• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I6KUMtR.jpg

Go away, AFS baby.

Wtf does that slogan even mean? Israel and America are bad so they don't get any clean air? When you and the rest of the Planeteers save Earth from evil white men, the exception will be holes in the ozone layer over those specific countries? I know, literally autism. But even so, seems autistic.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Wtf does that slogan even mean? Israel and America are bad so they don't get any clean air? When you and the rest of the Planeteers save Earth from evil white men, the exception will be holes in the ozone layer over those specific countries? I know, literally autism. But even so, seems autistic.
It's retarded.

"Brown people" don't have to clean their air, or keep their waters clean. Only ypeepo in our grift, unless you're filthy Jew! - The Nazi Grifters

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I am learning Hebrew at the moment, but it will be a while until I can read fluently.
I've studied linguistics for over 16-years. I know some Italian and Japanese. Languages I can read but botch pronunciations to a moderate extent: Greek, Portuguese and German. Primary language: English. Secondary: Spanish (I moved to a Spanish speaking country years ago). Anyway, Hebrew ancient or more modern versions is certainly a fun journey. It was challenging for me as in ancient Hebrew, they could name something with a single word (Hebrew) which would interpret to a 3-4 word translation in English. That's why I always question when some says they have direct word-for-word translations of ancient Hebrew. If that were possible, you'd be missing 3/4 of a word lol. It is worth reading and if you're into calligraphy, Hebrew is one of those languages which looks nice in calligraphy written. Pronunciation best hang out with those who speak it. I tried learning Spanish with multiple books and software; never worked. Move to another country and get immersed with people speaking it daily and the pieces will fit together.
are you learning so you can read the Torah? you know that's ancient Hebrew and confusing as fuck.
I know you're a secular Jew but you may know the answer to this. Do they still teach the Torah on scrolls or is that just a Hollywood/TV exaggeration? I know that for quite some time that youth prior to bar mitzvah were to memorize scrolls. That's crazy difficult. Similar to a Spanish speaker attempting to learn Latin. Except parts of Latin can still interpret back and forth word for word (in some instance). Hebrew doesn't quite work like that. Anyway, back to OP...it'd probably help people to learn some basics. Easy to misinterpret videos coming in on the current events with the war not subbed.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I know you're a secular Jew but you may know the answer to this. Do they still teach the Torah on scrolls or is that just a Hollywood/TV exaggeration? I know that for quite some time that youth prior to bar mitzvah were to memorize scrolls. That's crazy difficult. Similar to a Spanish speaker attempting to learn Latin. Except parts of Latin can still interpret back and forth word for word (in some instance). Hebrew doesn't quite work like that. Anyway, back to OP...it'd probably help people to learn some basics. Easy to misinterpret videos coming in on the current events with the war not subbed.
I think it's books. Scrolls are sacred and kept in the holy closet as far as I know.

Last edited:

DrKeo

this is some straight up live action adaptation of Missile Command
The best part is in the last second of the video, you can hear his mom or partner yelling at him that he is an idiot.
The last powerful force to overtake Israel was Rome. Nearly every Arab attempt since then (over 20 and counting) have failed. Are you sure you meant to say Israel was attempted to be conquered over those 3,000-years or just the city of Jerusalem. Jerusalem was conquered some 18 times but re established over 20 times by Israel. You are correct about Palestine though. They've done nothing but live off the land, demand more and will accept nothing less than everything (which is non-negotiable). Everything, of course, means all of Israel by means of mass genocide of all Jews therein.

If history says anything: negotiations should have never happened. They should have never been permitted to live within the borders of Israel post 1948. Lessons have been learned from the 7th of October massacre. In short, Israel will take back power of Gaza and the West Bank in time. Negotiations with muslim Arabic nations will be off the table. This will not happen again.
It's hard to say exactly because today's Israel is made up of lots of historic kingdoms or part of larger territories, its borders were set by the US, the British, and war. But generally speaking, modern Israel was controlled by the Egyptians, Canaanites, Philistines (whom the Romans used as namesake to the area 1000 years later), Samarian, Israelites (Jews), the twelve tribes (Jews), Kingdoms of Israel (Jews), Kingdom of Judea (Jews), Assyrian, Babylonian, Persian, Alexander the Great, Hasmonean (Jews), the Romans, the Crusaders and so many more.

People tend to forget that Arabs are native to the Arab Peninsula. They colonized the Lavant (Egypt, Israel, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Turkey) and North Africa in the 7th century. It makes the "decolonize" chants really funny considering there are more than a dozen modern countries colonized by the Arabs, including Palestine. The only reason people think Arabs are native to the Levant and North Africa is because they ethnically cleansed those areas until almost no other ethnicity was left but them.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
It's hard to say exactly because today's Israel is made up of lots of historic kingdoms or part of larger territories, its borders were set by the US, the British, and war. But generally speaking, modern Israel was controlled by the Egyptians, Canaanites, Philistines (whom the Romans used as namesake to the area 1000 years later), Samarian, Israelites (Jews), the twelve tribes (Jews), Kingdoms of Israel (Jews), Kingdom of Judea (Jews), Assyrian, Babylonian, Persian, Alexander the Great, Hasmonean (Jews), the Romans, the Crusaders and so many more.

People tend to forget that Arabs are native to the Arab Peninsula. They colonized the Lavant (Egypt, Israel, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Turkey) and North Africa in the 7th century. It makes the "decolonize" chants really funny considering there are more than a dozen modern countries colonized by the Arabs, including Palestine. The only reason people think Arabs are native to the Levant and North Africa is because they ethnically cleansed those areas until almost no other ethnicity was left but them.
Did you mean to say modern Israel or part of their past going back prior to the 1st century? The Romans were still around halfway through the first and much of those you listed the below. Yes, not sure if it was the Romans but the name Palestine was taken from the ancient people called Philistine(s). Canaan is (sorta always has been) most of what is now Israel. Persia is Iran. Alexander the Great would be from Greece. Hasmoneans were in ancient Judea. Egyptians...mostly the same (including Sinai unless I'm mistaken). Assyria is one of the oldest parts of the world related to ancient Mesopotamia (later on becoming: parts of Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Syria and Kuwait). Babylonia (the city's ruins) are underneath most of modern Baghdad and the kingdom today is Iraq.

When we're talking colonization in the 7th century; that's one way to put it but less aggressive. The 7th-century is also the time Islam was founded and although there wasn't much for Sharia back then; they were conquering countries more than anything else. It wasn't just vacant farm land. The only rightful heritage from ancient times to present living in that region in my book are the Jews. Prior to that they belonged to diverse religions and Arabs in general migrated into parts of Africa from ancient South Arabia (parts of modern day Yemen). If these idiots weren't hell bent on blowing up (talking about Islam) their countries in their own civil wars; they'd realize they're sitting on some of the oldest anthropological artifacts...granted they're not turned to dust after centuries of war.

Brigandier

I'm sick of the UK and it's left wing pussy police doing nothing regarding these Anti-Semitic cunts, They have clearly sided with them but the UK has a problem with anti semitism within the opposition and has done for years and the MET are Corbynites.

A truly fallen country ran by wimps who rob it's citizens blind.

3 year old 0 post account and that's the best you came up with? 🤣

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
"We are heartbroken to report that Shalom Abudi, 56, one of the six civilians injured after being hit by Hezbollah anti-tank missiles yesterday (November 12), has succumbed to his wounds. Our hearts go out to his family and loved ones in the wake of this senseless tragedy. May his memory forever be a blessing. 🕯️" (originally posted by StandWithUs 11.13.2023)
NgR0LlD.jpg

Also
3AIwHh7.jpg

This is Noam. She is charismatic, energetic, and cares deeply for the people in her life. She organizes activities and birthday celebrations for her friends, and volunteers frequently. However, she hasn't been able to do any of those things for over a month, since she was kidnapped by Hamas terrorists from southern Israel and taken into Gaza.

chlorate

The best part is in the last second of the video, you can hear his mom or partner yelling at him that he is an idiot.

There were Arabs in today’s Israel in the 3rd century BCE and I can prove it

The Nabateans were an ancient Arab group. They are best known for building the ancient city of Petra in Jordan and had some pretty exquisite architecture

DrKeo

There were Arabs in today’s Israel in the 3rd century BCE and I can prove it

The Nabateans were an ancient Arab group. They are best known for building the ancient city of Petra in Jordan and had some pretty exquisite architecture
It's totally true that Nabataeans spread from northern Arabia to what is today Petra, and there were other Arab groups who lived in the Levant way before the 7th century, especially if you consider all the wondering tribes and how close the Levant is to the Arab Peninsula. But Arabs are not native to the Levant, they are native to the Arab Peninsula.

Modern Palestinians are probably a mix of a lot of people, including converted Jews. To be clear, my post wasn't about anyone's claim to the land, it was about the "decolonization" chants and other false claims in the demonstrations.

Last edited:
IDF needs some better PR people, they present a big 'This Shows The Terror Tunnel' piece and it's just a basement. And the 'List Of Terrorists' is literally a calender with terrorists like Sunday, Saturday and Friday.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
IDF needs some better PR people, they present a big 'This Shows The Terror Tunnel' piece and it's just a basement. And the 'List Of Terrorists' is literally a calender with terrorists like Sunday, Saturday and Friday.
I'm not sure the list was correct.

But I agree that Israel is not winning the PR battle. Doesn't help that the media takes everything Hamas says as gospel.

DrKeo

The IDF needs body cams on every soldier. These videos need body cam footage peppered all through them. Showing a bunch of weapons in bags like it's an episode of CSI doesn't do the job. The footage needs to be raw and dirty.

Toots

Gold Member
Can someone explain what the fuck “No climate justice on occupied land” means?

It’s been rolling around in my head since yesterday and I still can’t make any sense of it. I might be retarded.
It's the other way around !
You're retarded if it makes sense to you.

Last edited:

Wildebeest

Can someone explain what the fuck “No climate justice on occupied land” means?

It’s been rolling around in my head since yesterday and I still can’t make any sense of it. I might be retarded.
Climate justice is an ironclad guarantee that the aim of addressing climate change is secondary to solving global poverty and global levelling through international development. It basically makes doing anything about climate even more of an impossible task than it already was, but you can feel better about your high standards when nothing is done.

Wildebeest

I must be the last person to watch that clip of Piers Morgan trying to get Corbyn to admit Hamas is a terror group.

Corbyn flatly dodged and refused to answer the question!

I'm surprised that Corbyn refused to answer, like he actually thinks terrorism is bad or something, and isn't proud of being associated with a genocidal terror group.

FunkMiller

I must be the last person to watch that clip of Piers Morgan trying to get Corbyn to admit Hamas is a terror group.

Corbyn flatly dodged and refused to answer the question!

I can make a strong fucking argument that Corbyn is more responsible for the downfall of the UK's reputation on the international stage than anybody else. We actually put Boris Johnson in charge, because the alternative was this fucking piece of shit. We also went down the Brexit path because this cunt wanted it just as much as any of them.

BlackTron

He called them and hezbollah his friends I think, so it makes sense he doesn't think they are terrorists and supports what they do.

Can't say yes because he doesn't want to admit he knowingly supports terrorists. Can't say no because it's so overwhelmingly obviously false.

Maybe they just need a new word for "terrorist" to smooth it over? You know, like MAPs

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Can't say yes because he doesn't want to admit he knowingly supports terrorists. Can't say no because it's so overwhelmingly obviously false.

Maybe they just need a new word for "terrorist" to smooth it over? You know, like MAPs
Maybe TERF men: Tainting, Executing, Raping & Flaming men.

Better late than never:

At this point Israel should arm seriously. As 7th demonstrated that Israel can rely only on itself.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
It's European colonization.

FWIW I take no sides in this conflict and I love how this issue is tearing the left up.
Nope. This is what the groups who are saying that there was 'ethnical cleansing' in Israel. Only European groups that ever moved into those areas seemed to occupy Palestine, tore down cathedrals and such; meaning...if these people did exist, sounds a whole lot like Islamic muslims and not Jews. By the way, someone who's on 'no sides' is on a side as your next statement was partisan.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Is that hard not to scream about how you want to murder people in public?
Some of the employers protect them (have muslim CEOs or CEOs non-muslim who are anti-Semitic apologists for Hamas). Last night I shared this as I do 1/3 of my work through LinkedIn. These are comments which LinkedIn refuses to remove as 'this doesn't violate our policies' being left below:
yXx1kO1.jpg

Post about a 12-year old hostage was met with comments like this:
EiuEtXt.jpg

SzesllJ.jpg

Those who understand French eel free to share what that first one says too. Pretty easy.

This article was shared recently too and I found this funny response to a business owner who give a solution for 'Palestine' (I did hide his name & business as he's not pro-terror)...just read the comment to see the genius response.
ZR4kKwO.jpg

Last edited:

Mohonky

Is that hard not to scream about how you want to murder people in public?
Apparently it is yes.

I literally can't get my head around it. It's easy to not support Hamas. It's easy to not support the actions of the IDF and it's easy to recognise that thousands of lives have been destroyed by the hardline lunatics on both sides of this conflict; how anyone can easily call for the collective death of innocents on either side though? I dunno.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Apparently it is yes.

I literally can't get my head around it. It's easy to not support Hamas. It's easy to not support the actions of the IDF and it's easy to recognise that thousands of lives have been destroyed by the hardline lunatics on both sides of this conflict; how anyone can easily call for the collective death of innocents on either side though? I dunno.
Now we just jumped back to page 1. Both sides? I'm not rewriting this again as it's been done enough. IDF are hardline lunatics for defending Israel after the worst terrorist attack since the Holocaust? Get bent loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom