• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty Hippo

You‘re talking like I’m minimising the rancid shit coming out of the pro Hamas protestors mouths. I’m not.

What I am pushing back on is the idiotically hyperbolic notion that these protests represent some sort of fall of London, or some massive shift in British culture.

They don’t. These idiots have been around for decades, spewing the same shit. A big protest does not in any way correlate to societal change.

There’s also been no loss of control. The police actually did a good job today. The protest passed off peacefully… other than the right wing cunts this time.

And you talk like no protests have ever come with assaults or vandalism before. They all come with that, if the protest is big enough.

Fine to be concerned over the rise of anti semitism in our society. Also absolutely right to condemn pro Hamas protestors. Fine to regard what’s going on as a big deal.

Fucking stupid to be concerned that western society is in any danger whatsoever from these dickheads.

Does not in any way? You're being a bit naive if you think any "protest" of this kind that happened before 10/7 had the same scale, duration and aggressiveness of the shit we've been seeing for over a month. This is as mainstream as it's ever been for this conflict.

It doesn't mean a cultural takeover will happen tomorrow, and nobody is arguing that, but keep doing nothing about these rats praising Hitler on your streets and keep importing them en masse until they are a majority and your grandchildren will see about that absence of societal change.

Last edited:

MrA

This is basically the next war in a nutshell. And I'm not sure they gonna win. Also Jews aren't "white".

I don't think nuisance is in those sickos vocabulary

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Everyone one of those guns serial numbers need to be traced to there supplier, bet those violent idiots in hamas didn't do anything to destroy them
Batch numbers on everything else needs to be followed too

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Seems that video is originally from August.

Google Translate has the inscription as

"Caught today in Ramallah.
A fitting formal parable to mark the 30th anniversary of Oslo - the most serious and disastrous mistake in the history of the Zionist enterprise" (likely referring to the Oslo Accords where Israel and the PLO recognized each other).

So a West Bank weapons cache, not Hamas.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

A fitting formal parable to mark the 30th anniversary of Oslo - the most serious and disastrous mistake in the history of the Zionist enterprise" (likely referring to the Oslo Accords where Israel and the PLO recognized each other).

Thanks, removed.

FunkMiller

Does not in any way? You're being a bit naive if you think any "protest" of this kind that happened before 10/7 had the same scale, duration and aggressiveness of the shit we've been seeing for over a month. This is as mainstream as it's ever been for this conflict.

The Stop The War protest in 2003 was much bigger, with very similar bullshit from a lot of the protestors. There have been multiple pro Palestine protests down through the years with the same hate and vitriol.

Don't let social media convince you that any of this nasty shit is new. Nobody helps the Jewish people by pretending this level of antisemitism has just arrived.

Last edited:

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?

Still, if this is what a weapon's cache in Ramallah looks like, people who try to blame the Gaza situation on Israeli occupation in the west bank should see it. If anything, it suggests that Gaza is even more well armed than what is seen here, and that the west bank isn't exactly peaceful either.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
NY Times Style section promoting the terrorist kaffiyeh.

WRN3Va6.jpg

tommib

NY Times Style section promoting the terrorist kaffiyeh.

WRN3Va6.jpg
Shouldn’t we all be shocked and appalled with the cultural appropriation of a Palestinian resistance symbol? Someone explain me the rules I can’t keep up anymore.

Or maybe it’s all been the most disingenuous grift we’ve seen in the last few years? The third and last wave of wokesters is terribly sad. Fading in the wind holding on to terrorist symbolism…

Last edited:

DrKeo

Does someone want to tell them that the checkered black & white kaffiyeh was created by the British to help distinguish between the Palestinians and Jordanians?
The black and white chequered keffiyeh dates to the 1950s when Glubb Pasha, a British officer, wanted to distinguish his Palestinian soldiers (black and white keffiyeh) from his Jordanian forces (red and white keffiyeh).

FunkMiller

International students are a cash cow for universities since they typically pay full sticker price for tuition.

But sometimes they support Hamas and terrorize Jewish students and faculty on campus…

And of course one of the main nations responsible for sending all those students and all that cash to universities?

Qatar.

The ones who are giving safe harbour to Hamas leaders.

The west needs to desperately disentangle itself from nations that hate it. The same is true for disentangling from Russia. Liberal values and capitalism have allowed illiberal people to become part of the system, and that needs to change.

Last edited:

Nonehxc

Another one of these “fact checking” sites are purporting it to be a conspiracy theory.
He probably wrote that 'fact check' too...

Abu FAFO, 'fact checker' . You can add that to his resume. 😆

Embearded

Fascinating life goals

Someone please tell her she is not supposed to take these kind of selfies or even have an account in dating apps in an Islamic state.

A part of me hopes Israel will accept to be relocated in Texas but all muslims are send back to middle east. I want to see their reaction.

Nonehxc

I love the smell of black coffee in the morning... 😌☕

It smells like...

VICTORY. 😤☕🇮🇱

UK/EU what is you doing baby
Make up your mind

Not Spanish police, Catalonia own police, the Mossos d'Esquadra. There's a difference, because if spanish police beat catalonian idiots then all of them shout 'nazis!' 'spanish fascist filth!' 'we're being killed!'🤬🤬🤬(but they aren't 😆) but when their own kick the shit out of them they just whimper 'oppresors' ☹️

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Linda Sarsour, co-founder of the enormous Women’s March from a few years back, claims she has a radar for Jews, and tells her followers to be wary of these “provocateurs” who will film them in the act of taking down kidnapping posters and get them fired from their jobs. They're lurking everywhere~

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Linda Sarsour, co-founder of the enormous Women’s March from a few years back, claims she has a radar for Jews, and tells her followers to be wary of these “provocateurs” who will film them in the act of taking down kidnapping posters and get them fired from their jobs. They're lurking everywhere~

I have a radar for cunts. Oddly enough, it always points to Linda.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Man it’s really depressing seeing in the last month, or really since Russia’s genocide in Ukraine, how many complete psychopaths there are in the world.

Stay safe, my friends.

It's really fucked up seeing people in my country, USA, actually support Russia and Putin.

Like, what kind of fucked up moron weakling do you have to be to support Russia of all countries in this case?

Go_Ly_Dow

Very good reporting on the London march today and emphasising the deeply religious component from lots who took park.

Unherd is worth a sub btw.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

It's really fucked up seeing people in my country, USA, actually support Russia and Putin.

Like, what kind of fucked up moron weakling do you have to be to support Russia of all countries in this case?
I’ve got some ideas about how people can become completely compromised in the digital age…but also scumbags with no principles are a dime a dozen, so it doesn’t have to be very complicated.

FUBARx89

Her accents makes me slightly less likely to want to see her thrown off that bus at 40 miles....sorry, Brit friends, 40 kilometers or whatever the fuck yall use, per hour. Or hand of the sun, whatever time you have :p

Pfffft. My brother in christ, we use miles & MPH. There's nothing more disappointing than seeing a video of someone saying x was caught speeding at 100 and it turns out to be KPH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom