• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomeru

Just came out of our bomb shelter about 20/30 mins ago. Big rocket barrage at the North where I'm at. But other places in Israel were attacked also. Missles and Rockets. Yemen terrorist group is definitely involved as some of those missiles came from them. Very scary. Now trying to get back to a normal emotional state. Thank GD I don't think anywhere got directly hit. Worth checking up on the other Israelis in the thread. How you guys doing?
We'll know how the rest of our week will go after nasrallah's speech tomorrow... We're thinking it's going to get worse before it gets better, north borders we'll get hotter.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
We'll know how the rest of our week will go after nasrallah's speech tomorrow... We're thinking it's going to get worse before it gets better, north borders we'll get hotter.
The things is, Nasralla is Shia and Hamas is Sunni, and while they both hate Israel, they also hate each other. Israel decimated Southern Lebanon in the 2006 war, Nasralla was not expecting that. Everyone in Lebanon is asking him to butt out because they don't want to get into this war while Lebanon is already in a pretty shitty place.

One might ask why all these countries in such shitty places, really wonder...

Tomeru

The things is, Nasralla is Shia and Hamas is Sunni, and while they both hate Israel, they also hate each other. Israel decimated Southern Lebanon in the 2006 war, Nasralla was not expecting that. Everyone in Lebanon is asking him to butt out because they don't want to get into this war while Lebanon is already in a pretty shitty place.

One might ask why all these countries in such shitty places, really wonder...

Yeah hus speech is expected to be tame shit. Probably in the same spirit as their last hit תקוף תעשה פיגועים (tkof taase piguim - carry out terrorist attacks).

I guess we'll see if the state gaza is in affected had any effect on shia as it did on the sunni.

Raven117

Let's not debate this, because I'm not going to win.

That dude asking the questions is awesome.

So cool and collected. While that weenie of a spokesman can't even engage in a basic and fundamental discussion of what is and isnt a "war crime."

And honestly, I'm tired of all this vague "War crime" or "International Law" reference. Lets get into it. You tell me what is being violated. You tell me what provisions of the Geneva Convention you think are being violated. Lets have a debate rather than this vague casting discursions coughing up some b.s. about "war crimes."

Kilau

Terrorist enabler/sympathizers calling for a boycott on whatever Mark and Spencer is for burning Christmas hats lol.

F96IraXXkAAIyrL

Dr.Morris79

No it doesn't. Every result on the first page (except the article you posted) is about Hamas raping women.
I didn't write it, this was on the first page of the Daily Wire at one point

So someone there thought it was fact..

Which begs the question, how much of this shit can be trusted now. From any angle.

ReBurn

Gold Member
That dude asking the questions is awesome.

So cool and collected. While that weenie of a spokesman can't even engage in a basic and fundamental discussion of what is and isnt a "war crime."

And honestly, I'm tired of all this vague "War crime" or "International Law" reference. Lets get into it. You tell me what is being violated. You tell me what provisions of the Geneva Convention you think are being violated. Lets have a debate rather than this vague casting discursions coughing up some b.s. about "war crimes."
The UN is completely useless.

Tedditalk

We're already in the war. People don't seem to understand that the U.S. has been involved with international conflicts or, war most of our lifetimes. We're just not at the front making the declaration but you can tell that U.S. military was on standby just itching for this. To me that's absolutely invigorating to see how they're jumping to action too. These countries are a hot mess and have been waiting over a century for an excuse to go full jihad. They're all involved whether it be passive 'support' money, what they're indoctrination the West with or what they're doing behind the front. Yemen was identified early on in this as well as Iran. I'd like more data to come out but, it would see clear that Yemen's group of idiots is just another Hamas (not unlike M.B. or Hezbollah). So they want to be another terrorist group of fighters. Countries like Iran and Qatar are backseat driving and funneling in money. Unless people really think all those weapons just showed up overnight in Gaza. Russia doesn't even have that type of armillary but, won't go there as that's for a separate thread.

There a different from the war on terror fighting and a hot war where there a significant amount of mobilization to a region. I am not interested in America dealing with either, especially a hot war. The funds are better served helping the US public.

LordOfChaos

Be pretty funny if Israel bye bye'd this whole Hezbollah speech summit tomorrow

I mean also probably start that two front war, but I don't decide shit I just comment on this thread

Also remember that Israeli tank that fired at a car recently? The sagging back of the car could indicate it was a VBIED

Last edited:

MrA

I just see what people think Israel and Jewish people in general should do in the face of people who don't want them to exist anymore. If the Palestinians all wanted peace and Hamas ended they could have it tommorow but they will not allow that so what are they supposed to do?
keep fighting back, it is what they've always done.

Won't happen. The Houthis have just published their declaration of war. We have lost. 😞😞😞

wonder who funded that?

they really want some of this?

Cyberpunkd

I’m always wondering how much of an infighting clusterfuck Iranian government has to be - you don’t need to comment, just stfu and let the Arabs and Jews fight one another, it’s not like you care about Palestine (no Arab country does).
But no, you got the opposite faction ratting you out to the Supreme Leader so you need to go and say stupid shit to balance the situation.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion

Blonde. Blue Eyes. Attractive. German.

If you told me this was a false flag it would be one of the few times that I would actually listen because it is so fucking lazy and stereotypical that I would believe it.

Turns out that stereotypes exist for a reason sometimes. God help us.

Last edited:
Also remember that Israeli tank that fired at a car recently? The sagging back of the car could indicate it was a VBIED

There is also the presence of the film crew in the car recording the event. At one point you can see the photographer with the expensive Canon zoom lens also has a film camera on his seat.
Seems weird to be filming a random car trying to flee.

tommib

Why do they even have separate Jewish/Muslim channels?

Apple's chief tech guy is Israeli.
I work for one of these multinational, multibillion dollar companies and there was a Teams space for people giving charity to Israeli citizens and facilities that were being impacted by the terrorist attack. They would share photos and messages of support.

Until, someone wrote “What about the children of Gaza? Are we helping them as well?” To which someone replied, “Ask Hamas to help them”.

All charity spaces in the company have now been closed.

lachesis

I work for one of these multinational, multibillion dollar companies and there was a Teams space for people giving charity to Israeli citizens and facilities that were being impacted by the terrorist attack. They would share photos and messages of support.

Until, someone wrote “What about the children of Gaza? Are we helping them as well?” To which someone replied, “Ask Hamas to help them”.

All charity spaces in the company have now been closed.

Well, in a way - assuming you are in U.S. - our tax dollars paid 5.2 billion from 1994 - and over half billion since 2021 (as of march 2022, so I'm sure it's even higher) to Palestine for various aids. UNRWA, USAID, and COVID...

So when you think about it - each and every one of 5 million Palestinians received 100 million dollars from U.S.... (Since 2021) I wonder where that money went?
Especially UNRWA which is the bulk of our money was given for them to aid - and I'd really like to see receipt - especially seeing this whole mess.

Last edited:

Embearded

Well, in a way - assuming you are in U.S. - our tax dollars paid 5.2 billion from 1994 - and over half billion since 2021 (as of march 2022, so I'm sure it's even higher) to Palestine for various aids. UNRWA, USAID, and COVID...

So when you think about it - each and every one of 5 million Palestinians received 100 million dollars from U.S.... (Since 2021) I wonder where that money went?
Especially UNRWA which is the bulk of our money was given for them to aid - and I'd really like to see receipt - especially seeing this whole mess.
Something is off with your math.
It's 100$ per person and not 100.000.000

FunkMiller

There a different from the war on terror fighting and a hot war where there a significant amount of mobilization to a region. I am not interested in America dealing with either, especially a hot war. The funds are better served helping the US public.

This is such a weird and nonsensical attitude to have. Part of a government helping its people is to ensure that threats from other countries are not allowed to exist, or get larger. And the USA is by far the richest and largest military force on earth. You don’t get to have all the benefits of that without the responsibilities that come with it.

Like it or not, preparing for, and prosecuting conflicts with other enemy nations is part of where all our taxes go.

ThisIsMyDog

Screen_Shot_2017-11-30_at_1.12.37_PM.jpg

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
UNRAW are doing a great job in Gaza and the West Bank in brainwashing kids with books that doesn't contain Israel and that all Jews are bad.

FunkMiller

https://thescif.org/foreign-money-in-u-s-universities-whats-the-real-source-e7d10a9c9d4a

In the ten years from 2011 to 2020, the total value of Qatar-sourced funds reported by U.S. universities was $3.7 billion, or $370 million per year. The amounts, based on data publicly reported by American schools in accordance with the Higher Education Act of 1965, can be easily accessed using a nifty new searching tool created by the Lincoln Network.

Tedditalk

This is such a weird and nonsensical attitude to have. Part of a government helping its people is to ensure that threats from other countries are not allowed to exist, or get larger. And the USA is by far the richest and largest military force on earth. You don’t get to have all the benefits of that without the responsibilities that come with it.

It only nonsensical if you think taking a more isolationist attitude is not the way to go. I personally do, and it how I vote. If you buy into this lie of "threats" that the government at one time personally trained and funded, sign up and go fight it.
Like it or not, preparing for, and prosecuting conflicts with other enemy nations is part of where all our taxes go.
I will be sure to always advocate for and vote for that to end, as it only seems to exacerbate domestic problems and make us poorer. Americans largely don't see any of the benefits of this.

BlackTron

https://thescif.org/foreign-money-in-u-s-universities-whats-the-real-source-e7d10a9c9d4a
In the ten years from 2011 to 2020, the total value of Qatar-sourced funds reported by U.S. universities was $3.7 billion, or $370 million per year. The amounts, based on data publicly reported by American schools in accordance with the Higher Education Act of 1965, can be easily accessed using a nifty new searching tool created by the Lincoln Network.

Nice to know the reality that you can buy out the moral compass of a whole gen with dollars. Bad signs for humanity.

nkarafo

For the life of me, I still do not understand LGBT/BLM/Feminist support for Hamas/Palestine. Do they not know or understand that if Jews were not the target of death and jihad, that they would be instead?

My theory is that LGBT/BML/Feminists hate the west just as much as muslims do. Because muh oppression and all that petty shit the last 10 years. They don't care about what islam stands for, they just want to cause as much inconvenience to all western men. Now what would happen if muslims actually took over? They don't think about that, their brains don't go that far.

FunkMiller

It only nonsensical if you think taking a more isolationist attitude is not the way to go. I personally do, and it how I vote. If you buy into this lie of "threats" that the government at one time personally trained and funded, sign up and go fight it.

I will be sure to always advocate for and vote for that to end, as it only seems to exacerbate domestic problems and make us poorer. Americans largely don't see any of the benefits of this.

There is no isolationist attitude for anyone that understands the way the world actually functions.

And your conspiratorial wording around threats being manufactured by the US government tells me very clearly that any more conversing with you is pointless. If you've fallen for conspiratorial nonsense, then you're not going to believe how important it is to maintain funding towards international activities that increase and maintain domestic security.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

Israel now under 800 meters from splitting Gaza in two. I am assuming the move is split - clear out Hamas in the north, that will take a while but after heavily filter civilians back through, possibly repeat in another region.

F94J_jKXEAEzrO5

F94KAjsWEAA67Gj

As expected, IDF has now claimed to effectively encircle the whole north, with any land exits blocked. Do they have to get those beach fronts? I don't know. There were some tanks rolling down those.

F982UJkWkAAogVO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom