• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirty7ven

Banned
This is all abhorrent.

At the end of the day the hard question must be asked, who wins with this and why?

But unfortunately there’s only going to be more bloodshed.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
This is all abhorrent.

At the end of the day the hard question must be asked, who wins with this and why?

Nobody wins. Jews die. Muslims die. It'll quiet down again, and then it'll all kick off again. Over and over and over, until something fundamentally changes in the mindset of everyone in that region. I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
This is all abhorrent.

There's no "winning" to be had .
It's about correction and hopefully putting an end to these atrocities .

Absolutely appalling

Those twats make me embarassed to be a Muslim. We have a higher than everyone else's percentage of lunatics, zealots, archaic, brainwashed and unsophisticated animals. Especially in the Middle-East. l do not identify with them, as a Moroccan, but they keep dragging us down with their savagery...all of us, "brown" guys...
Having said that, questions need to be asked...How did this happen, and how did Israel intelligence fail so miserably? Why does Britain allow for hords of retarded, and frankly dangerous people, to call for the imposition of Shariaa, publicly, without consequences?
How come nobody officially point a finger to Qatar's role, when it is hosting Hamas leadership? Why would not Israel accept to grant the Palestinians their state, that we may envisage something else?

Last edited:
What people fail to understand that if Israel falls, they are next. Israel is the last line of defense against terror, and the world has already invited these people in, and they managed to pollute minds of people (so far as some of the LGBTQ+ support them which is insane).
Also what people fail to realize that if Israel were to lose, it will become another Gaza and not Gaza will become Israel. It is pretty clear that supporting Israel is better option as - as a lot of people fail to release - any LGBT person is safer in Israel now than in Gaza. It is always easier to drag down a civilised state to a lower level, then to rise a lower level society to a higher level. Destruction is always easier.
This is end for Hamas, but if situation with Gaza Strip will remain the same there will just be another similar organization after them.
The fundamental solution to Gaza is education and overseeing by the third party, because Hamas clearly demonstrated that they would rather prefer investing money into weapons. If Hamas built a proper government, it would not be an issue. But oh well.
This attack is engineered by Russia and Iran to incite RELIGIOUS NUTCASES to enflame the Middle East.
Well, in theory it might affect even the western world too.

By and large, by the look of it, the whole western world follows the Western Roman Empire, with minor clusters of highly advanced society. Migrations, religious tolerance, anti-sanitary, homeless etc. Bedbugs and rats in Paris, potentially another COVID-like outbreak. Hunger etc. It won't look good.

Last edited:

Trunx81

Also what people fail to realize that if Israel were to lose, it will become another Gaza and not Gaza will become Israel. It is pretty clear that supporting Israel is better option as - as a lot of people fail to release - any LGBT person is safer in Israel now than in Gaza. It is always easier to drag down a civilised state to a lower level, then to rise a lower level society to a higher level. Destruction is always easier.

The fundamental solution to Gaza is education and overseeing by the third party, because Hamas clearly demonstrated that they would rather prefer investing money into weapons. If Hamas built a proper government, it would not be an issue. But oh well.

Well, in theory it might affect even the western world too.

By and large, by the look of it, the whole western world follows the Western Roman Empire, with minor clusters of highly advanced society. Migrations, religious tolerance, anti-sanitary, homeless etc. Bedbugs and rats in Paris, potentially another COVID-like outbreak. Hunger etc. It won't look good.
And here I thought that I could have one day without thinking about the Roman Empire …

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

rM0WSkW.png

Gotta love feminists.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Pictures from early on in the party, the slaughter started in the early morning. From what I understand there were thousands there.

Last edited:

ThisIsMyDog

A feminist organization backing scenes of rape and abuse of women. Backing terrorists that have zero tolerance for the LGBT stuff they espouse.

Completely absurd.

And why the emphasis on ‘US wars’ in their bio, when the major active war is being driven by Russia?
They are against the West, they are against the civilization in which they live, and the only one that has led to women's true freedom.
0f8.png

Bojji

rM0WSkW.png

Gotta love feminists.

Modern day feminists have nothing to fight for in the west, they create new problems and support countries that treat woman like human garbage.

I think all of them should be sent to any (other than Turkey maybe) muslim country and try to actually change fate of millions of women living there, like their "ancestors" (first wave) - woman who actually had the balls to fight with system that oppressed them.

Modern day feminists have nothing to fight for in the west, they create new problems and support countries that treat woman like human garbage.
Maybe it is something psychological? Like "we want to be free" while in the mind they want to be treated like the garbage or something...

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member

Watch out, US military, the paragliding savages are on their way to intercept the USS Gerald FoFord.

I would hazard a guess he's no doubt on about people already living in the States, UK, etc.

From the looks of it quite a few are in our city's celebrating. Not a good sign if they start heeding certain 'calls'

It's not like our borders are left open or anything..

Worrying times indeed.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
I’m British but live in Canada and work at a large educational institution. Many of our 2 year diploma programs are ~90% international enrolments with the majority made up of Indian, Pakistani, and Lebanese immigrants. A 2 year diploma nets you a 3 year work visa, which effectively guarantees permanent residency and a path to citizenship. The schools are for it because international students pay 4x the domestic fees, but the campus culture has changed dramatically in the last 10 years and we’re seeing a lot of campus groups supporting sectarian violence.

5 or 6 years ago we had 20 something students leave to join ISIS. Some of them appeared in a video burning their passports and taking about how when they were done with their war in Syria they would be returning to make a Canada burn. At least one of them had been watching beheading videos on campus computers and showing them to other students.

Educational institutions are predominantly run by liberal ideologists that are far too soft and far too blind to the what is unfolding right in front of them, and the Canadians in particular seem to be incredibly naive. I’m not against immigration at all… I AM an immigrant… but some cultures are simply incompatible. All you need to do is look at the UK. I came to Canada when things were particularly bad in England, but now I’m seeing the hallmarks of a looming storm that the Canadians aren’t ready for.
Not true across the country, or at least very misleading. Its like saying "the majority of our international students are Indian and magic fairies". Technically true, but only because you included Indian. Pakistan and Lebanon are not even in the top 15 when it comes to sources of international students to Canada:

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<

In July Germany had the “International Queer Pride” with “From the river to the sea” claims, with Transactivists and children in between. Left antisemitism has a long tradition, especially at universities. Fridays for Future and even Greta supported Palestine for years now.
There is a difference in supporting civilian Palestine people getting out of oppression and supporting Hamas terror attacks. Its not black and white. I would also like for Palestinians and Israelis to come to a peaceful resolution of their problems, I'm not in any way supportive of what Hamas did today. The reaction of the Palestinian community to this is going to shape their support going forward. And celebrating in the street is going to loose them a lot of support, even in the eyes of liberal FfF communities.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
There is a difference in supporting civilian Palestine people getting out of oppression and supporting Hamas terror attacks. Its not black and white. I would also like for Palestinians and Israelis to come to a peaceful resolution of their problems, I'm not in any way supportive of what Hamas did today. The reaction of the Palestinian community to this is going to shape their support going forward. And celebrating in the street is going to loose them a lot of support, even in the eyes of liberal FfF communities.
If you're a true liberal then there's no reason to support Palestinians, because if they get a country it'll be like Gaza or Afghanistan, where no LGBT are allowed to live and women are second class citizens.

Bojji

Maybe it is something psychological? Like "we want to be free" while in the mind they want to be treated like the garbage or something...

I thought about it, I think many of them dream about being dominated by strong masculine man. There is also this:

Why is the West so suicidal?

Lack of testosterone with high levels of soy and strong (woman like) emotion level. Western men are getting worse and worse.

near

Gold Member
I just witnessed a horrible and graphic clip on twitter. How that shit is allowed on there without being censored is beyond me. :(

RaduN

They don’t think the US will get directly involved militarily. I feel like they should, but with Biden as the incumbent and the election ramping up, I’m not convinced we’ll see US led strikes.
So you want US to actually strike, like really? In today's geo-political climate? Fucking really?
Thank God Biden's in charge then 'cose otherwise we would really see some fucking disasters on all fronts.

Uhtred

The day that happens is the day I openly advocate a US invasion of Canada. I don’t want that shit on my doorstep.
Then, your country, along with every other country across this globe needs to take seriously who it allows in. Up until now everybody’s been all warm and welcoming. What you all are getting or infiltrators. I don’t wanna sound like a dick, but that’s the truth, and only a silent majority wanna talk about it. The US is among the worst offenders!!!!

Last edited:

Musashipan

Ngl, it’s time for the deportations to start. Anyone seen participating or making statements like this should be deported. This is not protesting, it’s supporting terrorism.
Do you really think justin cuckeau is gonna do anything about it? He is a joke.
Keep bringing those parasites to Canada and soon it will be a shithole like Europe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom