• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

F-FS6XGXUAAZdUR

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It is hilarious how people are trying to call for ceasefire now, seeing how Israel gradually eradicating terrorists. Went "From the river to the sea" to "call for ceasefire".
What ever you do IDF, do not stop. Just keep going until it hits that breaking point Hamas is as obliterated as possible and it's not worth going further.

Ignore all the assholes calling for ceasefires because all that does is let the terrorists regroup.

Think of it like sports. When youre on the offence and it's working keep going. If you slack off all it does is give the other team a chance to make a comeback.

Depends where you look. In this thread it seems so, but go to reddit or era and it's completely opposite
I think reddit depends. Recently I went to r/worldnews and it seems like there is no only "pro-palestine" stanning anymore. But Era is just a place for miserable people who is one step away from implosion so...

Raven117

Brave women. Telling the truth like that.

Hamas (and other extreme Muslim leaders) have taken advantage of those poor people through their faith. And worse, torturing and killing then to support their view. It’s the height of evil.

Israel is doing everyone on this planet, but most of all the Palestinians, in removing those monsters.

Cyberpunkd

Hamas (and other extreme Muslim leaders) have taken advantage of those poor people through their faith.
Let’s flip this a bit:

“Nazi (and other extreme nationalist leaders) have taken advantage of those poor people through their beliefs”

Sorry, you do not get to walk free from this one.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Brave women. Telling the truth like that.

Hamas (and other extreme Muslim leaders) have taken advantage of those poor people through their faith. And worse, torturing and killing then to support their view. It’s the height of evil.

Israel is doing everyone on this planet, but most of all the Palestinians, in removing those monsters.
No doubt. Just about every country in that heavy Muslim region has high unemployment. Most countries have 10%+ unemployment and Gaza before the war has google saying 40-50%. A decent unemployment rate in western countries might be around 5% (give or take a bit). Now multiply that by 10x.

As I said weeks ago, its too bad the Hamas leaders care more about oppression and religious nutlording than helping the people and economy. Education and jobs works wonders. Make some money, have some purpose, keep busy. To be fair, just about everyone would go gonzo if the entire neighburhood had no jobs.

Last edited:

Raven117

Let’s flip this a bit:

“Nazi (and other extreme nationalist leaders) have taken advantage of those poor people through their beliefs”

You are barking up the wrong tree dude. And misunderstood me.

No doubt. Just about every country in that heavy Muslim region has high unemployment. Most countries have 10%+ unemployment and Gaza before the war has google saying 40-50%. A decent unemployment rate in western countries might be around 5% (give or take a bit). Now multiply that by 10x.

As I said weeks ago, its too bad the Hamas leaders care more about oppression and religious nutlording than helping the people and economy. Education and jobs works wonders. Make some money, have some purpose, keep busy. To be fair, just about everyone would go gonzo if the entire neighburhood had no jobs.
Yup. There are millions of other Muslims in other parts of the world that seemingly don’t have this extremist problem (se asia). But that said, they have been pretty quite through all of this. So… that’s suspect.

It’s a story as old as civilization itself. Get desperate people to believe that something else is responsible for their woes (made more potent through religious beliefs), come to power, hell ensues. Cycle after cycle.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I didn't know this. I don't like that he's saying we're weaponizing autism, we're enlisting abilities special needs people have. Since every 18 yo is mandated to do join the army, this is a great way for them to contribute, instead of just being there not really doing anything.

Last edited:

MrA

I didn't know this. I don't like that he's saying we're weaponizing autism, we're enlisting abilities special needs people have. Since every 18 yo is mandated to do join the army, this is a great way for them to contribute, instead of just being there not really doing anything.

Weaponizing people with autism? Wow that guy takes the cake as one of the most bigoted takes imaginable implying that people with autism are incapable of acting of their own accord

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

"
A Jewish woman has been stabbed in her own home in France, with police finding a Swastika plastered to her door.

The woman, believed to be in her 30s, heard the doorbell ring at her home in Lyon on Saturday afternoon.

Upon answering, she was knifed twice in the stomach, a police spokesperson confirmed.

The attacker, a man, then fled the scene and remains on the run.
"

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

I don't feel gulty say that this felt right and many needed to see that. I know many feel like "just blow up the tunnels" but...there may still be hostages down there. This goes to show that the IDF had the right to do much worse but documented that this is controlled. You'll hear the anti-Semites cry about this. I'd ask them then if they knew why the average police force has a K-9 unit. They'd have no issue with a police K-9 taking down an armed robber but someone will surely gripe about this.

He's a moron (poster). He's mocking IDF recruiting those with autism? Autistic tend to be high intelligent and capable. Where's this guy from? Like I said before, do something ptoductive and send all these 18 yo college age protesters in to IDF recruitment. People like this guy are useless to society, don't send him with anything bigger than a pink slip from his employer.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Weaponizing people with autism? Wow that guy takes the cake as one of the most bigoted takes imaginable implying that people with autism are incapable of acting of their own accord
Overall his feed is pro-Israel, prob bad choice of words.

I'm autistic and I'm damn proud that the IDF see me and respect me so much that they would trust me and my abilities to protect my country.

Last edited:

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
Let’s flip this a bit:

I’d like a little elaboration on this please. By studies 10 percent of Muslims are extremists. With 2 Billion followers that’s 200 million Muslims for them to use as suicide Bombers, human shields. That’s more terrorists than probably the armies in the world put together.

That is not counting the ones that are not extremist but believe gays should die, non Muslims should be slaughtered, the ones who defend stoning women to death for speaking out and being uncovered. Honor killing their wives and children.

What exactly are you trying to say here? Where is the last Christian suicide bomber like Arabs have almost everyday in the Middle East and North Africa. I’m not understanding what you are pushing here.

Edit: in case you haven’t noticed 200 million is a lot of terror. That’s an Army the size of the United States not our armed forces who usually sit around 5 million I believe. In the Marine Corps we sit at around 200k active duty.

These folks need to start being watched, they need comprehensive background checks and if their home country doesn’t have reports on them, they are deported. No one can take the chance of more happening across the world because of these folks.

Edit edit: just a couple weeks ago 60 were slaughter in Pakistan by two suicide bombers in Mosques. Nothing can be taken for granted and Muslims will not assimilate. You can hear them say it every interview, they don’t want to assimilate in Europe or the US, they want sharia law.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom