• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Tech billionaire Paul Graham parroting Hamas casualty numbers

S4LJ0m9.jpg

Brucey

Not immediately, but even in USA government you already have a couple of Hamas sympathisers (hell some of the groups threatened the election claiming that they won't vote for dems for their pro-Israel stance). But in time, something like this will happen for sure. Have the mayor of London denounced the Hamas?
It is interesting that perhaps they'll vote for renowned anti Muslim and super pro Israel Trump over their usual choice of voting Democrat. But if that were in fact to happen that would actually be great news for Israelis and Jews as Trump isn't interested in coddling Iran etc. Maybe mossad can help with some election machine hacking in November 2024.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
It is interesting that perhaps they'll vote for renowned anti Muslim and super pro Israel Trump over their usual choice of voting Democrat. But if that were in fact to happen that would actually be great news for Israelis and Jews as Trump isn't interested in coddling Iran etc. Maybe mossad can help with some election machine hacking in November 2024.

I'm not sure if Trump loves Israel anymore, after Netanyahu didn't bother with his election denial and called to congratulate Biden.

Brucey

I'm not sure if Trump loves Israel anymore, after Netanyahu didn't bother with his election denial and called to congratulate Biden.
That's true he gets offended easily. But assuming Bibi doesn't stay in perpetual power presumably another leader will be in place at some point.

ManaByte

This happened in CA, so of course nothing will happen to the guy and he'll probably get a nice big reward from the Governor:

London Metpol being absolute bastards as usual. A police force about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Doesn't help that their inner city population is evidently a bunch of Eloi with their heads in the sand.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

Cyberpunkd

...I'm so disgusted I can't even think right now. Fuck this world.
You do understand this shitstorm started when Hamas (the bad guys) won the elections against Fatah (the good but incompetent guys, in charge of the West Bank) 15 years ago and promptly kicked them out of Gaza?

Ozriel

M$FT

Putin will still be in power, though. That's what matters.

Pigenator

It seems like the UN entire use case is being a platform for anti-semites and anti-Israelis.
That secretary general is a huge anti semitic piece of fucking trash, ain't even hiding it anymore.
When you have countries like Russia, China and Iran trying to condemn others for "violating human rights" you know the UN is a complete joke.

Cyberpunkd

It seems like the UN entire use case is being a platform for anti-semites and anti-Israelis.
That secretary general is a huge anti semitic piece of fucking trash, ain't even hiding it anymore.
When you have countries like Russia, China and Iran trying to condemn others for "violating human rights" you know the UN is a complete joke.
I would be very careful with holding the UN responsible after all, denying the legitimacy of league of Nations was what led directly to the second world war. At the end secretary general has no easy way out, no matter what he does there will always be countries that will protest, US and majority of western countries will always support Israel, Russia will always side with whoever is against who the US siding with the same for Iran same for China Arab states likewise so there’s no easy way out of this .

In the US I’ve never seen this kind of usage and we typically use evening to describe light levels from the position of the sun in the sky, which changes based on the season and sunset time.
Not to go off-topic too much, but this is interesting, so if you were to call a shop or some customer service, they'd answer with good evening even if it was say, 4pm but dark outside? What about summer days where it doesn't get dark until ~2300, when does the afternoon end then?
Here afternoon is always 12-18, and night is always after that regardless of the conditions of the light outside.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
It's been 30 days, and I still go to my building's staircase because there was another rocket barrage.

Strange that it's kinda forgotten in all this.

ckstine

It’s crazy to me that the people who rightly condemn white supremacy groups are more than happy to align themselves with other far-right religious zealots that would like nothing more than to be able to execute LGBTQ+ people in public
As a gay, I have honestly never been more disappointed in (parts of) the left. I've always been more of a libertarian, but these last few weeks have been eye-opening for me. Much of the political group that likes to think of itself as allies of gay people (or at least more so than reps) is siding with a group that wants to kill them. It's just sad, tbh.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
If you want to donate, ZAKA are the Orthodox Jews volunteers (!) who came and collect the bodies. One of them, unfortunately, took his own life because of what he's seen.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It’s crazy to me that the people who rightly condemn white supremacy groups are more than happy to align themselves with other far-right religious zealots that would like nothing more than to be able to execute LGBTQ+ people in public.
It gets a point all these wacky extremists, terrorists, etc... arent even far left or far right. They are their own group more like far down the toilet.

They just need to position themselves (ie. we support whatever the right doesn't support, so that means we're left). Or position themselves as paupers no matter how dumb the view because the thinking is righties are rich bankers who keep down poor lefties.

So it doesn't really matter what protest is going on. As long as they tag along the pauper ride, thats good enough for strength in numbers.

DrKeo

Well, at least Iran was just appointed the head of the UN human rights council committee so everything is going to be fine...

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Well, at least Iran was just appointed the head of the UN human rights council committee so everything is going to be fine...

The UN truly is a bad joke cast upon the world.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
So you're in the UK, but being restricted in flying your own fucking flag??
I Hate It Trash GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

What a joke.

Anything here that could be deemed to cause offence is a crime. Flying the UK flag isn't a crime itself, but if the police think it could offend and stir up trouble then they'll shut it down.

This is a country that drags people to court for tweets and other social media posts that others might find offense. Honestly, sometimes living here feels like I'm living in a George Orwell novel.

Dural

I'm questioning your number of 200 million Muslim terrorists. If that was the case surely we'd have attacks every day? A minority of muslims may be terrorists, just like a minority of white Christians are. The ones that are actually criminals should be dealt with. In any case for the US the idea that the terrorists can be tracked and monitored is an absolute joke with over 2 million illegals crossing the border in the last 12 months (and that's just the ones border patrol discovered).

Stop with this equivalency bullshit, white Christians are not killing people in the name of faith like you're trying to say.

Stop with this equivalency bullshit, white Christians are not killing people in the name of faith like you're trying to say.
Well, maybe he is talking about 12th century or something. Granted according to Islam they are 600 or 800 years behind or something.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

Last paragraph he wrote sums up much about what I've been say from day 1. Motive was fueled by radical Islam and all they can say when you show them genocide within their own braindead religion is, "that's too bad...but not as bad as Israel." Go back several.centuries and you'll see this brewed in early Muslim groups against Jews in Israel. Burns them up so much that the rightful heritage Jewish Israel has been prosperous and all of their myriad conquered nations are 3rd world dirt. Rather than blame themselves and their religion...nah, must be Israel's fault. Because they have stable infrastructure, international relationship and a wealthy heritage. How dare they?

If you can't convert the infidels, kill them all. That's what they grow up believing. Unless a muslim leaves Islam, they'll never take accountability for their own genocides and anti-Semitism. People don't just wake up and commit a massacre on Jews (like the 7th) unless fueled by extreme politics (like the Nazis) or extreme religious idealogies (Hamas)

Anything here that could be deemed to cause offence is a crime. Flying the UK flag isn't a crime itself, but if the police think it could offend and stir up trouble then they'll shut it down.

This is a country that drags people to court for tweets and other social media posts that others might find offense. Honestly, sometimes living here feels like I'm living in a George Orwell novel.

Complete lunacy, flying the flag of the nation you're in should never be able to "stir up trouble", if it does then the actual trouble lies elsewhere and you've got much bigger problems.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Every other post of his seems to lean into: yeah, what Hamas muslims did was bad but these guys were worse. Just another cloak which will fall off sooner or later. Reminds me of something I once read, "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom