• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liamario

Banned
Sure. Some are and I completely sympathise with those who want nothing more to live in peace.

But let's stop pretending this is a case of a few bad apples.
My only interest is in innocent civilians. This conflict has been going on for decades with both sides breaking agreements and provoking the other. To take one side over the other would be foolish, to treat civilians as calateral damage is disgusting. And again, Hamas killing and kidnapping civilians is equally fucked.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
My only interest is in innocent civilians. This conflict has been going on for decades with both sides breaking agreements and provoking the other. To take one side over the other would be foolish, to treat civilians as calateral damage is disgusting. And again, Hamas killing and kidnapping civilians is equally fucked.
So in WW2 you'd also won't take a side?

It's clear one side has a moral compass, and yes, a few bad apples that are being treated as such. While the other side is all bad apples with some that haven't spoiled.

And it boils down to this. If Israel laid down her arms, it'll be wiped out. If Hamas/Jihad laid down their arms, there would be peace.

Last edited:
with both sides breaking agreements and provoking the other.
yes, let's just ignore 80 years of refusing peace in the form of two state solutions and going to war over it.
Hamas killing and kidnapping civilians is equally fucked.
If you really think IDF's response to the insane attack on 7 Oct is "equal", then you are too far gone.

If you're on the side of innocent civilians then you should be supporting the group that actually want to bring a realistic solution to the table and not humour delusional idiots who cry cease fire whom terroist sympathisers and antisemistes hide behind

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Anytime 'both sides' pops into the equation,this is always an apologist rhetoric. Got a smart one here.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
My dude, just log off for a while. Trust me.

Also coming soon from Michael Mann: Calateral

This could be the way forward, Saudis and US pressuring and shoving down the Palestinians throat new leadership and forcing it to sign a peace agreement to end this shit once and for all. That's their best and prob only way forward.

Makes sense. Neither SA nor UAE want to deal with Palestinian stuff anymore. The games are over.

EW2sWKI.jpg

Scorpion

Banned
Just wanted to chime in with my own unique point of view, as a devout Muslim (I try to be at least), as well as someone of Palistinian origin. Ironically enough, my parents were from different far off towns in Palistine prior to the Jewish occupation (my apologies if my wording is incorrect). Mother was born in Jericho and were forced out, she was a toddler when they were forced out. Father’s side sold their land willingly to Jewish settlers. Both sides migrated to refugee camp in near by Jordan, where my parents eventually met and where I was born ( we moved to the states when I was 2 years old).
Before I say what I want to say, I just want to say I am opposed to killing of civilians on both sides, as that is against my chosen religion, and also I am against oppression of all kinds whether by the Israeli government or by the Palestinian thugs calling themselves freedom fighters.
Over 37 years I have met and encountered many different types of people from many different backgrounds, faiths, nationalities, persuasions, etc…. Call me ignorant, I don’t care, but the dirtiest, most wicked, scum of the earth people I have ever encountered and met are the palistinians, followed by Arab nationalists in general. I’m not saying Israel is completely free of fault, but I also differentiate between the Israeli government and the Israeli civilians, generally I’m not a big fan of any government entity on the planet, but that’s a different discussion. I also know there is a big difference between secular Israelis and religious Jews as far as their general outlook on other groups of people.
I know it’s wrong to generalize and condemn a group of people, but I got a large sample size, I’ve met and dealt with thousands and thousands (Palestinians) and may Allah strike me dead if they are all not wicked. I think most are aware of the general stereotypes that have been said of the Jews for a long time, and I’m no expert when it comes to the Jews, but God as my witness you will find every stereo type people claim about the Jews to be present in almost every Palestinian without fail.
They are devoid of any real humanity, they claim to be Muslim but most are hypocrites and far from real Muslims. If the Pali and and Arab nationalists in general had any real power or strength, they would in my estimation have no issue committing genocide against the rest of the nations.
I’m not a self hating Palestinian , definitely not. I just like to call a spade a spade. Does the Israeli government use oppressive tactics, probably, but I promise, you will not find a more wicked, oppressive, hyena like people than the Palestinians. My biggest gripe is the fact that they hide behind the religion I love, and they love to play the victim card, but I swear they are wolves in sheep’s clothing.
Modern day Arabs are for the most part, scum, and anyone that has a problem with me saying that, well I can shut you the fuck down real quick with facts.
Just to clear up any misconceptions, Islam does not ever sanction sucide bombings, never, and I’m not a scholar, but I promise you guys no one on this site or even the whole damn Middle East (possibly) knows Islam as well as I do. Also, Islam never sanctions or allows killing of civilians, never (in a war context, capital punishment in an actual Islamic government is a different story.
Also just to clarify further, there is currently no Islamic government on this planet, there are governments like Saudi for example, which are composed of muslims, but Islamically speaking, they are not an Islamic government, even if they enforce (unjustly I might add) certain Islamic legislations.
Also, one of the most beloved class of people to Allah in the Quran are the wayfarers, ie those who leave their land to earn a living somewhere else, and so for that reason, I would not have any issues if Hamas and the whole of Gaza were destroyed simply for the killing of those two Thai nationalists in that one video ( that’s not to belittle the deaths of the innocent Israeli civilians which are equally as disgusting ).
Tdlr Palestinians are a vile and wicked people, who would not hesitate to go hitler on the whole world if they could, as a Muslim I say give us access to Jerusalem and do yourselves and the rest of humanity a favor n get rid of every Palestinian in the Middle East by any means.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Just wanted to chime in with my own unique point of view, as a devout Muslim (I try to be at least), as well as someone of Palistinian origin. Ironically enough, my parents were from different far off towns in Palistine prior to the Jewish occupation (my apologies if my wording is incorrect). Mother was born in Jericho and were forced out, she was a toddler when they were forced out. Father’s side sold their land willingly to Jewish settlers. Both sides migrated to refugee camp in near by Jordan, where my parents eventually met and where I was born ( we moved to the states when I was 2 years old).
Before I say what I want to say, I just want to say I am opposed to killing of civilians on both sides, as that is against my chosen religion, and also I am against oppression of all kinds whether by the Israeli government or by the Palestinian thugs calling themselves freedom fighters.
Over 37 years I have met and encountered many different types of people from many different backgrounds, faiths, nationalities, persuasions, etc…. Call me ignorant, I don’t care, but the dirtiest, most wicked, scum of the earth people I have ever encountered and met are the palistinians, followed by Arab nationalists in general. I’m not saying Israel is completely free of fault, but I also differentiate between the Israeli government and the Israeli civilians, generally I’m not a big fan of any government entity on the planet, but that’s a different discussion. I also know there is a big difference between secular Israelis and religious Jews as far as their general outlook on other groups of people.
I know it’s wrong to generalize and condemn a group of people, but I got a large sample size, I’ve met and dealt with thousands and thousands (Palestinians) and may Allah strike me dead if they are all not wicked. I think most are aware of the general stereotypes that have been said of the Jews for a long time, and I’m no expert when it comes to the Jews, but God as my witness you will find every stereo type people claim about the Jews to be present in almost every Palestinian without fail.
They are devoid of any real humanity, they claim to be Muslim but most are hypocrites and far from real Muslims. If the Pali and and Arab nationalists in general had any real power or strength, they would in my estimation have no issue committing genocide against the rest of the nations.
I’m not a self hating Palestinian , definitely not. I just like to call a spade a spade. Does the Israeli government use oppressive tactics, probably, but I promise, you will not find a more wicked, oppressive, hyena like people than the Palestinians. My biggest gripe is the fact that they hide behind the religion I love, and they love to play the victim card, but I swear they are wolves in sheep’s clothing.
Modern day Arabs are for the most part, scum, and anyone that has a problem with me saying that, well I can shut you the fuck down real quick with facts.
Just to clear up any misconceptions, Islam does not ever sanction sucide bombings, never, and I’m not a scholar, but I promise you guys no one on this site or even the whole damn Middle East (possibly) knows Islam as well as I do. Also, Islam never sanctions or allows killing of civilians, never (in a war context, capital punishment in an actual Islamic government is a different story.
Also just to clarify further, there is currently no Islamic government on this planet, there are governments like Saudi for example, which are composed of muslims, but Islamically speaking, they are not an Islamic government, even if they enforce (unjustly I might add) certain Islamic legislations.
Also, one of the most beloved class of people to Allah in the Quran are the wayfarers, ie those who leave their land to earn a living somewhere else, and so for that reason, I would not have any issues if Hamas and the whole of Gaza were destroyed simply for the killing of those two Thai nationalists in that one video ( that’s not to belittle the deaths of the innocent Israeli civilians which are equally as disgusting ).
Tdlr Palestinians are a vile and wicked people, who would not hesitate to go hitler on the whole world if they could, as a Muslim I say give us access to Jerusalem and do yourselves and the rest of humanity a favor n get rid of every Palestinian in the Middle East by any means.
Saalam Aleikum.

I'm sure your point of view is shared by others. There's a reason why Jordan and Egypt don't want Gaza or the West Bank back.

Also, Muslim have access to Jerusalem and the temple mount.

Hamas rejected an Egyptian offer for a permanent ceasefire in exchange for Hamas giving up power over Gaza and having its leaders exiled.

Hamas, PIJ reject giving up power in Gaza for ceasefire with Israel

Would be neat if Hezbollah's problem would also be resolved as it seems like arab states are willing to close Hamas' page of history once and for all.

My only concern is that Egypt might be in trouble due houthi's attacking ships and thus leading to Egypt not getting money from the transportation through the channel.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Hamas rejected an Egyptian offer for a permanent ceasefire in exchange for Hamas giving up power over Gaza and having its leaders exiled.

Hamas, PIJ reject giving up power in Gaza for ceasefire with Israel

Don't get why media isn't jumping on to this more. In war, there always is a loosing side. That side has to concede and negotiate with the victors of war (Israel) the way forward. That Hamas leadership has no intention of resigning but letting their people die is fucked up and should be a wake up call for the last "pro Palestine" supporter that Hamas is never going to stop, as its a extremist cult.

Its sad that civilians die in this conflict, but I do think Israel is doing us all a favor in getting rid of Hamas and make other extremist groups wary of doing something similar.

She'll post this trash on Instagram, because on twitter her ass would be community noted:

Yes AOC, Jesus was born around the area that is modern day Palestine, because he was Jewish! Kind of an important part to leave out when talking about the "occupation" of Palestine.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
She'll post this trash on Instagram, because on twitter her ass would be community noted:

Yes AOC, Jesus was born around the area that is modern day Palestine, because he was Jewish! Kind of an important part to leave out when talking about the "occupation" of Palestine.

It's hilarious the mental gymnastics you need to do in order to claim Palestine was a thing before Jews, while naming the most famous Jew in the world who lived in Judea (hence the name Jews).

nkarafo

Some of the Palestinians are.

So what now?

Is a country not supposed to defend itself against a nation that attacks them and wants them destroyed, because there are some innocent people living in said nation? What kind of logic is this?

Do you also have an issue with allies attacking Germany in the 40's? Because i'm sure a lot of Germans didn't support the Nazis. Heck, even some Nazis didn't support the Nazis. Does that mean the allies shouldn't fire at them because there's a chance they hit Schindler or something?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Insufferable fake cunt, remains insufferable, and a cunt.

Shocker.

When Fox news can make you look stupid you should take a look at yourself in the mirror.
I tried to find a video on you tube reporting this from a source that is a little less biased against her to begin with, but no other news channel is criticizing her for this or even mentioning it. Several 24 hour news networks, but only one could find the time to report on a US representative suggesting that a US ally are "occupiers," while using perhaps the stupidest "own goal" self-defeating analogy that you could imagine in the same post. That apparently wasn't worth reporting according to ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc. The modern news media is broken.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I tried to find a video on you tube reporting this from a source that is a little less biased against her to begin with, but no other news channel is criticizing her for this or even mentioning it. Several 24 hour news networks, but only one could find the time to report on a US representative suggesting that a US ally are "occupiers," while using perhaps the stupidest "own goal" self-defeating analogy that you could imagine in the same tweet. That apparently wasn't worth reporting according to ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc. The modern news media is broken.
Shocker!

I think young people are using the multicolored hair and pronouns to hide their internal depression and self-hatred. They latch on to new causes like they are new clothes to detract from the meaninglessness of their lives.
Or to put it another way:

This also explains why so many people are happy to follow their peers with "from the river to the sea" chants, while not knowing what river or which sea, along with various other social contagions.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I love to see whenever people enter the find out phase after supporting a terrorist organization and enjoying antisemitism:

Whole lot of 'innocent' palestinian occupants also felt 'proud' that day too. Some feel that it's unfair someone bites the dust for pushing the both sides diatribe here. Wonder how many felt 'proud' because they were just itching for the day to come to say how they really feel about Israel and/or how they feel about Jews globally. Hope this becomes a series of fired idiots or if you'll pardon my anagram fried idiots.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I think young people are using the multicolored hair and pronouns to hide their internal depression and self-hatred. They latch on to new causes like they are new clothes to detract from the meaninglessness of their lives.
I can understand people brought up in super oppressed countries who cant help but go with propaganda or else get nailed by corrupt guards and such.

But for all the people in richer countries who always look and act weird, they usually seem to take the underdog team even if that side is wrong. As you said, self hatred, depression, shitty lives.

You'd think they would root for the side that is innocent or striving for a good cause (regardless if that side is big or small in numbers).

But everyone has to remember, that losers follow losers. So latching onto the Hamas side makes them feel like part of a family (even though they know zero Palestinians half way around the world). These oddballs (you can tell most seem weird with no career worth mentioning.... assuming they even have a job to begin with). It's their way of feeling like they win pushing against the better-to-do side because it's their lifetime mindset of David vs Goliath. And they love playing the David part even if it turns out in real life David started it by killing the giant's kids.

Humans in general strive for attention. Even most hermits I bet still strive for internet communication from their basement. They got no friends, their family thinks they are crackpots, and everyone at work thinks they are drugged up drop outs. So they feel they've been stepped on forever.

Add it up and you can see why some people will always go against the grain and root for whichever side seems like the underdog.

zenspider

Some of the Palestinians are.
Not enough... and it's breaking my Western Liberal brain how 'not enough'. If the "innocent civilians" returning the escaped hostage wasn't enough, there is way too much evidence piling up that civilians that were let through the border did a lion's share of the October 7 atrocities.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Not enough... and it's breaking my Western Liberal brain how 'not enough'. If the "innocent civilians" returning the escaped hostage wasn't enough, there is way too much evidence piling up that civilians that were let through the border did a lion's share of the October 7 atrocities.
It's not really surprising when half of Gazans are under 19. Kids are easily indoctrinated. The education system in Gaza is Hamas' greatest asset and we have UNRWA to thank for it.

People are so deranged now, that they are acting cult like. Hamas is a terror organization. Palestine (land of Israelis) voted for them and their hatred of every humane value I know.

The cognitive dissonance is overwhelming at points.
At least we can see - at real time - how all the cults were essentially created in the past. Literally no difference.

With them we need to do what was done with germans post WW2 where people were sent to theatres to watch videos from the concentration camps and so on. Probably will be a cold bucket of water for a lot of Hamas and Palestine supporters. And organizations like UNRWA are fully complicit with it. It is really appalling to see people supporting a death cult where parents are happy if their children die as martyrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom