• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Western nations are more than waste deep in this. You do know what the almost immediate retaliation would be and collateral result if this were even insinuated. Most would like this but we've let the idea of Sharia bake way too long into Western society and this is behind a religion that marks infidels for execute at the snap of a finger. Look at London, England. Largest city in England and they cannot control this.

They could if they developed a backbone and had officers do their jobs.

Salty Hippo

Western nations are more than waste deep in this. You do know what the almost immediate retaliation would be and collateral result if this were even insinuated. Most would like this but we've let the idea of Sharia bake way too long into Western society and this is behind a religion that marks infidels for execute at the snap of a finger. Look at London, England. Largest city in England and they cannot control this.

So what can be done that would solve the problem?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
They could if they developed a backbone and had officers do their jobs.
So what can be done that would solve the problem?
Faust has a better idea. Once you've sworn in rights to become a citizen of a country you're not native to or are rioting to support terrorism, you're subject to the law. Thing is, law enforcement has to do it's job for that to work. There's plenty of violence going on at these 'rallies' to state that it's going to lead to that. However, there's a whole English parliament which should be deciding on laws to contain this. Deportation would have been great if it people were educated better about Islam post-9/11 rather than letting this fester into the populous. Yes, the officers should develop backbones and do their jobs. Might join em' myself if they give me a mallet instead of a baton though ;)

But, we was just peaceful protesting. What could happen?

ManaByte

hunt-for-red-october-fred-thompson.gif

jason10mm

Gold Member
Sadly, I'm expecting this thing to happen a couple more times until one jew unloads on these animals and THEN everyone will come down like a ton of bricks. It's just a numbers game, Jews are too few to have the vote. Color me shocked the admin has been so passive about this stuff in the US.

tommib

More on this. I just can't this is so awful. Joe Biden needs to address this not in a tweet. And this admin is focused on Islamophobia. Just a clown world of trying to appease hateful, resentful, inhumane deplorables with no self control.

He won’t. And it’s heartbreaking.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

It would be great if Americans and the rest of the world's silent majority did something like that.

But antisemitism is so easy, rather than fix your shortcomings, just hate the Jews.

It’s very strange. I go on YouTube and some news outlets and see people commenting on videos coming out of all this and a lot of comments are (pro-Palestine) saying things like:

“I can’t believe I have to preface saying I’m not Anti-Semitic when I say bombing Palestinian children should stop.”

“I can’t believe the US government wants to censor TikTok, it’s so they can control the narrative and deny us real news on the situation.”

On one video I saw like 20 comments that were top rated and almost all of them were some variation of “I’m a 50 year old American and I find this appalling and I’ve never seen such horrible things done as Israel is doing right now.”

It’s like Ending-of-MGS2 level shit where I can’t tell what’s AI or ignorant slacktivists making all these comments. There’s two completely different narratives at play and it’s crazy to see how dissociative the world’s political groups have gotten from each other. Though I’m not completely surprised after the last few years “peaceful protests” narratives. I just didn’t think Anti-Semitism would increase significantly in my lifetime and also be sandbagged to this degree at the same time.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
It’s very strange. I go on YouTube and some news outlets and see people commenting on videos coming out of all this and a lot of comments are (pro-Palestine) saying things like:

“I can’t believe I have to preface saying I’m not Anti-Semitic when I say bombing Palestinian children should stop.”

“I can’t believe the US government wants to censor TikTok, it’s so they control the narrative and deny us real news on the situation.”

On one video I saw like 20 comments that were top rated and almost all of them were some variation of “I’m a 50 year old American and I find this appalling and I’ve never seen such horrible things done as Israel is doing right now.”

It’s like Ending-of-MGS2 level shit where I can’t tell what’s AI or ignorant slacktivists making all these comments. There’s two completely different narratives at play and it’s crazy to see how dissociative the worlds political groups have gotten from each other. Though I’m not completely surprised after the last few years “peaceful protests” narratives. I just didn’t think Anti-semitism would increase significantly in my lifetime and also be sandbagged to this degree at the same time.
Kojima was right. We’re very much in a Post-Truth world where society’s beliefs are in large part controlled by social media algorithms.

Watching the steady rise of anti Semitism around me, even where I work is getting really unsettling. Stuff that only a decade ago only a couple of Neo Nazis might spout. Its becoming normal here in the UK. It's also coupled with anti-western rhetoric. It's like watching the Roman Empire collapse.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Watching the steady rise of anti Semitism around me, even where I work is getting really unsettling. Stuff that only a decade ago only a couple of Neo Nazis might spout. Its becoming normal here in the UK. It's also coupled with anti-western rhetoric. It's like watching the Roman Empire collapse.
They were smart, they infiltrated the education system and TikTok is also amplifying the msg.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous

The barbarians are inside.
Looking into the far future it really troubles me that if indeed the islamists do take over, it will be dark ages again as scientific thought process, enquiry, exploration of arts and human progress is not their strong suit. In fact they retard it. Depressing to think about.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Looking into the far future it really troubles me that if indeed the islamists do take over, it will be dark ages again as scientific thought process, enquiry, exploration of arts and human progress is not their strong suit. In fact they retard it. Depressing to think about.
It's already happening. Research and science are gone in favor of feelings.

tommib

A ADiTAR I know you’re in Israel. Have you heard that the plan is to stay in Gaza indefinitely? I’m sorry people, but if this is a virtual annexation of Gaza from Israel I can’t not see this as the official start of WWIII. It sounds uber-catastrophic but it’s how my pessimism is predicting this to go.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

How do you from this

Translation:

"Our Muslim community is far, far larger than our Jewish one. If we come down harder on pro-Palestinian people it will enflame the situation, and will lead to more violence. So we'd prefer to be seen as anti-Jew, if it means we don't have to spend millions of man hours calming down the more extremist members of our community".

That is unfortunately the way they think, and the way things are.

To this?

Also, your comment that 'they will only grow in time' is ridiculous, when you look at the fact the Muslim population of the UK has only grown 1.6% in ten years.

And, are you high?

jJdVQi7.jpg

Why those Hamas leaders are still walking around freely? Should have been shot long time ago.

I’m sorry people, but if this is a virtual annexation of Gaza from Israel I can’t not see this as the official start of WWIII. It sounds uber-catastrophic but it’s how my pessimism is predicting this to go.
No, it is not. If Abbas or other Arab states won't want to control, Israel won't allow Gaza to stay independent as Hamas or another terrorist group will pop up there again. You literally had a state by your side where people are constantly try to invade Israel. The territory requires somebody to be in control there - but Gaza won't stay independent anymore. Hamas question must and will be resolved.

Also nobody will start WW3 over Gaza lol.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

A ADiTAR I know you’re in Israel. Have you heard that the plan is to stay in Gaza indefinitely? I’m sorry people, but if this is a virtual annexation of Gaza from Israel I can’t not see this as the official start of WWIII. It sounds uber-catastrophic but it’s how my pessimism is predicting this to go.
Not indefinitely. Temporarily. It's like we've gone back to 2005. But we unoccupied it and got rockets, I dunno how else to stop rockets from there.

Darchaos

The world is fucked and nobody will stop it, nobody dares to do anything. And i guess that is couse most normal people actually have something to loose and have a understanding of consequences. But the people we see in thoose clips and pics, demonstrating and people beliveving in a certain religion they are braindead, totaly fucking braindead.

FunkMiller

And, are you high?

No. I just know how statistics work, and can read them properly.

The Muslim population of the UK has risen 1.6% as a fraction of the population of the country.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/religion/articles/religionbyageandsexenglandandwales/census2021#:~:text=Download the data,-.xlsx&text=It is important to note,(3.9 million) in 2021.

It is important to note that the proportion of the overall population who identified as “Muslim” increased from 4.9% (2.7 million) in 2011 to 6.5% (3.9 million) in 2021.

If there was one dude who was a snake charmer last year, and two dudes who are snake charmers this year, then the snake charming population will have risen 100% in a year.

Last edited:

tommib

I am not sure why you should be worrying in the first place. Israel will do what it needs to do prevent 7th to repeat again. With or without western support, Hamas will erased from the history.
I’m thinking how Iran, China and Russia will react to all this with their proxies. I know Israel is super strong but annexing Gaza might just be the trigger for full fire across the Middle East.

I’m thinking how Iran, China and Russia will react to all this with their proxies. I know Israel is super strong but annexing Gaza might just be the trigger for full fire across the Middle East.
Russia won't do much, China won't do much and Iran won't do much. Hezbollah, houthis in Yemen are attacking Israel on a regular basis anyway...So nothing will change.

Nobody wants to fight for palestiniants. In fact if they were to escape towards Egypt or Jordan by themselves, I would not be surprised if other arab states would attack palestinians. All the neighbours suffered from palestinians over years. Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt.

nkarafo

Does that count as "islamophobia"? As in it's not sensible to be afraid of islam right now? And how billions of "peaceful" people would rather force you to live in a strict religious society where there is no such thing as human rights or freedom? Because it worked so well in the current countries under the islamic laws?

I always had this "what will i miss after i die" thought and it always bothered me. But now i think it's a blessing i will most likely be dead in 40 years from now. I don't have a family so hey. Hope the even west holds for that long because frankly, i think it's a matter of time now. But if i do live long enough, at least i will be able to laugh my ass off at the surprised Pikachu faces when the consequences hit all those who supported this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom