• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTron

My theory is that LGBT/BML/Feminists hate the west just as much as muslims do. Because muh oppression and all that petty shit the last 10 years. They don't care about what islam stands for, they just want to cause as much inconvenience to all western men. Now what would happen if muslims actually took over? They don't think about that, their brains don't go that far.

They expect the people they bitch at for oppressing everyone to maintain strength and continue protecting everyone, including themselves from their own stupidity. They don't actually see an end where the "oppressors" run out of resources, lives, or shits left to give back to "balance out". The oppressors are just an unlimited resource to draw upon, and really, that's kinda key to everything. If the "oppression" was ever equalized they would run out of steam, so almost all of it is manufactured bullshit to stay perpetually victimized against a "much greater power".

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Imagine if this was blown up

He's hiding in his bunker, and basically saying this is 100% a Hamas war. He doesn't want to go in.
I hope Israel still keeps an alert and think of some sort of wall build to stop Hebollah from doing the same thing as Hamas did.

Anthony Blinken is now basically kinda want to appease his hamas-supporting people in the admin, but tries to stall basically.

He's hiding in his bunker, and basically saying this is 100% a Hamas war. He doesn't want to go in.
I hope Israel still keeps an alert and think of some sort of wall build to stop Hebollah from doing the same thing as Hamas did.

Anthony Blinken is now basically kinda want to appease his hamas-supporting people in the admin, but tries to stall basically.
He just said: 'it's our duty to support Hamas in Gaza'.

Tedditalk

There is no isolationist attitude for anyone that understands the way the world actually functions.

I understand it fully. I been in the military and worked to preserve America soft power by ensuring we have rapid response capabilities in every hotspot and every resource intensive region on the planet. So far it works very well in ensuring we are the strongest hegemony on the planet.

And getting 30 trillions in debt

And eroding confidence in America at home and abroad.

Even if maintaining 1000+ bases, blacksites and funding conflicts against dissidents trying to shirk our soft power was sustainable (It isn't) the cost of focusing on these endeavors dilapidated America to the point our population suicide rates reaching records, our meaningful employment and education opportunities are becoming pathetic, and America looking more like Brazil. The current conflict just a continuation of the status quo. Israel a powerful nation, the way we built them. We don't need to be as involved as we are. It will survive. We should support them with foreign aid and ships to deter attacks. Anything else is absurd.

And your conspiratorial wording around threats being manufactured by the US government tells me very clearly that any more conversing with you is pointless.

The taliban being an America former asset is a fact. Isis spawning out of the war with Iraq is a fact. None of this conspiratorial. You just want to send more young men to die for wars you are too old to fight because you want to preserve a failed policy initiative.

If you've fallen for conspiratorial nonsense, then you're not going to believe how important it is to maintain funding towards international activities that increase and maintain domestic security.

We have long been past the point we compromised our security with foreign policies, as it not about protecting Americans anymore, it protecting American interests.

Last edited:

Tedditalk

They expect the people they bitch at for oppressing everyone to maintain strength and continue protecting everyone, including themselves from their own stupidity. They don't actually see an end where the "oppressors" run out of resources, lives, or shits left to give back to "balance out". The oppressors are just an unlimited resource to draw upon, and really, that's kinda key to everything. If the "oppression" was ever equalized they would run out of steam, so almost all of it is manufactured bullshit to stay perpetually victimized against a "much greater power".

Considering they are the future generation, alot will grow out of it and take a seat in government. The squad was the first sign of this. The Florida Gen Z was the second, and as the years trickle in, we will have more. They will mellow out.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Got sucker punched today on the way to the local Synagogue in my efforts to learn more about the Jewish faith and traditions (not converting, purely academic). Of course it was a weak little beta male that ran away immediately after screaming “dirty jew!”. Called the cops immediately afterward. Cheek will be sore for a few days.

Stay safe out there folks. Do the right thing and help out those around you.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

He just said: 'it's our duty to support Hamas in Gaza'.
It'll likely happen in silence with no large headlines or announcements; but...I'm not going to cry if Team Six happens to 'find' him and he just disappears. Took awhile to get Bin Laden, but ultimately the mission was accomplished. Wherever that bunker is, it'd better be on the moon as his days are numbered.
If people say genocide.

4LecrAM.jpg

How long until we start seeing these posters again? Or are they already here? Propaganda seems so harmless to some but it didn't take long for people to start believing what was on these posters. Didn't take long for the envy of Jewish heritage to burn in the hearts of the lazy and useless. Didn't take long before Western nations too started calling for genocide of all Jews. People need to shut up with this Islamaphobia or 2-sides crap and realize that they're making history (those supporting Palestine/Hamas/Islam). And they're going to be on the wrong side of history...one which generations won't erase from memory.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Got sucker punched today on the way to the local Synagogue in my efforts to learn more about the Jewish faith and traditions (not converting, purely academic). Of course it was a weak little beta male that ran away immediately after screaming “dirty jew!”. Called the cops immediately afterward. Cheek will be sore for a few days.

This really hurts to read. Don't surrender your efforts to learn more about the Jewish faith and/or traditions. If you see the Jews in those Synagogues, give them a hug and please say,
"The world may seek to betray your people; as for me -- we're in this together. You're not alone and I do care."

As for the one for hit you. If you get a chance to talk to them, show them the opposite if possible. Show them you're stronger than the violence and hatred of the anti-Semites and invite them (by request of law enforcement) if you may show them so photos or videos of WWll Germany. I'd say to the one who assaulted you after showing them that footage, "Is that you? While there's breath in your lungs -- change you life."

Hope you're feeling better and be safe out there. The world feels like it's under a cloak of darkness right now and don't stop learning. DM if you want to know some orgs which you can help out with. OP and many other Israeli Jews are ground zero and may be able to help with the history too.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
This really hurts to read. Don't surrender your efforts to learn more about the Jewish faith and/or traditions. If you see the Jews in those Synagogues, give them a hug and please say,
"The world may seek to betray your people; as for me -- we're in this together. You're not alone and I do care."
I will not stop. If anything, my want to help the local Jewish community only grew stronger.

As for the one for hit you. If you get a chance to talk to them, show them the opposite if possible. Show them you're stronger than the violence and hatred of the anti-Semites and invite them (by request of law enforcement) if you may show them so photos or videos of WWll Germany. I'd say to the one who assaulted you after showing them that footage, "Is that you? While there's breath in your lungs -- change you life."
This is something a stronger man would do, but I do not have that same level of patience. I called the cops and notified the university, in-case the person was a student. If they end up in prison and losing their chance at a degree, I think that is suitable punishment and reason to look at what they have done and make important changes.

Hope you're feeling better and be safe out there. The world feels like it's under a cloak of darkness right now and don't stop learning. DM if you want to know some orgs which you can help out with. OP and many other Israeli Jews are ground zero and may be able to help with the history too.
Thank you, if you want to send me a DM with that info I will be more than glad to receive it.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I will not stop. If anything, my want to help the local Jewish community only grew stronger.

This is something a stronger man would do, but I do not have that same level of patience. I called the cops and notified the university, in-case the person was a student. If they end up in prison and losing their chance at a degree, I think that is suitable punishment and reason to look at what they have done and make important changes.

Thank you, if you want to send me a DM with that info I will be more than glad to receive it.
I can't stop either. Over 800 of my Jewish family who had not moved out of Nordenheim, Germany before WWll all became victims. The large majority were gassed and my Dad has a list of every name...so they won't be forgotten. This is personal to me to stand by Israel and Jews everywhere.

Well...that'll work too. Stripping away their degrees, job title (if they have one) and reputation may sink it. May help to keep a camera on you too. If it's that heated out there -- there may be more and what they're doing needs to be documented as well.

Will do.

Tedditalk

What an oddity to think that neo nazis and campus liberals are sharing a cause together. I am sorry to hear what happened to Faust. Make sure to keep a gun with you for safety.

DrKeo

Israeli music and prayers etc. are so cool sounding. Makes me wish I spoke Hebrew.

Not to preach at anyone, but even this guy sounds cool if you do not mind the religious video:

He actually has a very heavy American accent. It's Hebrew, but not exactly how Hebrew prayer sounds like.

Last edited:

Nydius

What concerns me about stuff like this is that the United States is absolutely not prepared for a hot war. All branches of our Armed Forces are in the midst of a four-year-long recruiting and retention crisis. On top of that, DOD studies have shown that over three-quarters of all military age (or near military age) Americans would be disqualified from service due to physical or mental illness, drug use, and/or other character issues. And this is after they've dumbed down the physical and age standards to expand the available pool of candidates. We can have all the munitions and equipment in the world, it won't matter without people to use them. (Edit: As an aside, we've also been decreasing our munitions stockpile faster than we've been replacing it over the last year and a half.)

Now look around at all these universities full of military age folks openly parading in the street supporting terrorists and disparaging one of our longest middle eastern allies and one can't help but feel the situation is dire. It's not like the days after 9/11 when I would drive past the Armed Forces Recruiting Center and see lines of people down the length of the shopping center waiting to get in. No one is going to rush into the recruiting center to volunteer for a war in the middle east (or eastern Europe, for that matter). If a hot war were to pop off, they'd almost certainly have to enable Selective Service which will make the current protests look downright tame by comparison.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
IDF did hit this ambulance filled with terrorist. It has evidence. Just so you know, no air strike is done without legal supervision and evidence.

MrA

Dude you practically committed genocide by learning more about Judaism, that guy probably saved like 1039282992 lives by assaulting a stranger

IDF did hit this ambulance filled with terrorist. It has evidence. Just so you know, no air strike is done without legal supervision and evidence.

Was going give a glib response but the dishonesty of not even contacting Israel for a statement is insufferable

-Zelda-

Banned
He actually has a very heavy American accent. It's Hebrew, but not exactly how Hebrew prayer sounds like.
But seriously though, for me, it's like an Otaku who really goes in for that Jpop. The fact that it's religious is just a bonus for me. As for him, I admit I do not know enough about him in order to know much about the accent. I can hear enough of it coming through that I like it, but I guess it's not 100 percent on account of him being perfectly bilingual.

I also just like accents in general. Like French is another good example. If they speak fluent English, but still have the accent.

-Zelda-

Banned
Sorry, everyone if my last few posts could be considered off topic. In my defense, I have never thought about or spoken about aspects of Jewish culture and actions before, so this whole situation has me obsessing over as many details as possible when it comes to Israel and Jews and whatnot.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

Unfortunately, the U.S. and other Western nations will probably see more of this. If I were FBI, I'd be documenting all of this and be preparing a move on how to curtail the lot of them. Thinking maximum security prisons too for those confirmed to have had an hard evidence for an attack. Then again, that would certainly not be an easy or budgeted project to undertake...
Can see people tying themselves in a lot of knots about this dude being able to get guns.
You'd think so but he's 'fighting for the cause.' Although I feel a strong sentence and maximum security prison time is due; may end up being a slap on the wrist. Again, fight for the cause -- so people would probably overlook the 2nd with him. If a Jew had a gun for self defense...then they'll attack them and use it to bark about gun laws.
What concerns me about stuff like this is that the United States is absolutely not prepared for a hot war. All branches of our Armed Forces are in the midst of a four-year-long recruiting and retention crisis. On top of that, DOD studies have shown that over three-quarters of all military age (or near military age) Americans would be disqualified from service due to physical or mental illness, drug use, and/or other character issues. And this is after they've dumbed down the physical and age standards to expand the available pool of candidates. We can have all the munitions and equipment in the world, it won't matter without people to use them. (Edit: As an aside, we've also been decreasing our munitions stockpile faster than we've been replacing it over the last year and a half.)

Now look around at all these universities full of military age folks openly parading in the street supporting terrorists and disparaging one of our longest middle eastern allies and one can't help but feel the situation is dire. It's not like the days after 9/11 when I would drive past the Armed Forces Recruiting Center and see lines of people down the length of the shopping center waiting to get in. No one is going to rush into the recruiting center to volunteer for a war in the middle east (or eastern Europe, for that matter). If a hot war were to pop off, they'd almost certainly have to enable Selective Service which will make the current protests look downright tame by comparison.
Shouldn't be any concern. Easy solutions that could be unearthed to fix the recruiting and retention crisis. Preparing for war...U.S. military will do just fine. If it becomes that big and we've got all these useless University students out protesting; reinstate mandatory draft. Teach them about war and learn some hard lessons about life. They've had it too easy. Not saying that draft would mean training them to move to the front line either. Make them clean toilets, learn how to cook and boot camp which will teach you to raise arms instead of tearing down hostage posters.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

There's a video here showing the take over

Last edited:

Tedditalk

And whats wrong with revenge? Why shouldn't Israel get its revenge? The fuck is this idiot talking about?
Murdering people is fucked up, obviously. Especially sincre Netanyahu stated that funds and support should be given to this terrorist group Hamas to make peace impossible. Israel focus should be getting rid of hamas, then Netanyahu for enabling this shit in the first place.

Caught this guy on BBC news tonight...
XnlMP2R.jpg

I switched off, was waiting for strictly on 2 anyway

It's about 2ish minutes in on News at 6 if you want to see him in his glory on iplayer though!

Don't they have a team specifically verifying propaganda? Guess not

Nydius

Easy solutions that could be unearthed to fix the recruiting and retention crisis.

Easy? The DOD has been pulling every rabbit out of their hat for the last three-plus years to try and address this problem. They've even offered obscene enlistment bonuses for some MOS's and they still can't get enough interest. If there were easy solutions, they would have unearthed them already.

I do agree that they could go the way of the mandatory draft but can you imagine how bad those protests will be? They were bad during the Vietnam era and people back then didn't have hyperconnected social media constantly feeding them disinformation and reinforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom