• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilau

Funny that either extreme would do that with a giggle,

Funny how congress is worried about xwitter and antisemitism but tiktok and antisemitism is silence
There certainly is a lot of antisemitism on xwitter but it's fairly obvious who it's coming from, that sets the context plus replies and community notes help to counter it. I don't even know if you can leave replies on a tiktok but that shit just seems to go out unchallenged.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
One of the three murdered was a pregnant woman.

Let the parking lot terraforming commence.

We really need to ban TikTok.
It's rotting the brain of an entire generation.
I remember a certain man wanting to do just that in his tenure, but was pushed back by the anti-Semites in congress.

Funny how congress is worried about xwitter and antisemitism but tiktok and antisemitism is silence
We all know why that is.

There certainly is a lot of antisemitism on xwitter but it's fairly obvious who it's coming from, that sets the context plus replies and community notes help to counter it. I don't even know if you can leave replies on a tiktok but that shit just seems to go out unchallenged.
You can.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I don't want to watch it. They killed that family when they took them hostage.
I hope for a scene from Kingsman where I can press a button and all of Hamas and adjacent people heads explode.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
So it seems Israel and the US (Biden admin) are now firmly at odds over the path forward in regard to Hamas.

I'm not surprised I guess, still disgusted.
That's why when these clowns try flip-flopping to support Israeli tactics of war, I roll my eyes. Because then we get this. Blinken pretty much just said, "Don't strike civilian areas in Southern Gaza." Okay. Hamas dress up as civilians and tend to hide about them either with their support and/or using them as shields. Also ridiculous that he gave the warning 'you need to be more precise or careful' about Southern Gaza. I've never seen an army like the IDF take as much care in warfare to minimize collateral damage. This is one of those cases where if you're not going to help (Blinken), then we don't need your input; just shut up. Why was there a U.N. building in Southern Gaza anyway...palestine is not a state so I'd say they can rightfully eliminate that target too.

tommib

Both threads about the war have been nuked from Era. Anyone knows what happened? They were an antisemitic psycopathic hellscape. Wondering if some Hamas fanboy dev got exposed through it.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
That's why when these clowns try flip-flopping to support Israeli tactics of war, I roll my eyes. Because then we get this. Blinken pretty much just said, "Don't strike civilian areas in Southern Gaza." Okay. Hamas dress up as civilians and tend to hide about them either with their support and/or using them as shields. Also ridiculous that he gave the warning 'you need to be more precise or careful' about Southern Gaza. I've never seen an army like the IDF take as much care in warfare to minimize collateral damage. This is one of those cases where if you're not going to help (Blinken), then we don't need your input; just shut up. Why was there a U.N. building in Southern Gaza anyway...palestine is not a state so I'd say they can rightfully eliminate that target too.
I don't get why a person with no military experience tells us what to do. We've always been fighting with one hand a foot tied behind our back. The problem is we are run by weak leader like Bibi who will never tell him to take a hike.

But, if Bibi doesn't actually finish Hamas, he's finished. Yes, some people would have still voted for him after his failure of 10/7, but not if he crumbles and doesn't finish the job. I hope.

Bashtee

They made it members only.
I wonder why? Just after Hamas killed two claimed supporters of Israel in Westbank and put them on display for the lynch mob. Or after another terrorist attack, where three people died. Or perhaps because Hamas just broke the ceasefire.
I got banned for a month because I doubted the reported death numbers from Hamas and "misrepresenting history." It seems like I was wrong about all the peace- and 2-state-offers that got denied by the Muslims/Arabs/"Palestinians."

They were an antisemitic psycopathic hellscape. Wondering if some Hamas fanboy dev got exposed through it.
It seems like they got cold feet to put it on members only.

It's an election year, these people care more about their party than thier allies.
True, in order to collect those votes that threatened not to vote for dems, they will do some stuff showing support for pro-palestinian crowd. Which benefits UN and UK but not either USA or Israel.
The longer it lasts, the worse it is going to be for Israel because media will not shut up (UK will make sure of it) and political environment might change. And more countries will advocate for "peace" or "ceasefire".

It seems like they got cold feet to put it on members only.
Ok, now they can rot there by themselves and do not pollute the page for normal people.

Last edited:

tommib

100% it's someone on the management team that realized their antisemitic vitriol would inevitably cause them a substantial loss in ad revenue. But, at least it contains their propaganda to only their members and not the internet at large!
I kind of love to see their hate for the Jews hidden from public view. It shows how much of a rat nest that place is.

They saw Susan Sarandon being dropped and went, oh, oh, better hide our own Hamas fanboys from public eye.

Last edited:
100% it's someone on the management team that realized their antisemitic vitriol would inevitably cause them a substantial loss in ad revenue. But, at least it contains their propaganda to only their members and not the internet at large!
That thread was basically worse than the stormfront at one point..

Portugeezer

Are these stories about dolls true? Or is there something that just looks weird about a dead baby? Maybe the body has been cleaned up in some weird way?

Somebody explain, because it looks like African Hollywood has met its match.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

IDF is so cruel. They go in and provide medical treatment to palestine occupant babies but how dare they hurt those plastic dolls. But seriously, I'm curious how many Tiktok users were not crying over these videos. What a world we live in. You see beheaded babies in Israel but people will believe this propaganda?

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
IDF is so cruel. They go in and provide medical treatment to palestine occupant babies but how dare they hurt those plastic dolls. But seriously, I'm curious how many Tiktok users were not crying over these videos. What a world we live in. You see beheaded babies in Israel but people will believe this propaganda?
People believe what they want to believe if it fits their narrative.

A good read:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
People believe what they want to believe if it fits their narrative.

A good read:

Could you share the full post he's referring to? I don't have an X account and I didn't see the link he's referring to. I'd like to read though for sure.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
That one got me. I thought I knew most of what had happened but I certainly didn't know all that... Wow, hard to say anything after reading that. But I'll say this, we cannot look away from this. This needs to be put on film and shown mandatory at Universities, theaters, institutes and anywhere else possible. Everyone has seen the numerous docs on 9/11 and even 20 + years after...the footage remains shocking. Sometimes people need to be shocked to understand that there's a major danger and stop protecting this.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Where's the lie?

Fuck your pronouns, retards. They'll take the Hamas High-Dive right off of 10 stories into stone. Ship'em over for the heads off experience.
Pronouns group, another victim team who were finally told how Hamas treats their supporters. They are indeed retarded. Believe they're a victim because basic human biology is bigoted. Then believe Hamas are victims because Jews must be bigots. Bright minds of the future.

winjer

Gold Member
Of course she’s now being cancelled for saying this:

If any of these "pronouns advocates" would go to Gaza, they would be killed within days by Hamas or any other Muslim fanatics.
They are so ignorant and stupid, they don't even realize they are siding with a death cult that demands the death of all LGBT people.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I think Israel - after everything is done - should still hunt Hamas' leaders.
I hope so too. I think rn they're just thinking of the hostages.

What we should have done early on, is cut a deal really early on that we'll give them all of their imprisoned terrorists for all of our hostages. Agree to not fight but all the hostages released will come to Gaza. And then when we have the hostages declare war and fuck them up.

We don't have creativity, that's what happens when an army is stagnant for so long. We have weak leader all around.

ReBurn

Gold Member
You become wrapped up in hate and vitriol that you spew it so easily. I'm not excusing it, I think what she said came from a place of what she actually thinks. She's old enough to know better.
She got caught up in white liberal self-flagellation and shot her mouth off. She has no experience to have the frame of reference to justify any statements about what it's like to be muslim in America and what Jews are experiencing. What she said came from a place of complete ignorance and wealthy know-it-all privilege that makes people who don't struggle in life seem to feel they're experts in everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom