• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
"
DDoS Attack Shuts Down ChatGPT

On Wednesday, you and everyone you know had trouble getting ChatGPT to ghostwrite their emails as developer OpenAI was hit by what it thought was a distributed denial-of-service attack. For nearly two hours, users who tried to access the chatbot were greeted with a message telling them “ChatGPT is at capacity right now.”

In a tweet, OpenAI CEO Sam Altman initially blamed its outage on a surge in interest in the platform's new features. By Wednesday night the company announced that the periodic outages were due to an “abnormal traffic pattern reflective of a DDoS attack.”

While it’s unclear who is behind the attack, a group known as Anonymous Sudan claimed responsibility on Wednesday, posting on Telegram that it had targeted OpenAI for "general biases towards Israel and against Palestine." OpenAI has since resolved the issue.
"
-Wired

Wildebeest

Bashir Assad is in Saudi at a summit to pontificate about how the evil westerners are hypocrites who do not value Muslim lives highly enough. You can't make this up.

Havoc2049

ZD
I feel like we are saying same thing in a way. I just think Nazi fits the bill for any white people who support exterminating Israel.
Respectfully, I don't think we are. It seems to me that most of these British/English nationalist groups are railing against radical Islam these days. Tommy Robison for example has never gone to jail for railing against Israel, but he has gone to jail for railing against radical Islam.

cormack12

Gold Member
Iz3UyYX.jpg

That last sentence lol.

I think the moment Israel destroys Hamas, countries and media will play a different tune. Israel is very important country in the middle east and with new trade route from India, Israel's importance will grow even more. So there will be a crackdown on protesters.

Surely that has to be way more than 300,000. Insane, never seen something like that in London.
"It is only a small %. Not a big a deal" (someone).

Anyway, post-Brexit the decline of UK was rapid and sharp.

This is basically the next war in a nutshell. And I'm not sure they gonna win. Also Jews aren't "white".

Yet, none of them want to live in the "right" side countries.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I wish I knew how to create a site that has all these people who come out as pro-hamas and antisemite online, their names and picture so employers can go in and check it out before hand.

This is really awful:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This is basically the next war in a nutshell. And I'm not sure they gonna win. Also Jews aren't "white".

This is just a racialized mask for the "oppressor" vs "oppressed" narrative, which is also just a mask for communist agenda. The groupthink parroting, the marches, shouting down real discourse and diverse opinions, narrowing of all context, the refusal to acknowledge the needs of all, mob violence, etc. It's standard communist playbook for the last 100 years.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
I wish I knew how to create a site that has all these people who come out as pro-hamas and antisemite online, their names and picture so employers can go in and check it out before hand.

This is really awful:

I sadly am unaware of any other than SquareSpace or a WordPress blog, but that also requires money for the domain, seo tools, and more.

The antisemitism is... heartbreaking and needs to come to an end. These individuals are free to spout their hate, I will always defend that - but that should not mean that companies are free to keep them on the pay roll. There should be consequences within these private institutions for such hateful and regressive ideologies.

Personally as a Brit I found both of the marches today fucking embarrassing for this country on the most solemnest of days. Oh and for the record Tommy Robinson is NOT a "British Patriot" he is a slimy little shit. So on the one hand we have hundreds of thousands marching in support of Terrorism and we have another march from a bunch of facist yobs that wouldn't know what it means to be british if it kicked them up the arse. No one "wins" here it is just sheer embarrassment all around.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I had an epiphany in the last few days seeing more and more of these videos of people getting assaulted just for being Jewish, not to mention all the other insanity going on.

I used to think the way forward in society is to win people over through conversation, debate, common ground, understanding, reason. I was naive. It isn't going to work. Too many people are too far gone. They're too brainwashed, they're too captured, but most importantly, and unfortunately, and dishearteningly, most of these people are just bad people. There's a fine line between being misled and being brainwashed and being bad. I used to think most people who believe this crap are just brainwashed, but I don't believe it anymore. I believe they're just bad people. I don't think they were born that way, but it doesn't matter. They're bad now. A lot of criminals aren't born bad. But when you become bad, you're a detriment to society, and you got to go.

That's my feeling on it now. People out there who want to get rid of Jews and think it's ok to beat Jews and destroy property and teach violent hateful rhetoric to others, we need to get rid of all of them. They need to be removed from positions of authority, they need to be kicked out of schools and institutions, they need to be voted out of office, they need to be fired from corporations, and the ones who commit crimes need to be arrested, convicted, and put away from society in prison. Society cannot function at optimal capacity as long as this cancer is allowed to exist and fester. There will never be progress as long as they have a place in society where they have reach and impact. If they're not hurting anyone or breaking laws, they can wander the streets and chant and yell and let everyone see just how insane, bad, and crazy they are, but in terms of being in a position where they can influence society? Nuh uh. Not anymore.

james-franco-got-to-go.gif

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Me, this morning:

You're no doubt going to see a lot of social media posts today about the cocksuckers deliberately disrupting the Remembrance Day commemorations in the centre of London.

But before some of you decide that this must mean the fall of the capital to the terrorist hordes... I have to point out that there are many war memorials across the city that will commemorate completely undisturbed by cocksuckers. It's only the centre of the city that'll get their attention.

Martin Scorsese Shrug GIF by The Academy Awards

A shit ton of idiots protest in London all the fucking time.

Doomtrain

I had an epiphany in the last few days seeing more and more of these videos of people getting assaulted just for being Jewish, not to mention all the other insanity going on.

I used to think the way forward in society is to win people over through conversation, debate, common ground, understanding, reason. I was naive. It isn't going to work. Too many people are too far gone. They're too brainwashed, they're too captured, but most importantly, and unfortunately, and dishearteningly, most of these people are just bad people. There's a fine line between being misled and being brainwashed and being bad. I used to think most people who believe this crap are just brainwashed, but I don't believe it anymore. I believe they're just bad people. I don't think they were born that way, but it doesn't matter. They're bad now. A lot of criminals aren't born bad. But when you become bad, you're a detriment to society, and you got to go.

That's my feeling on it now. People out there who want to get rid of Jews and think it's ok to beat Jews and destroy property and teach violent hateful rhetoric to others, we need to get rid of all of them. They need to be removed from positions of authority, they need to be kicked out of schools and institutions, they need to be voted out of office, they need to be fired from corporations, and the ones who commit crimes need to be arrested, convicted, and put away from society in prison. Society cannot function at optimal capacity as long as this cancer is allowed to exist and fester. There will never be progress as long as they have a place in society where they have reach and impact. If they're not hurting anyone or breaking laws, they can wander the streets and chant and yell and let everyone see just how insane, bad, and crazy they are, but in terms of being in a position where they can influence society? Nuh uh. Not anymore.

I had a weird revelation a few nights ago that a lot of modern-day progressivism isn’t actually about helping people. It’s about making excuses for their own bad behavior. You see this in a lot of these protests: does ripping down posters of hostages kidnapped by Hamas actually do anything to help everyday Palestinians? Of course not. But the people doing it can be destructive shitheads in an environment where no one will call them out.

(I say this as a lifelong progressive who still has a tiny sliver of hope that we can turn this around, but I increasingly feel like people are too far gone.)

Northeastmonk

Gold Member

I have this very unsettling feeling. It feels like people would build the concentration camps and gas chambers if they could. The more protests I see the more I fear that this a rally for a second holocaust.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I had a weird revelation a few nights ago that a lot of modern-day progressivism isn’t actually about helping people. It’s about making excuses for their own bad behavior. You see this in a lot of these protests: does ripping down posters of hostages kidnapped by Hamas actually do anything to help everyday Palestinians? Of course not. But the people doing it can be destructive shitheads in an environment where no one will call them out.

(I say this as a lifelong progressive who still has a tiny sliver of hope that we can turn this around, but I increasingly feel like people are too far gone.)
They aren't progressive if we're using the literal definition of the term "progress." I think a lot of these people are either just flat out bloodthirsty bigots or they're people who are very seriously mentally ill and want to be able to act out with impunity and emotionally manipulate their way into doing so. And this wouldn't be effective if we had stronger and saner people in positions of authority. In any sane and stable society, this would be sniffed out for what it is and treated with the neglect, disdain, and mockery it deserves.

FunkMiller

There is a difference between 200-300 Moronic teenagers and 300,000 antisemites. Trying to minimize this as "another day in London" is silly.

Not minimising, just pushing back on the ridiculously hyperbolic idea that the protests represent ‘the fall of London’, or some sort of destruction of the British way of life. This conversation doesn’t need that kind of dumb hyperbole on any side.

Last edited:

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Not minimising, just pushing back on the ridiculously hyperbolic idea that the protests represent ‘the fall of London’, or some sort of destruction of the British way of life. This conversation doesn’t need that kind of dumb hyperbole on any side.

Does it not, at the very least, indicate some sort of worrying trend?

You're no doubt going to see a lot of social media posts today about the cocksuckers deliberately disrupting the Remembrance Day commemorations in the centre of London.

But before some of you decide that this must mean the fall of the capital to the terrorist hordes... I have to point out that there are many war memorials across the city that will commemorate completely undisturbed by cocksuckers. It's only the centre of the city that'll get their attention.

I went past my nearest memorial in Hampstead this morning, and it was quite peaceful.

This is a logical fallacy of sorts that is an appeal to frequency. Do not worry about this thing because this thing isn't happening everywhere. There are plenty of places where this thing isn't happening, so people need to stop acting like this thing is a big deal. I think you've done that a few times in this thread. Same with "this is only happening in the city, so you can go to the country if you don't like it" sentiment.

The point is, if these things are happening at all and allowed to happen without effective police intervention, it's not hyperbole to make "we've lost control, here" type statements. I should also clarify that I'm not talking about protests from people who are simply supportive of Palestine or critical of Israel. I'm talking about when things reach the point of assaults, vandalism, and openly genocidal rhetoric. Those things require action, and it's not at all unreasonable to for people to feel that their government is failing them if there are no consequences for those things.

FunkMiller

Does it not, at the very least, indicate some sort of worrying trend?

Not especially. There have been mass scale pro Palestinian protests over the years. They were screeching the same rancid shit twenty years ago during the Stop The War protest… which was almost a million people.

FunkMiller

This is a logical fallacy of sorts that is an appeal to frequency. Do not worry about this thing because this thing isn't happening everywhere. There are plenty of places where this thing isn't happening, so people need to stop acting like this thing is a big deal. I think you've done that a few times in this thread. Same with "this is only happening in the city, so you can go to the country if you don't like it" sentiment.

The point is, if these things are happening at all and allowed to happen without effective police intervention, it's not hyperbole to make "we've lost control, here" type statements. I should also clarify that I'm not talking about protests from people who are simply supportive of Palestine or critical of Israel. I'm talking about when things reach the point of assaults, vandalism, and openly genocidal rhetoric. Those things require action, and it's not at all unreasonable to for people to feel that their government is failing them if there are no consequences for those things.

You‘re talking like I’m minimising the rancid shit coming out of the pro Hamas protestors mouths. I’m not.

What I am pushing back on is the idiotically hyperbolic notion that these protests represent some sort of fall of London, or some massive shift in British culture.

They don’t. These idiots have been around for decades, spewing the same shit. A big protest does not in any way correlate to societal change.

There’s also been no loss of control. The police actually did a good job today. The protest passed off peacefully… other than the right wing cunts this time.

And you talk like no protests have ever come with assaults or vandalism before. They all come with that, if the protest is big enough.

Fine to be concerned over the rise of anti semitism in our society. Also absolutely right to condemn pro Hamas protestors. Fine to regard what’s going on as a big deal.

Fucking stupid to be concerned that western society is in any danger whatsoever from these dickheads.

Last edited:

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?

A war between the US, UK, France, Israel and ... Sudan, Palestine, DR Congo and the former East Turkestan.... You couldn't make this shit up.

Edit: oh I see, it's supposed to represent the minorities that were persecuted in those regions rather than nations. How oddly selective.

Last edited:

zenspider

You‘re talking like I’m minimising the rancid shit coming out of the pro Hamas protestors mouths. I’m not.

What I am pushing back on is the idiotically hyperbolic notion that these protests represent some sort of fall of London, or some massive shift in British culture.

They don’t. These idiots have been around for decades, spewing the same shit. A big protest does not in any way correlate to societal change.

There’s also been no loss of control. The police actually did a good job today. The protest passed off peacefully… other than the right wing cunts this time.

And you talk like no protests have ever come with assaults or vandalism before. They all come with that, if the protest is big enough.

Fine to be concerned over the rise of anti semitism in our society. Also absolutely right to condemn pro Hamas protestors. Fine to regard what’s going on as a big deal.

Fucking stupid to be concerned that western society is in any danger whatsoever from these dickheads.
I hope your right. But I think you’re wrong. We’re not “too big to fail”. We have to care. We have to be concerned at the least. This shit is concerning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom