• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrKeo

The damage Tamoor Hussain and Rami Ismail are doing is insane, their Twitter accounts are propaganda feeds. And my god, this video. Please raise money for the children of Gaza, that's an honorable cause. But why do a propaganda video that will only add to Jew hatred? They have blood in their eyes.

It saddens me that these are the only voices in the video games industry on the subject matter. Neil Druckmann posted an "I stand with Israel" post on Twitter and then deleted it from all the hate he got, but these guys get to spread propaganda.

Last edited:

It's fascinating watching all the absolute cunts in their ivory towers tie themselves into knots over this, they've totally lost control. Some things are sacred to a nation -the twats marching will be well aware of it and that's precisely why they're doing it. It's one 'culture' attempting to ritually humiliate the host nation. Over here this is well beyond Israel and fucking Palestine at this point.

Dr.Morris79

No. I just know how statistics work, and can read them properly.

The Muslim population of the UK has risen 1.6% as a fraction of the population of the country.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/religion/articles/religionbyageandsexenglandandwales/census2021#:~:text=Download the data,-.xlsx&text=It is important to note,(3.9 million) in 2021.

If there was one dude who was a snake charmer last year, and two dudes who are snake charmers this year, then the snake charming population will have risen 100% in a year.
My eyes must be deceiving me everytime I go out, what can I say 🤷‍♂️

Now if you don't mind I'm off to one of the many, MANY local Turkish barbers that seem to have sprung up all over town in the last five years, that's next to the halal butchers, you know, the one next to the mosque?

Hopefully that Islamic taxi driver can pick us up. Might get a take away later, delivered by Mr muslim

That reminds me, I must put some money on my kids lunch card..

BMgxAjs.jpg

Oh, weird.

Oh, well, at least I can look forward to him being proud to be in the Air Cadets and take part in rememberance Sunday this coming weekend.. hang on, just got a message from Air Cadets

lwwmDfB.jpg

Damn I guess. Must be those Christians at it again, always causing trouble this time of year, tsk.. I hope nothing happens to my kid when we're there..

Wait a minute, one of the many muslim owned shops in my local town put these up in their windows? I wonder why?

UMpraEG.jpg

Stop pissing in my pocket and telling me it's raining. You'd have to have had a fucking lobotomy to not see whats going on, not to mention the brain washing that's going on in schools, from Tiktok and just about everwhere else.

The UK is asleep at the wheel.

Sorry FunkMiller FunkMiller but this all just pisses me off. And how the hell has it got to a point where i'm worried about my kid, who is 13, getting accosted in town, by Muslims, for selling fucking poppies. Christ knows if anything will happen while he's marching for rememberence either

Fuck this place.

LordOfChaos

Can someone explain why flares often accompany bombing? I would have thought the guidance systems wouldn't need extra visibility.

Rules of engagement might be visual confirmation since this is all so close. I also think flares have regularly been used to guide foot soldiers paths.

FunkMiller

Stop pissing in my pocket and telling me it's raining. You'd have to have had a fucking lobotomy to not see whats going on, not to mention the brain washing that's going on in schools, from Tiktok and just about everwhere else.

The UK is asleep at the wheel.

Sorry FunkMiller FunkMiller but this all just pisses me off. And how the hell has it got to a point where i'm worried about my kid, who is 13, getting accosted in town, by Muslims, for selling fucking poppies. Christ knows if anything will happen while he's marching for rememberence either

Fuck this place.

Your anecdotal evidence (or mine for that matter) has no bearing on the realities of the situation in terms of the Muslim population of the UK. I assume you live in a major city? If so, you are far more likely to be confronted with different cultures - including both the good and bad aspects of all of them.

Get out of those though, and it’s white people as far as the eye can see.

Yes, there's very definitely an issue with god awful racists and bigots in certain places, but all the talk of the UK 'being fucked', and that Muslims are taking over is a load of old bollocks.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Russia won't do much, China won't do much and Iran won't do much. Hezbollah, houthis in Yemen are attacking Israel on a regular basis anyway...So nothing will change.

Nobody wants to fight for palestiniants. In fact if they were to escape towards Egypt or Jordan by themselves, I would not be surprised if other arab states would attack palestinians. All the neighbours suffered from palestinians over years. Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt.
Sadly, I think this is the ultimate fate of the Palestinians. Israel will open a lane into Egypt and let them flee there, then close the passage behind them and just erase Gaza as an entity. Probably do something similar to the West Bank into Jordan if Hezbollah keeps it up. The more of a buffer zone Israel has, the better for them as they ned space more than anything to defend against increasingly sophisticated missile attacks, which is the inevitable end game of the states around them, just rocket Israel to death and scream foul when Israel returns it 100 fold.

winjer

Gold Member
Sadly, I think this is the ultimate fate of the Palestinians. Israel will open a lane into Egypt and let them flee there, then close the passage behind them and just erase Gaza as an entity. Probably do something similar to the West Bank into Jordan if Hezbollah keeps it up. The more of a buffer zone Israel has, the better for them as they ned space more than anything to defend against increasingly sophisticated missile attacks, which is the inevitable end game of the states around them, just rocket Israel to death and scream foul when Israel returns it 100 fold.

Egypt doesn't want to receive Palestinians, because they know they are trouble. It's not just the issue with the financial burden, but mostly because of political issues.
And Egypt is not the only country that doesn't want them.

I think the end result will be - either Egypt or Jordan will have some military in Gaza, overseeing the area basically controlling it. Because let's be real - between palestinians and Israel, not a sane arab country will side with palestinians for real. Turkey can talk a lot about "common cause", but waging a real war? Not a chance. Though their economy is falling apart and they may try doing some war. But they have their own kurd problem.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Egypt doesn't want to receive Palestinians, because they know they are trouble. It's not just the issue with the financial burden, but mostly because of political issues.
And Egypt is not the only country that doesn't want them.
Yeah, but how could they stop them? If Israel opens up a passage and just lets anyone go south, is Egypt gonna use force to prevent it? Hows that gonna play out in the media? They got a population over 100 million, whats 2 mill more?

jason10mm

Gold Member
I think the end result will be - either Egypt or Jordan will have some military in Gaza, overseeing the area.
I can't see this working out well, given that these countries have the same end goal (eradication of Israel) as Hamas. Though if Egypt was held accountable for the behavior of Hamas and suffered reprisals for every attack launched from Gaza, not sure that would be better. I don't see any other arabic country being able to root out radical islamic ideology from Gaza, unfortunately. Yet these same countries would scream bloody murder if some Christian/Hindu country came in and took over care for these 1 million youths/children. At some point you just gotta call their bluff and expose the rotten core of this situation to everyone.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Yeah, but how could they stop them? If Israel opens up a passage and just lets anyone go south, is Egypt gonna use force to prevent it? Hows that gonna play out in the media? They got a population over 100 million, whats 2 mill more?
Egypt is in control of the Southern passage. So no.

It's gonna be some sort of international force or government.

winjer

Gold Member

Egypt has a border control. They have an army and police.
If they want, they can keep the Palestinians out of Egypt. And Egypt does want they out.

I can't see this working out well, given that these countries have the same end goal (eradication of Israel) as Hamas.
I don't agree with that. Neither Egypt nor Jordan want to get rid of Israel. 50-60 years ago - maybe. But not anymore. Even Saudi Arabia is not into that either. Even Lebanon does not want that at all. The dynamics of the region changed long time ago. Arab states can talk a lot about the "common cause", but nobody really wants to fight a war with Israel.

I don't see any other arabic country being able to root out radical islamic ideology from Gaza, unfortunately.
Hamas is mostly exclusive to Gaza and Egypt dealt with muslim brotherhood once.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Egypt is in control of the Southern passage. So no.

It's gonna be some sort of international force or government.
So if 100,000 refugees show up at this southern passage, what would Egypt do? I mean, its all open terrain from what I can tell (I'm sure there is a big wall there) so what would really stop folks from just hoofing it over?

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
So if 100,000 refugees show up at this southern passage, what would Egypt do? I mean, its all open terrain from what I can tell (I'm sure there is a big wall there) so what would really stop folks from just hoofing it over?
It's a very small passage, and it's a very high wall. I doubt it. Also they are 500K already in the south.

Also, here is Israel again letting citizens gtfo. We opened the roads for them for a secure passage. Also Israel is giving the OK to Abu Dabi to create a field hospital in Southern Gaza.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

I actually remember this girl! Now arrested at 22 lol

Note the adult woman filming and sending her at 11 years old against IDF soldiers

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

Note the adult woman filming and sending her at 11 years old against IDF soldiers

The strangest thing, she ain't brown or look middle-eastern. Yeah, cause there's a wide range of ethnicities and mixed races in the region.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

I'd like to see those bratty kids do that to my mom and dad when I was growing up. They werent the kind of smirk and laugh it off. I'd be hard kick to ass or a smack to side of my head.

Kids now have zero respect. Just ask any teacher you know (I know many who became one from my high school days). And when you go to parties and their teacher friends show up too and you ask them what it's like being a teacher now compared to when we were kids, or similarly you ask all the parents what's its like to be a parent compared to the 80s and 90s, the answers are all 100% similar.

Kids now are assholes with zero respect. And it's tough to punish them because there's chance cops will be called.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

I'd like to see those bratty kids do that to my mom and dad when I was growing up. They werent the kind of smirk and laugh it off. I'd be hard kick to ass or a smack to side of my head.

Kids now have zero respect. Just ask any teacher you know (I know many who became one from my high school days). And when you go to parties and their teacher friends show up too and you ask them what it's like being a teacher now compared to when we were kids, or similarly you ask all the parents what's its like to be a parent compared to the 80s and 90s, the answers are all 100% similar.

Kids now are assholes with zero respect. And it's tough to punish them because there's chance cops will be called.

Tbh I don't think conflating the propaganda Palestinian kids are taught with modern wokeism or weak parents in the west is either here or there, it's a very different problem

More to the point, I haven't seen one Jewish kid doing this to a Hamas soldier, because the results would be obvious

cormack12

Gold Member

Man the restraint there. I'd have slapped that little twat so hard she'd have to be called eyes higher

We learned about the Holocaust through multiple grades in school, had survivors come in and everything

Do they not do that in America? Did they used to?

I thought everyone did it to make sure nothing so fucking appalling ever had the chance to take roots again. It sickens me and makes me think there's just no hope past this generation. Genuinely.

BlackTron

(2020 poll)

It's bleak but I wonder what would happen if you split it between two age groups. I'm hoping that the difference between 18-28 and 29-39 would be drastic. As long as most of the stupidity was concentrated in the younger group I wouldn't quite lose all hope yet.

At the same time even if that's true. For the clueless kids, what % is because they're still dumb kids and what % is because they just didn't teach it in school?

LordOfChaos

I thought everyone did it to make sure nothing so fucking appalling ever had the chance to take roots again. It sickens me and makes me think there's just no hope past this generation. Genuinely.

Exactly man, I thought they taught us all so we'd never entertain this shit again but here we are and apparently gen Z on are missing the lesson

Is it not part of school curriculum? It should be

NickFire

(2020 poll)

As sad as those numbers are, it's that 11% that concerns me the most. I can believe that a lot of them got the 6 million number wrong (maybe thought 4 or 5, etc.). That 11% though. Man, no way to sugar coat that. Abysmal failure of our educational system and society in general. And with margins in elections being so tight, that 11% is downright frightening if you think about it.

Although maybe the US school systems are changing topics because I thought in US schools they always taught WWII stuff because the US was such a big part of the war...... (or maybe class content avoids concentration camp stuff?).
My impression has been that in USA schools they teach only american history and for a lot of people world history has begun in 18th century. At least when discussing stuff, I constantly feel from the talking points as if the world history started when USA was founded and before that nothing happened.

Last edited:

Portugeezer

Kids are stupid.

Although maybe the US school systems are changing topics because I thought in US schools they always taught WWII stuff because the US was such a big part of the war...... (or maybe class content avoids concentration camp stuff?).
TBH in the UK for example, I didn't learn much about it at school. The holocaust was just a general societally known thing, so I picked up things about it growing up.

Battle of Hastings 1066 though??? Yeah, we learned all about that in school. They loved it in the UK.

You shouldn't have to learn about the Holocaust in school to have some basics understanding about it. This is a wider societal change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom