• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.
27% in reading would explain a lot.
We are gradually descending into Dark Ages. People today already have issues with writing by hand, now imagine if they will lose ability to read. If anybody shut down Internet or electricity - we will literally return to the stone age at this point.

But, hey, at leaast we know how the collapse of bronze age happened where greeks lost their ability to write for centuries.

Last edited:

Embearded

We are gradually descending into Dark Ages. People today already have issues with writing by hand, now imagine if they will lose ability to read. If anybody shut down Internet or electricity - we will literally return to the stone age at this point.

But, hey, at leaast we know how the collapse of bronze age happened where greeks lost their ability to write for centuries.

I don't know about descending into Dark Ages, but i can certainly see people skipping knowledge because of technology and tools they have in their day to day lives.

DrKeo

That man went through every fucking emotion in the past weeks.

The father who had on video said he was relieved to hear his daughter was dead instead of captive by Hamas as the better option, has been reunited with his daughter Emily, a case of mistaken dead identity early in this conflict. Man, what a hellish roller coaster of emotion that would have been, her family had already been grieving. Glad she's alive and I hope well.

hr1nu9zeql2c1.jpg
That's not half of it. He came to Be'eri in 92' to volunteer for three months. Fell in love with Narkis, they got married, and had two kids. A few years later after they divorced, he met another woman and they had Emily. When Emily was 3 her mom died of cancer, and Narkis basically raised Emily with him. On October 7th Narkis was murdered, and Emily was reported dead.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
He was held in a building in Gaza that the IDF bombed. The building collapsed, and he escaped. He wandered Gaza for 4 days until civilians captured him and dragged him back to Hamas's hands.

The same civilians which are the innocent palestinians I imagine and 'hate' the Hamas they elected. These survival stories though really are history in the writing. It'll probably take some time before some feel well enough to talk for interviews in greater length; but I'd like to hear their stories. It's a miracle some survived being in the pit with Hamas.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This is a wake up call. Universities that pay these people should have their funding cut off.

They fear the Jews. They really do fear them and hate them. This is the exact propaganda the Nazi party won over the politics of Germany before getting blood on their hands. Funding needs to be cut and permanently close doors of Universities who allowed this scum to have a job. May add too to those who were wondering several pages back where some of these students are getting their ideas to joining the 'free palestine' mob; this is where a lot of that indoctrination is coming in.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
From StandWithUs:

That's how many innocent people - Israelis and non-Israelis - are still in the captivity of Hamas terrorists in Gaza.
None of us are free until ALL of them are free.

5LsHZDD.jpg

My 2-cents. This can be accomplished by completely destroying every fragment of Hamas within Israel's borders and not by more truces or ceasefires. The deal is very shorthanded and Hamas continues to extend the 'ceasefire' as they're back building for their next attack. It's uplifting to see 'some' hostages released but for 300 criminals...it's not enough. And it won't be enough until Hamas is completely eliminated from ever stepping within anywhere of Israel.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
If you hate media, please, hate them more.

This is the int' editor of Sky News UK

At this point it is pretty clear that UK is behind all this media fakes regarding Israel. Every time it is either UK outlets or UK reporters. From hospitals to "fake" arabic translations and now fake hostage narratives. Plus all these pro-palestine protests in UK.

In USA you have stupid students mainly.

MrA

At this point it is pretty clear that UK is behind all this media fakes regarding Israel. Every time it is either UK outlets or UK reporters. From hospitals to "fake" arabic translations and now fake hostage narratives. Plus all these pro-palestine protests in UK.

In USA you have stupid students mainly.
The uks media behavior during all those grooming gang cases is kind of telling where their priorities are.

MrA

What you don't think 2.5 years let the lesson sink in for murdering and beheading their teacher over showing a picture?

4oupc1ifbx2c1.jpeg
Mind blown at the false accusations charge, but whats worse terrorism or Islamophobia?
I've said it before but jews should stop saying antisemite start saying jewophobia,

Toots

Gold Member
What you don't think 2.5 years let the lesson sink in for murdering and beheading their teacher over showing a picture?

4oupc1ifbx2c1.jpeg
They did not in fact do the act, they told the mad tchetchen who did who was the teacher, what he looked like and where he could find him.
They are totally responsible for the teacher's death mind you, and everyone of those braindead shitbirds should rot in prison for a very long time, but they did not do the act.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Mind blown at the false accusations charge, but whats worse terrorism or Islamophobia?
I've said it before but jews should stop saying antisemite start saying jewophobia,
The other day my wife asked why Americans (she's Mexican) weren't more furious with islam regarding the events of the 7th of October and even 9/11 in the U.S.

My response was:

- United States suffered it's worst terrorist attack ever on September 11th 2001 by muslim terrorists
- England had theirs July 5th 2005 with the bombings on London's underground by muslims
- France was viciously attacked November 14th 2015 by muslim terrorists (not long before they killed several French artists who made a comic about muslims which people tend to forget)
- On the 7th of October 2023 Israel suffered it's worst terrorist attack ever by muslims

All could have been prevented if they were never permitted to be protected in these countries with the world looking at September 11th 2001 as their benchmark.

There's no way to obliterate Islam, although if there were...that'd solve one big problem in the world. However, you'd still have plenty of psychos out there like the communists (looking at Putin). Besides that, I don't feel obliterating people gives them a second chance either. Some muslims want out of islam and they deserve a chance to do the right thing and start living a better life. Point is that the Western nations are stuck with it. What we DO need to do is stop protecting Islam. And if there's a country not overrun with islam; don't let it in. Make it a constitutional or amendment to prohibit islam from your country. Too late for most now but there are solutions.

Why not say Jewophobia in response? Because we're not stupid like the people who made up that word. Honestly, don't even think muslims created that word either. I've heard it more by American politicians who aren't even muslim since the late 2000s. Don't fight stupid with stupid in other words.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Not sure if there are many people like this.
I think of the son of the Hamas leader who joined Israel and condemned the terrorism. Do you think any mosque or muslim will ever welcome him back? He's got to get out or get dead. Giving a chance doesn't mean welcome into your house or your country either. That's where this all started was believing this was just 'another religion' and not realizing you're dealing with the most violent theocracy in existence thus far in our times. From the countries they're in, many want to leave islam and do. But it's hard for them show that denial until they've left. I wouldn't expect large numbers either as with most religion, it's extremely controlling. Western leaders need to stop preaching tolerance too because it's harder for people to get out too if they think 'we're not so bad.'

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The other day my wife asked why Americans (she's Mexican) weren't more furious with islam regarding the events of the 7th of October and even 9/11 in the U.S.

My response was:

- United States suffered it's worst terrorist attack ever on September 11th 2001 by muslim terrorists
- England had theirs July 5th 2005 with the bombings on London's underground by muslims
- France was viciously attacked November 14th 2015 by muslim terrorists (not long before they killed several French artists who made a comic about muslims which people tend to forget)
- On the 7th of October 2023 Israel suffered it's worst terrorist attack ever by muslims

All could have been prevented if they were never permitted to be protected in these countries with the world looking at September 11th 2001 as their benchmark.

There's no way to obliterate Islam, although if there were...that'd solve one big problem in the world. However, you'd still have plenty of psychos out there like the communists (looking at Putin). Besides that, I don't feel obliterating people gives them a second chance either. Some muslims want out of islam and they deserve a chance to do the right thing and start living a better life. Point is that the Western nations are stuck with it. What we DO need to do is stop protecting Islam. And if there's a country not overrun with islam; don't let it in. Make it a constitutional or amendment to prohibit islam from your country. Too late for most now but there are solutions.

Why not say Jewophobia in response? Because we're not stupid like the people who made up that word. Honestly, don't even think muslims created that word either. I've heard it more by American politicians who aren't even muslim since the late 2000s. Don't fight stupid with stupid in other words.
When it comes to amped up psycho people, the best thing to do is avoid them. And I think it's pretty logical as a whole that the more educated and career motivated people are the less violent shit they do because they have something to live for and dont want to fuck it up getting shot or arrested for hate crimes etc...

I'm no politician, but the best thing to do to decrease as much risk is to only allow immigrants who can prove they got some skills, no criminal background, has some education and money etc... It's basically cherry picking the best who apply. It's like sports. There's no guarantee the top performing high school or college players will be awesome in the pro leagues, but the methodology is the better someone is at that point of time of evaluation, the better they should be when they arrive. Its worth risking a pick on this kind of player than just randomly picking a dude throwing a dart at 10,000 players.

I'm not saying Canada's immigrant policy is the best ever, but there is some kind of evaluation and also a fee you got to pay. They dig into details and score points the better your skills and education are etc.... And if you are a business entrepreneur you get bonus pts too. Whatever that test is it's got a slew of shit on there. The higher you score, the more pts you get, the more you get the higher chance you come on over. Also, there's also some kind of policy that if someone gets sponsored over, the host has to prove and be liable for covering their costs. I dont know the exact details, but it's not a free for all where any random person can just waltz in.

tommib

My response was:

At the end of the 1970s, Iranian fundamentalists invented the term "Islamophobia" formed in analogy to "xenophobia". The aim of this word was to declare Islam inviolate. Whoever crosses this border is deemed a racist. This term, which is worthy of totalitarian propaganda, is deliberately unspecific about whether it refers to a religion, a belief system or its faithful adherents around the world.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
When it comes to amped up psycho people, the best thing to do is avoid them. And I think it's pretty logical as a whole that the more educated and career motivated people are the less violent shit they do because they have something to live for and dont want to fuck it up getting shot or arrested for hate crimes etc...

I'm no politician, but the best thing to do to decrease as much risk is to only allow immigrants who can prove they got some skills, no criminal background, has some education and money etc... It's basically cherry picking the best who apply. It's like sports. There's no guarantee the top performing high school or college players will be awesome in the pro leagues, but the methodology is the better someone is at that point of time of evaluation, the better they should be when they arrive. Its worth risking a pick on this kind of player than just randomly picking a dude throwing a dart at 10,000 players.

I'm not saying Canada's immigrant policy is the best ever, but there is some kind of evaluation and also a fee you got to pay. They dig into details and score points the better your skills and education are etc.... And if you are a business entrepreneur you get bonus pts too. Whatever that test is it's got a slew of shit on there. The higher you score, the more pts you get, the more you get the higher chance you come on over. Also, there's also some kind of policy that if someone gets sponsored over, the host has to prove and be liable for covering their costs. I dont know the exact details, but it's not a free for all where any random person can just waltz in.
Background check should be mandatory prior to entry of any country. If an embassy sees it, they flat-out reject the visa, passport, green card or what have you. I'm a U.S. citizen who lives abroad in Mexico. The locals here can't simply travel back and forth to the U.S. (FYI -- it's not Mexican majority crossing the border illegally into the U.S., mosty Haitians and people from Central America who illegally crossed to Mexico first from Chiapas and worked their way North).

The pre-requisites for non-U.S. residents or citizens from Mexico to enter the U.S. is:

- Visa is required (not optional)
- Passport
- Background check

All require a criminal background check too. So if you want a Mexican passport, have criminal history and by some miracle it gets approved; you'll still be questioned regarding entering the U.S.

If you committed a crime in the past an apply for a visa (which can only be done at a U.S. consulate or the Embassy in Mexico City); you will NOT get a visa issued; which means no U.S.A. for you

Fail a background check with the two above documents while in a foreign country, violate visa restrictions with so much as petty crime; you'll be deported back to your natural country (Mexico)

Now, put this into perspective. Why are those strict precautions not taken for muslims before even letting them on a plane inbound for the U.S.? Why do they get a free pass? Israel (in context with OP) needs to up security for allowing muslims into their country along with anyone who has a criminal record previously. Make it as hard as possible to get in if you screwed up in the past. I think some misunderstood my message too. I'm not stating that giving an opportunity for muslims to leave islam means keep migrating them to Western countries. Anyone can lie but if there's any sign of a criminal record or threat; deny entry from said country. Those who find that harsh need to understand that this is not an ethnicity, it's not a race...islam is a religion. Granted there are thousands of big religions worldwide and cult religions too; make no mistake -- nothing is more violent and dangerous than islam. I listed events which happened in the past 20-years or less too all rooted to islam. The world needs to stop protecting islam and treat those deep in it as threats. Don't wait for another attack because it will happen again.

MrA

My response was:

People that do things right are always at a disadvantage, aren't they?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
People that do things right are always at a disadvantage, aren't they?
If you're talking in context about the Jews worldwide or how religious Jews in Israel have acted in their immigration lives vs. those in islam; islam have been getting 'victim' status for doing wrong for over a decade. Can't name how many politicians would step up to run for office spewing out, "it's time to stop islamaphobia." Yet, the Jews who've benefited the societies / nations they've migrated too helped build entire infrastructures and they're the bad ones somehow.

I think there's been a secret anti-Semitism for over half-a-century in Western nations but people feared getting charged like the ex-Nazis to say anything. Suddenly, we've made the enemy (islam) the advantage and those who do right (the Jews) to the disadvantage. Anti-Semitism is now tolerated but condemning terrorism is intolerable. I know it. Shocking. We had time to stop this from happening too which means the blood is on anyone's hands who stood by and did nothing to condemn islam prior to the 7th. Americans have known since 2001 that this isn't not a 'safe' religion. Therefore, there is no excuse. And about the Jews? What did anyone learn from the 6-million killed in the Holocaust? Sounds like some learned nothing and they too should be deported.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
The narrative of hostages having a good time being hostages is breaking for the Hamas supporters, though most won't care and continue on.

Even their whispers are louder than the animalistic screams of Hamas pigs. Those whispers of fear should tell a world that there was no peace...only terror. We're also seeing how many of the released children are orphans too. Why is that? Their parents were peacefully taken away? Or brutally murdered in front of some of these children. Sick vile monsters which need to be wiped off the face of the Earth (Hamas and all their religious parasites).

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I'm not as well read about this conflict as a lot of other conflicts, so I've spent a lot of time listening to a lot of positions on this conflict from all angles. And what I came away with is the only way any chance for peace is remotely possible, at least as long as Hamas exists, is for Hamas to be wiped out and maybe revisit a two state solution again once Hamas is wiped out. Or Israel gets wiped out or Israelis pack up and leave and just relinquish the territory to Palestinians. Which obviously is never going to happen. I've listened to so many opinions from so many historians and analysts over the last several weeks and that's what I've gathered. No realistic solutions outside of those scenarios that I've heard anyone propose. And most, regardless of what side they support seam to be pessimistic on any chance for peace.

Do people here highly informed on this conflict agree with that summation or no?

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I'm not as well read about this conflict as a lot of other conflicts, so I've spent a lot of time listening to a lot of positions on this conflict from all angles. And what I came away with is the only way any chance for peace is remotely possible, at least as long as Hamas exists, is for Hamas to be wiped out and maybe revisit a two state solution again once Hamas is wiped out. Or Israel gets wiped out or Israelis pack up and leave and just relinquish the territory to Palestinians. Which obviously is never going to happen. I've listened to so many opinions from so many historians and analysts over the last several weeks and that's what I've gathered. No realistic solutions outside of those scenarios that I've heard anyone propose. And most, regardless of what side they support seam to be pessimistic on any chance for peace.

Do people here highly informed on this conflict agree with that summation or no?
No. And there are Israeli Jews in this thread who could tell you better too.

The sense that Hamas / fake state of palestine / muslim occupants therein (terrorist or civilian) are on the same level to be in that land is preposterous. There never should have been 2-state offered to people who invaded it in the first place. That was all pressure put on Israel by the U.N. and was rejected numerous times by every known group to ever occupy those parts of Israel. Israel rightfully has heritage to that land which goes back for over 1,000-years before now in Jewish history (even longer). We can go back to the Romans first occupying the land and renaming it Palestine or look to the arabs who occupied it in the 20th-century. Either way, no one's going to agree with that and here's why:

A. Israel offered peaceful solutions and 2-state has been of topic as far back as the 90's. It was even up for discussion just a few weeks prior to the massacre on the 7th of October.

B. Israel despite having had these invaders take over the West Bank and Gaza for too long has been paying: electricity, internet, water, providing medical assistance and food when their muslim leaders would not and just about everything else. They treated their enemies like human beings and took care of these despite everything wrong they've done.

What did palestinian occupants who then elected Hamas as their leaders do to show gratitude in return:

C. Participated in the massacre on the 7th which included cheering on Hamas as they beheaded babies, raped women till their pelvic bones were crushed, violently murdered adults via fire, grenades, decapitation ,dismemberment ,inane torture, knife wounds and/or gunshots while filming the whole process and broadcasting it to the families of victims.

D. Rejected every offer of 2-state previously all to do what they did on the 7th with one goal: free palestine (meaning kill every living Jew and overthrow Israel)
E. Took hostages and have abused them in what is nothing less than crime against humanity

Their list goes on and on. So that brings us back to your part about wiping out one or the other. There is no other to be wiped out. Why would Israel need to be wiped out when that's been their land for over a millennia? Why would anyone EVER be stupid enough to offer them 2-state again even when Hamas IS wiped out. It's not debate. If not Israel, then once every last muslim terrorist is rid from Israel's borders; it we'll see which strong ally of Israel would be willing to maintain an equal infrastructure which isn't a separate state.

If you've examined every side of this conflict, then it would have been clear as 9/11 who the enemy is and why they will never be tolerated or allowed to even dream up such an event ever again.

The sense that Hamas / fake state of palestine / muslim occupants therein (terrorist or civilian) are on the same level to be in that land is preposterous. There never should have been 2-state offered to people who invaded it in the first place. That was all pressure put on Israel by the U.N. and was rejected numerous times by every known group to ever occupy those parts of Israel. Israel rightfully has heritage to that land which goes back for over 1,000-years before now in Jewish history (even longer). We can go back to the Romans first occupying the land and renaming it Palestine or look to the arabs who occupied it in the 20th-century. Either way, no one's going to agree with that and here's why:

A. Israel offered peaceful solutions and 2-state has been of topic as far back as the 90's. It was even up for discussion just a few weeks prior to the massacre on the 7th of October.

B. Israel despite having had these invaders take over the West Bank and Gaza for too long has been paying: electricity, internet, water, providing medical assistance and food when their muslim leaders would not and just about everything else. They treated their enemies like human beings and took care of these despite everything wrong they've done.

What did palestinian occupants who then elected Hamas as their leaders do to show gratitude in return:

C. Participated in the massacre on the 7th which included cheering on Hamas as they beheaded babies, raped women till their pelvic bones were crushed, violently murdered adults via fire, grenades, decapitation ,dismemberment ,inane torture, knife wounds and/or gunshots while filming the whole process and broadcasting it to the families of victims.

D. Rejected every offer of 2-state previously all to do what they did on the 7th with one goal: free palestine (meaning kill every living Jew and overthrow Israel)
E. Took hostages and have abused them in what is nothing less than crime against humanity

Their list goes on and on. So that brings us back to your part about wiping out one or the other. There is no other to be wiped out. Why would Israel need to be wiped out when that's been their land for over a millennia? Why would anyone EVER be stupid enough to offer them 2-state again even when Hamas IS wiped out. It's not debate. If not Israel, then once every last muslim terrorist is rid from Israel's borders; it we'll see which strong ally of Israel would be willing to maintain an equal infrastructure which isn't a separate state.

If you've examined every side of this conflict, then it would have been clear as 9/11 who the enemy is and why they will never be tolerated or allowed to even dream up such an event ever again.
Check out the great Rabbi Kahane. Trust me, you'll love him. We need a full on Kahanist Israeli Government and now. You'll see what I mean when you've looked into him. He has his speeches uploaded to YouTube before he was assainaited and very good writings in print and available.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Check out the great Rabbi Kahane. Trust me, you'll love him. We need a full on Kahanist Israeli Government and now. You'll see what I mean when you've looked into him. He has his speeches uploaded to YouTube before he was assainaited and very good writings in print and available.
Whether it was Kahane or not though, the land has historically been property of Israeli Jews. The ancient Israel as many know some 2,000-years or more back covered parts of Iran, Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Lebanon. It was much larger than the official state established in 1948. The only rightful heritage who would respect Israeli land would logically be those in Israel's own government. Time to stop letting muslim-led arabic nations occupy Gaza and the West Bank. The 7th of October should have laid that all out very clearly to the world.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Kahane was an extremist and did and called for horrible things. He's main call for an Arab transfer is never gonna happen.

A two-state solution, as difficult as it might be, will probably be the only choice. The more Arab countries will go in the Abraham accords the more pressure it'll be on Palestinians to agree. They have a problem of not having any sort of moderate normal leader that will actually do this, so not sure if that'll even be possible.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Kahane was an extremist and did and called for horrible things. He's main call for an Arab transfer is never gonna happen.

A two-state solution, as difficult as it might be, will probably be the only choice. The more Arab countries will go in the Abraham accords the more pressure it'll be on Palestinians to agree. They have a problem of not having any sort of moderate normal leader that will actually do this, so not sure if that'll even be possible.
Not sure of the guy as I stated. However, Israel need not have 2-state offered regardless of what international pressure there is and this should be treated separately from the Abraham accords. This is my opinion, but the fact that 2-state were to even go into discussion again would put not simply arabs but arabic within islam. If the non-religious arabs have a leader that could handle 2-state but I cannot imagine how that would ever work. Most certainly isn't going to work the way things started if you go back to 1996. Every nation under islam or more distinctively under sharia who would be that other state will bring their extremists back in with them. Or, you leave the current civilians there to back build. Then...who will they elect for leadership? A Jew or terrorist group like Hamas or Hezbollah? They've never shown signs of supporting an infrastructure independent from Israel either which leaves the backfill even deadlier. That's why I'm quick not to cave into the though of 2-state ever happening again; lest we want a repeat. After 9/11 a common term Americans will chant is 'never again'. Same needs to be for Israel...never again.
This is the top point of intersectionality where condemning Hamas is racist and what they did on 10/7 is justified because of it. There's no reprogramming of these people. It's sick and I hope they'll find something better to do with their lives.

Even the guy who attempted a rebuttal gave a pretty non-sensical reply. What was this clown show? I heard a bunch of nasally SoCal accents in there, brain damage and could have told you California without even reading. There is no reprogramming but a certain pattern in all of those idiots. It's very clear they're all feelin' oppressed and part of that mentally disabled niche which has been pushing socialist propaganda into the U.S. since the late 60s. We even heard the "old white men" rhetoric. AI could write a better idiot than this...

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell

Who the enemy is and what it takes the end the conflict for good are two entirely different questions. The first was never in question to me. I don't know the answer to the latter but I've heard a lot of people discuss what it would take to end the conflict and I haven't heard any meaningful answers other than those pro Palestine saying Palestine and/or Hamas will never relent until Israel is conquered. And the pro Israel side saying there is no chance for peace as long as Hamas exists and once Hamas is taken out then there's a chance, but still not a great one because they still think the land is theirs so there'd have to be a compromise.

My question was the latter, the former I have no questions about.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Who the enemy is and what it takes the end the conflict for good are two entirely different questions. The first was never in question to me. I don't know the answer to the latter but I've heard a lot of people discuss what it would take to end the conflict and I haven't heard any meaningful answers other than those pro Palestine saying Palestine and/or Hamas will never relent until Israel is conquered. And the pro Israel side saying there is no chance for peace as long as Hamas exists and once Hamas is taken out then there's a chance, but still not a great one because they still think the land is theirs so there'd have to be a compromise.

My question was the latter, the former I have no questions about.
If the latter is regarding the outcome and what will be done after Hamas is wiped out. That's one I cannot answer. My personal position is that 2-state should really be not even a consideration. There are no easy answers as this isn't a problem that just built up over the past 10-years. Israel can trace these issues back much further and if we go by 20th-century, immediately after they were given statehood (where they were attacked a day later by the surrounding nations). Hamas are just tools of Islam (again, see my colon metaphor about 10 or so pages back) and the idea for the time is to get all Hamas removed from Gaza. Removing Hamas from the world won't happen unless someone assassinates their billionaire leaders who are mostly hiding out in palaces in Qatar. The removal of Hamas is justice not only for the 7th but to try to get back every remaining hostage alive too. Hopefully, not with more ceasefires as Hamas leaders were sent 'relief' money to just back build and prolong this further.

Not sure I have the answers to 'after the war'. I think that's what you're asking. Maybe try asking someone living there too where they see it going. I know OP stated what he believes will happen and can elaborate. Like I said, nothing easy and nothing that will take place overnight.

This is the top point of intersectionality where condemning Hamas is racist and what they did on 10/7 is justified because of it. There's no reprogramming of these people. It's sick and I hope they'll find something better to do with their lives.

Would not be surprised that all of them studied social sciences...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom