• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dural

Now we just jumped back to page 1. Both sides? I'm not rewriting this again as it's been done enough. IDF are hardline lunatics for defending Israel after the worst terrorist attack since the Holocaust? Get bent loser.

Yeah, I don't get this both sides BS. Israel was attacked, should they do nothing to defend themselves? This happened to any other country and no one would be both sidesing anything.

cormack12

Gold Member

The contrast between well informed, articulate and reasonable people capable of reading and critical thought compared to the fucking mess of the fashion protesters is astonishing. It's like standing outside the Tower of Babel.

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Yeah, I don't get this both sides BS. Israel was attacked, should they do nothing to defend themselves? This happened to any other country and no one would be both sidesing anything.
If you ask a both sides person who is attempting to sound neutral they'll usually say: 'The IDF has a history...' Interesting how they take the time to bring up their gripes with IDF at the moment when they need support. Prior to the 7th, where were these people who felt the IDF was 'doin poorly.' They use that for balance so they can equate it to: IDF is just like Hamas. Oops!

No matter which way someone tip-toes on the both sides argument, it's always leaning toward the same narrative: Both sides are wrong so we need a ceasefire.

Those treading even more carefully with say: No, I'm just saying both sides have their problems. Which once again is comparing Israel's defense to a terrorist group like Hamas.

Anytime you read, innocents are being killed by IDF too. You don't hear how IDF has aided thousands of Palestinian occupants outside the city and how there's never been a war in history where 'no one died.' Which again, is the author attempting to signal ceasefire must happen to make peace. This is why I stated I'm just wasting words by repeating this because they're useless. Rather than help Israel out or do something of support; they sit and cry about casualties of war. Those willing to do nothing, shouldn't even be part of the conversation. Palestine doesn't need 'help'...everyone in this thread knows who all their relief money went to. Starts with an 'H' and ends with an 'S'

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Any other circumstance, they would contribute that as a "higher power intervention," especially if it were in their favor. But at that moment, those devout Muslims became atheist's and explained it away as "just wind." Only for that instance. 🤭
They'll say it was higher power intervention. Same happens when they stick the lighter too close to their butt when lighting farts. Singed off butt hair = the winds of allah.
Odd how the pro-palestine "rallys" are a sea of masked faces but you don't see that here. I wonder why that would be....
Throughout history criminals have worn different masks. Please see...

Exhibit A:
A4OoxQp.jpg

Exhibit B:
kkxzjCs.jpg

and

Exhibit C (the latest trend for criminals):
XomO0Rn.jpg

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I didn't know that Hezbollah was so dangerous.

This was written around 2012 and details just a few of the violent atrocities by Hezbollah since they were founded. All of these religions have one common goal no different than Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood or the other dirtbag groups of islam: they all want the genocide of every Jew, to overthrow Israel and will try to do so by acts of terrorism.

Mohonky

Now we just jumped back to page 1. Both sides? I'm not rewriting this again as it's been done enough. IDF are hardline lunatics for defending Israel after the worst terrorist attack since the Holocaust? Get bent loser.
IDF have been protecting and enabling illegal settlers for years now, so yes, I'm sorry I will 'both sides' this argument because it's not black and white and there are no 'good guys' to support in this conflict.

Tomeru

IDF have been protecting and enabling illegal settlers for years now, so yes, I'm sorry I will 'both sides' this argument because it's not black and white and there are no 'good guys' to support in this conflict.

Ofcourse there is, you are just too blind or too proud to admit it. Moral high ground is a powerful drug.

Ofcourse there is, you are just too blind or too proud to admit it. Moral high ground is a powerful drug.
As was shown on October 7th, the moral high ground is six feet underground.

I never get a clear answer of what Israel was supposed to do in response. Either it would be helping Hamas to stage larger attacks by lifting the blockade or some Hollywood tactics fantasy on how special forces could have gone in without air strikes and surgically killed Hamas.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
So you also think there were no "good guys" during WW2?

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
As was shown on October 7th, the moral high ground is six feet underground.

I never get a clear answer of what Israel was supposed to do in response. Either it would be helping Hamas to stage larger attacks by lifting the blockade or some Hollywood tactics fantasy on how special forces could have gone in without air strikes and surgically killed Hamas.
Israel should just enter another ceasefire and wait for 10/7 to happen again, these people don't hide what they really want. It's ok to kill Jews, and god forbid they defend themselves.

Darkkahn

Aljazeera said:
Israeli forces searching al-Shifa Hospital’s basement: Chief of hospitals in Gaza
In an interview with Al Jazeera, Dr Munir al-Bursh, the general director of hospitals in the Gaza Strip
, said that Israeli forces have searched the basement of al-Shifa Hospital early on Wednesday.

He said that Israeli forces also entered the surgical and emergency buildings located within the hospital complex.

He also said that some people staying at the hospital were fired upon, while trying to leave the hospital corridor, which was earlier declared as safe to exit.

Not a single bullet was fired from inside the hospital during the occupation forces’ storming of the complex,” al-Bursh told Al Jazeera.
Then which one is it?

Last edited:

nush

Hamas fucked around and found out. Finding out takes a lot longer to clean up. Long enough for some people o forget what kicked this all of, like killing 250 attendees at a music festival, or you could just actually read this topic title.

DrKeo

It's European colonization.

FWIW I take no sides in this conflict and I love how this issue is tearing the left up.
Oh wow, so you are telling me that a population that lived in Europe for millennia has... *gulp*... Europian gens? What a shock. I'm an Ashkenazi Jew, I have blue eyes, white skin, and also Middle Eastern gens. My mother and my sister have brown skin, eyes, and hair. Most Polish Jews look Polish, Iraqi Jews look Iraqi and Yeman Jews look Yeman. You can't expect after hundreds of years of residing in an area that bloodlines will remain "pure". Obviously, all people who have lived in an area for centuries have genes related to that area. Do you think all Palestinians have been living there for a thousand years? Most of them are late 19th-century and early 20th-century immigrants from all around the Middle East (but mostly Egypt).

According to 2017 data, Israel is 80% Jewish, 18% Arab, and 2% other. Ashkenazi Jews hardly make up 30% of Israelis. So the vast majority of Israelis are brown.

Calling Israelis colonizers is insane. The biggest group in the Israeli population is Mizrahi Jews, they have been ethnically cleansed from northern Africa and the Middle East and came to Israel by the hundreds of thousands as refugees (actually, more Jews have fled from Arab countries than Palestinians in 1948, call it the Jewish Nakba if you like) in the middle of the 20th-century. Most Ashkenazi Jews escaped Europe right before, during, or right after the holocaust. What kind of sick mind calls Holocaust survivors from Europe and Pogrom survivors from the Middle East who return to their homeland to seek refuge - colonizers?

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Oh wow, so you are telling me that a population that lived in Europe for millennia has... *gulp*... Europian gens? What a shock. I'm an Ashkenazi Jew, I have blue eyes, white skin, and also Middle Eastern gens. My mother and my sister have brown skin, eyes, and hair. Most Polish Jews look Polish, Iraqi Jews look Iraqi and Yeman Jews look Yeman. You can't expect after hundreds of years of residing in an area that bloodlines will remain "pure". Obviously, all people who have lived in an area for centuries have genes related to that area. Do you think all Palestinians have been living there for a thousand years? Most of them are late 19th-century and early 20th-century immigrants from all around the Middle East (but mostly Egypt).

According to 2017 data, Israel is 80% Jewish, 18% Arab, and 2% other. Ashkenazi Jews hardly make up 30% of Israelis. So the vast majority of Israelis are brown.

Calling Israelis colonizers is insane. The biggest group in the Israeli population is Mizrahi Jews, they have been ethnically cleansed from northern Africa and the Middle East and came to Israel by the hundreds of thousands as refugees (actually, more Jews have fled from Arab countries than Palestinians in 1948, call it the Jewish Nakba if you like) in the middle of the 20th-century. Most Ashkenazi Jews escaped Europe right before, during, or right after the holocaust. What kind of sick mind calls Holocaust survivors from Europe and Pogrom survivors from the Middle East who return to their homeland to seek refuge - colonizers?
la la la la la, but TikTok told me its European colonization. So ya wrong.

And no, I'm not gonna bother reading history and facts, I'm just gonna stick with my feelings about the subject.

Toots

Gold Member
Any other circumstance, they would contribute that as a "higher power intervention," especially if it were in their favor. But at that moment, those devout Muslims became atheist's and explained it away as "just wind." Only for that instance. 🤭
:messenger_tears_of_joy: you're so spot on !
Some ass shaped cloud in the sky looks like muhamad : "god is telling us we're gonna win the jihad against an objectively superior opponent! Let's shoot bullets in the air to show how strong and manly we are"
This :

Please Leave Go Away GIF by CBC

Toots

Gold Member

This stupid ass down syndrome looking halfwit is french :messenger_downcast_sweat:

Amaury is a very uncommon name, except in some monarchists circles, where people are really old school antisemitic (think Isabel la catolica).
They usually are fervent catholics and morons who think France glorious destiny has been derailed during the XIXth century by the oh so mean jews who on top of that killed jesus. Bunch of uppity cunts living vicariously in the past of their supposed former grandeur...

They of course always have nice jobs and high education (even tho the mean jews are supposed to control everything...) and only show their true colors when with likeminded people.

This instant karma he got is so satisfactory when you know those type of people, and the way they breeze through life without any hardship ever and still are bitching...

Plus his name "Letort" litteraly means "the twisted/freak" :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

FunkMiller

War is never black and white... but here's the problem with your 'both sides' position now:

Hamas committed an act on October 7th that under any acceptable legal definition (as laid out in The UN Charter) is a casus belli for war.

Forget social media posts, protest marches, or anything you see posted on a forum, or talked about on a news channel.

Also, forget the situation between the two nations prior to October 7th - which you could make a good argument was indeed a 'both sides' situation.

Israel now have a legal right to enter into full blown warfare with Hamas, and anyone that protects them. That's why none of the rest of this shit matters, and why the international community is sitting back and allowing them to do it.

If you don't think WW2 was a matter of 'both sides'

If you don't think the war in Bosnia was a matter of 'both sides'

If you don't think the war in Ukraine is a matter of 'both sides'

...but you still think the war in the middle-east is a matter of 'both sides' after October 7th, then you might just have an irrational prejudice against the people of Israel.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

They of course always have nice jobs and high education (even tho the mean jews are supposed to control everything...) and only show their true colors when with likeminded people.
I don't know, Senior Project Manager doesn't sound like something straight out of Grande Ecole, he must have really fucked up with what his parents gave him.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Then which one is it?
I think he's saying that people trying to leave the hospital peacefully were fired upon from the outside. When you add that to the words "despite being declared safe to exit" it sounds like he's trying to say that IDF are not abiding by their own guarantee.

Last edited:

BlackTron

I think he's saying that people trying to leave the hospital peacefully were fired upon from the outside. When you add that to the words "despite being declared safe to exit" it sounds like he's trying to say that IDF are not abiding by their own guarantee.

He said shots were fired when people tried to leave, but he didn't specify by whom or from what direction!

Toots

Gold Member
I don't know, Senior Project Manager doesn't sound like something straight out of Grande Ecole, he must have really fucked up with what his parents gave him.
Senior project manager is underachieving for those types but he has the brain of an down syndrome ostrich so i guess he didn't do so bad (and by "he" i mean his parents network) :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom