• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This is a bombshell. A definite clear message to the world of who Hamas is and why there's no stopping to this war.

There will be an end to this war. With patience and in time we'll start seeing: UN members (possibly leaders) in Southern Gaza, 'palestinian civilians/occupants', and other high titled so-called leaders admitting as well that they too were Hamas. Once that hits publicity worldwide, it's up to the people to discern and all condemn Hamas or stay silent (which clearly shows where there support goes too).

Question: was this Hamas head of the hospital for Al-Shifa or the smaller one which Hamas bombed?

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
There will be an end to this war. With patience and in time we'll start seeing: UN members (possibly leaders) in Southern Gaza, 'palestinian civilians/occupants', and other high titled so-called leaders admitting as well that they too were Hamas. Once that hits publicity worldwide, it's up to the people to discern and all condemn Hamas or stay silent (which clearly shows where there support goes too).

Question: was this Hamas head of the hospital for Al-Shifa or the smaller one which Hamas bombed?
Kamal Adwan Hospital.

jason10mm

Gold Member
In Australia, there's an increasing call for Israel to agree to a ceasefire. This situation is deeply infuriating to me.

A ceasefire should include specific terms: the release of all hostages, an unconditional surrender by Hamas, and accountability for any entities that supported Hamas, whether intentionally or inadvertently. How would anything else even be acceptable to Israel.
Thats not a ceasefire, that's an unconditional surrender.

SURRENDER is the word people should be using, not ceasefire, that word implies some sort of parity between forces and the possibility of a negotiated peace. Hamas must SURRENDER, absolutely, completely, unconditionally, and without any reservation if they want Israel to stop. Anything less was off the table the moment they flooded Israel on 7 oct.

jason10mm

Gold Member
If she's alive, she probably doesn't want to be. Her mom has brain cancer.

That "random Gazans took them" part is a real problem for Hamas. They are trying to shift blame for the worst atrocities to "da mob" but then they also try to hold up "Joe average Gazan civilian" as an innocent to make for a more effective shield. Can't have it both ways, bub. Either those 'civilians' are against Hamas and should be spared Israeli justice or they are actively complicit in the 10/7 horror and are legit targets.

I find it IMPOSSIBLE to believe that women could be snatched by opportunistic Gazans and folks NOT KNOW. If 'innocent Palestinians under the thumb of Hamas' do exist, I hope they are diming out these savages and helping to get the hostages back. But alas I've low hopes for these young women, their kidnappers are not gonna leave them alive to testify against them.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
She’s lucky he didn’t shoot her.

These are the people your cult helped curate embolden over the years in the name of false virtue PR, Alec.

Reminded me when Druckmann got a dose of that reality and all I can think of is this,
the-hangover-we-fucked-up.gif

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Huh, THIS is his path to redemption???

Take your allies where you can I guess.
With the amount of arrogance it took him to spit one sentence out (I had to pause + play just to understand what he said even with subs), he could have given a clear 'yes' or 'no'. Yes he condemns Hamas and no Gazans aren't the victims. Israel is. Alec's going to be Alec though. Don't set the bar high for him.
These are the people your cult helped curate embolden over the years in the name of false virtue PR, Alec.

Reminded me when Druckmann got a dose of that reality and all I can think of is this,
the-hangover-we-fucked-up.gif
It's like having a living mirror follow him around. Poor old Alec probably has had many a fight with his reflection. His silence is his answer though.

Not that it ultimately matters now, because the decision to form Israel was a long time ago and no one in charge of anything today had anything to do with that decision, but what was the plan when it came to Arab homes in the original plans for Israel?

Were people to be moved off their land without compensation? Were Arabs welcomed to stay in their homes, if they could accept Jewish people now controlling the area where they live? People like to throw around the words "colonizers" and "ethnic cleansing" as if Muslims haven't done an absolute ton of that themselves, but again, what was the original plan for the people living in the area that would become Israel? I'd like to learn more about that.

"According to the plan, Jews and Arabs living in the Jewish state would become citizens of the Jewish state and Jews and Arabs living in the Arab state would become citizens of the Arab state."

2m arabs are living in Israel today, enjoying a much better economic life than any other Arab nation in the area.

In regards to Australia, and whoever calls for ceasefire, they can all go fuck themselves. If any country in the world had this happen to them they would nuke the fucking place.

Here's a thought: If Zionist is the word for people who believe the world's only Jewish state has the right to exist, and the people there shouldn't be all murdered or forced to relocate, then I have a question.

What is the equivalent word for feeling that way about Australia? What about the word for Canada? Is there a word that carries that same meaning for The United States of America?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This is sad. Kids with no future. Live to die.

I don't see how this is martyrdom. Even the apologists who wrote the quoted article stated, "explosive device they had prepared exploded on them while raiding a motorcycle..." At some age, kids do need to be held accountable and only a photo to go by but they look at least 12/13-years old. Another thing about this X or Tweet...
t9sclvX.jpg

...they misspelled terrorists.

This may sound insensitive but to me they're no more martyrs than school shooters.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
“Glory to the ‘martyrs.’”

That’s not what that word means you absolute fucking scumbags. These kids are victims; they weren’t martyrs they were murdered by extremist barbarian Hamas fuckers brainwashing them. Celebrating the carnage is just sickening
In general, you can tell how good or bad a society is based on how the kids are treated.

The better treatment, child protection laws, healthcare, and education the more enriched and advanced that society is.

The more child slave labour, kids being shoved into wars, not being ushered into school (truancy) and starving in shanty towns the shittier the place is.

Last edited:

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Good on Jeffrey.

Imagine still discussing games journalism, lol. That shit is long dead. We can be our own journalists, at this point. They aren't even needed, any more. Hell, my end game is to train an AI in topics I am most interested in and catch up with it daily. It's underway. I would rather rely on something more efficient than some buffoon trying to contaminate my information with their ideals and feels.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Imagine still discussing games journalism, lol. That shit is long dead. We can be our own journalists, at this point. They aren't even needed, any more. Hell, my end game is to train an AI in topics I am most interested in and catch up with it daily. It's underway. I would rather rely on something more efficient than some buffoon trying to contaminate my information with their ideals and feels.
And who controls the AI? It seems like it also has some bias.

So the latest news is that the Yemenite terrorists are recruiting tens of thousands to try and invade Israel. Problem is how would they even get here? Answer is they wouldn't. America wouldn't let them even try. Idiots. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
In general, you can tell how good or bad a society is based on how the kids are treated.

The better treatment, child protection laws, healthcare, and education the more enriched and advanced that society is.

The more child slave labour, kids being shoved into wars, not being ushered into school (truancy) and starving in shanty towns the shittier the place is.
Those are first world or at minimum developed country benefits. Israel offered this before Hamas stepped up in 2005 or so. Even with resistance against Hamas, they've (Israel) still helped palestianian occupants. It is true though. I'm American but moved abroad to Mexico some years ago. There are 'some' laws to protect children but the infrastructure of Mexico is so negligent and inefficient that they really do nothing. If you drive to a stoplight, you'll see men or women carrying children or babies (sometimes not even their own) while performing tricks for change and exploiting the child. Highly illegal but goes to show that if a country isn't willing to enforce such laws for child protection and such; it's a moot point even pushing them through politicians who do nothing.
Trust me, most times if I put Israel, Jewish, Judaism in DallE it gives me a warning of either unsafe content or prompt.
I wrote a study recently on bias in programming AI and DallE is no exception. I bet if you try typing in something about Palestine "freedom", it'll generate something. This is why I've also shown fellow artists that while DallE is fun to tool with, it's not art. Art isn't censored or limited to really anything. You won't pick up a paint brush and get a warning on a blank canvas for what you 'thought' to paint. What happens in if you type in 'support Israel' in Hebrew?
So the latest news is that the Yemenite terrorists are recruiting tens of thousands to try and invade Israel. Problem is how would they even get here? Answer is they wouldn't. America wouldn't let them even try. Idiots. Thoughts?
Yemenites have been under radar of the U.S. likely before this whole war started. I feel there's more of an interest than Israel which has led the U.S. to move in on Yemen and they'd do the same for Iran as well. Thoughts are that Yemen won't get there by ground or air, they'll attempt to fire missiles, missiles and missile silo will be obliterated by an American destroyer. Idiots indeed. Can you imagine watching bodycam footage from IDF of some idiot dancing while spinning a gun. Reminds me of this...

m1fJ1UO.gif

Those are first world or at minimum developed country benefits. Israel offered this before Hamas stepped up in 2005 or so. Even with resistance against Hamas, they've (Israel) still helped palestianian occupants. It is true though. I'm American but moved abroad to Mexico some years ago. There are 'some' laws to protect children but the infrastructure of Mexico is so negligent and inefficient that they really do nothing. If you drive to a stoplight, you'll see men or women carrying children or babies (sometimes not even their own) while performing tricks for change and exploiting the child. Highly illegal but goes to show that if a country isn't willing to enforce such laws for child protection and such; it's a moot point even pushing them through politicians who do nothing.

I wrote a study recently on bias in programming AI and DallE is no exception. I bet if you try typing in something about Palestine "freedom", it'll generate something. This is why I've also shown fellow artists that while DallE is fun to tool with, it's not art. Art isn't censored or limited to really anything. You won't pick up a paint brush and get a warning on a blank canvas for what you 'thought' to paint. What happens in if you type in 'support Israel' in Hebrew?

Yemenites have been under radar of the U.S. likely before this whole war started. I feel there's more of an interest than Israel which has led the U.S. to move in on Yemen and they'd do the same for Iran as well. Thoughts are that Yemen won't get there by ground or air, they'll attempt to fire missiles, missiles and missile silo will be obliterated by an American destroyer. Idiots indeed. Can you imagine watching bodycam footage from IDF of some idiot dancing while spinning a gun. Reminds me of this...

m1fJ1UO.gif
And by sea?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
And by sea?
Knowing Yemen, budget probably has enough to send over about 3 inflatable rafts. I mean, they could shoot them but...much easier to just have fun and shoot some darts at it. Not sure if you saw a few pages back Turkey's 'boat' they wanted to send over. The history of anything written they attempt by sea will end with...and they never saw them again.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Knowing Yemen, budget probably has enough to send over about 3 inflatable rafts. I mean, they could shoot them but...much easier to just have fun and shoot some darts at it. Not sure if you saw a few pages back Turkey's 'boat' they wanted to send over. The history of anything written they attempt by sea will end with...and they never saw them again.
Surely the US Navy has a few of these ships lying around they could use to scoop up any suspicious boats :p

ukDYAO8.jpg

MrA

Gun Jesus, analyzing the claim that Hamas can make sniper rifles in Gaza.
And of course, it's all faked very poorly by Hamas.

I'm confused by why they would make the video at all,
to intimidate the IDF? like really high tech western gear vs crappy clone of crappy Iranian clone, bet they'll be shaking
All that would prove is that they're misusing funds
To provide cover for iran, yeah nobody is buying that.
but usual fakes and wonder if Mr.Fafo is one of the actors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom