry if repost, but I appreciated this succinct breakdown of the opening hours of this battle

Literally just looked that up and started watching it on the TV, scrolled further down the page and found your post lol. I've been looking for a good factual shot by shot how it happened.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
hezbola or what ever the name is didn't even attack civilians
As of October 2020, Hezbollah or its military wing are considered terrorist organizations by at least 26 countries, as well as by the European Union and since 2017 by most member states of the Arab League, with the exception of Iraq and Lebanon, where Hezbollah is the most powerful political party.[77]

The countries that have designated Hezbollah a terrorist organisation include: the Arab League[349] and the Gulf Cooperation Council,[350] and their members Saudi Arabia,[351] Bahrain,[352] United Arab Emirates,[351] as well as Argentina,[353] Canada,[354] Colombia,[355] Estonia,[356] Germany,[357] Honduras,[355] Israel,[358] Kosovo,[356] Lithuania,[356] Malaysia,[359] Paraguay,[360] Serbia,[356] Slovenia,[361] United Kingdom,[362] United States,[363] and Guatemala.[364]

pZwK2i2.png

RedC

Everyone on Earth has "generational trauma," most of us get over it and try to do something constructive with our lives.
It depends on a lot of variables. However, it certainly doesn't help that the Gaza Strip is governed by Hamas.
Jews went thru the most horrible of events in history, several times, we never forget, but we move the fuck on. Israel it a tech hub, percentage wise we won most noble prizes that help the world, we created fucking Seinfeld and more, we didn't wallow in pity and misery for our entire fucking lives. We survived and thrived.

All my grandparents came from the Holocaust. They all lost brothers and sisters, but they rebuild, and pushed on.

But I understand, in today's world, victimhood is currency. People used to look up to success, now they look down to find what's wrong with them so they can be a victim too.
If anything, Israel's and Jewish people's success globally breeds a lot of resentment and envy, and why anti-semitic conspiracy theories seem unlikely to ever die.
He is just stating the Hamas position in a more polite way. Their position is that there will only be war in the region until all the land is owned and ruled by Palestinians. It is so hardline anti-peace and pro-terrorism that they are not considered a valid representative political organisation by many countries.
Agreed but they obviously don't look at it as antipeace and pro-terrorism but are simply trying to take back what was rightfully theirs in the first place and it's been ordained by their Abrahamic God.

Wildebeest

Agreed but they obviously don't look at it as antipeace and pro-terrorism but are simply trying to take back what was rightfully theirs in the first place and it's been ordained by their Abrahamic God.
They probably do view it as being against peace and for terrorism, but they also think this position is good and just, because of the past more than god. It is a mistake to look at them being sentimental about god or past injustices and think that this is something totally bland and inoffensive which can be ringfenced from the justification of terror or religious pogroms.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
The IDF issues notices before airstriking civilian buildings harboring terrorist facilities, so that civilians can evacuate. This is why there’s typically someone parked at a safe distance filming the airstrikes for social media.

Gaza government (Hamas) has apparently told the civilian population to ignore the warnings as disinformation.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
The IDF issues notices before airstriking civilian buildings harboring terrorist facilities, so that civilians can evacuate. This is why there’s typically someone parked at a safe distance filming the airstrikes for social media.

Gaza government (Hamas) has apparently told the civilian population to ignore the warnings as disinformation.

Pure evil. Evil.

ManaByte

Of course they are. They need the videos of civilian bodies so the narrative can be quickly switched to blame Israel.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
The U.S. Aircraft Carrier, USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78) as well as the other Ships in Carrier Strike Group 12 which includes Ticonderoga-Class Cruiser USS Normandy (CG-60), as well as Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyers USS Ramage (DDG-61), USS McFaul (DDG-74), and USS Thomas Hudner (DDG-116) are reportedly heading towards the Eastern Mediterranean in a “Show of Support” for Israel and to also assist with the possible Evacuation of U.S. Citizens from the Country if the need arises.

I am sorry but..m why is the Israeli police showing mercy to these cunts? This Hamas piece of shit should of been strapped to a chair and get his head chopped off with a Chainsaw publicly. At least that's what I would do. They do not deserve jail time, they deserve death.

Last edited:
The U.S. Aircraft Carrier, USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78) as well as the other Ships in Carrier Strike Group 12 which includes Ticonderoga-Class Cruiser USS Normandy (CG-60), as well as Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyers USS Ramage (DDG-61), USS McFaul (DDG-74), and USS Thomas Hudner (DDG-116) are reportedly heading towards the Eastern Mediterranean in a “Show of Support” for Israel and to also assist with the possible Evacuation of U.S. Citizens from the Country if the need arises.

Great idea, especially when our borders have been wide open and we had a national crisis alert on Wednesday. So we're exhausted with Ukraine and now in Israel, meanwhile China is waiting. Someone get a mean tweet out ASAP.
It's outrageous what is happening, the world is on a knifes edge

Last edited:

Trunx81

Germany protecting Pro-Israeli protests today, but they won’t answer to the question “Who are they protecting from”. The “far right” is still the most dangerous “antisemitic group” there. Even after all of this, they can’t face the truth. The west needs to confront this.

On the other hand, I’ve seen so many Turkish accounts condemn the attacks.

Yeah, I’m sure Hamas will take such an act into consideration.

Holy shit, what a dumb take.
According to your logic that means you are positive that Hamas thinks this will stop Israeli from trying to take/keep Palestine based on what Hamas is doing right now. You think Hamas killing innocents is expecting a good positive reaction? Another anti semite added to the ignore.

Last edited:

MrA

second infatada all over again, Hamas has no problem booby trapping civilians, they have no problem getting their own women and children killed, they constantly store weapons, their leaders will gleefully put civilians in harm's way if they can blame it all on Isreal,

Apocryphon

I think Israel’s only path forward here is to retake Gaza following an extensive air campaign. Eradicating Hamas and their supporters and ousting the Palestinian Authority needs to be the near term goal. Take the gloves off and resist international pressure for a ceasefire and make this one count.

Best case scenario is that the US provides direct air and naval support and legitimizes the response on the international stage as an anti-terrorist operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom