• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

winjer

Gold Member
I'm confused by why they would make the video at all,
to intimidate the IDF? like really high tech western gear vs crappy clone of crappy Iranian clone, bet they'll be shaking
All that would prove is that they're misusing funds
To provide cover for iran, yeah nobody is buying that.
but usual fakes and wonder if Mr.Fafo is one of the actors.

These people are so stupid, they can't even understand how stupid they are. And that people will just laugh at them.
It's like the Houthis saying they are marching to Israel, not even understanding they have to go through several countries, who did not open their borders.

jason10mm

Gold Member
These people are so stupid, they can't even understand how stupid they are. And that people will just laugh at them.
It's like the Houthis saying they are marching to Israel, not even understanding they have to go through several countries, who did not open their borders.
I'm sure they are all just REALLY big fans of Xenophon and the Ten Thousand.....oh wait :p

Hot5pur

We're heading into 2024 with two wars. Kinda messed up.
One is because of an asshole dictator obsessed with power and the other because of an old conflict over some religious bullshit, and the general messed up nature of these ideologies (one is the most messed up these days by a WIDE margin, doubtful they'll ever modernize and get with the program).
At least I'm glad my taxes go to fight against dictators and terrorists.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
2m arabs are living in Israel today, enjoying a much better economic life than any other Arab nation in the area.
Until one day the courts arbitrarily decide they don't own the home they have lived in for generations and hand it over to Israeli "settlers."

We can't have a sane conversation about this until you acknowledge that Arabs do not have equal rights in Israel.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I'm confused by why they would make the video at all,
to intimidate the IDF? like really high tech western gear vs crappy clone of crappy Iranian clone, bet they'll be shaking
All that would prove is that they're misusing funds
To provide cover for iran, yeah nobody is buying that.
but usual fakes and wonder if Mr.Fafo is one of the actors.
It's Pallywood, bro!

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Until one day the courts arbitrarily decide they don't own the home they have lived in for generations and hand it over to Israeli "settlers."

We can't have a sane conversation about this until you acknowledge that Arabs do not have equal rights in Israel.
Please tell me what kind of rights are missing from Israeli Arabs, please be specific since you seem to know much about the subject.

This is a JRPG boss take. "I will save the world by reducing it to ash and rebuilding it in name of blah blah blah"
Because before Israel invaded back life was amazing there under Hamas Rule?

Last edited:

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
I get that but I'm not sure whose side the billboard was on. I think Hamas side going by the website.
This is from their website, under "objectives":
Advance the cause for transnational social justice with communities of color and oppressed peoples domestically and internationally.
So I think your hunch checks out.

Last edited:

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Luckily, Israeli Arabs are becoming increasingly involved in local politics, after decades of having little interest in voting. If they continue to participate on a regular basis they'll be able to shut up the right wing nuts.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

Haven't been reading your history. Israeli settlers? It's their land and throught history rightfully so too.

"Equal rights for Arabs?" That's a both sides take. Israel gave them rights, land to live in (of which they're occupying on Israel's bill). I may be wrong and just misunderstood you. If you were to tell me the psychotic terrorist party palestinians voted into power (Hamas) has taken their rights; we know. Go back to page 1.

Havoc2049

The three ships that those countries would have provided will be missed.

tenor.gif

Whales

Banned

there is no point in arguing with the idiots in this thread.

over 20000 deaths in two months ( underreported, also, with many more under rubbles), with 60 to 70% of them being children and women. the only answer you will get here is ''fake news'' or ''hamas did this'', no accountability for the so called ''most moral army in the world'' callled the idf ( lmao. my ass) doing collective punishment.

dont bother talking about how israel is the one controlling all resources entering palestine and how it's an open air prison, how they did not access to proper water and electricity most of the day even before this ''war'', and now two months after the start, barely any water to go by with people dying of thirst and hunger. Oh and you could also google that the rainwater in palestine is actually property of israel, they actually have a law where they forbid palestinian to collect it. Lmfao.

dont bother talking about how israel kept telling people to move south where it would be safe only to bomb em on the way there and then also bomb the south.
warning messages in english as if palestinian people talked english and not arabic. just to make sure they cant understand a thing and is all for propaganda to look good.
Over 60% of infrastructure in gaza damaged or destroyed and over 90% of their population displaced. but obviously thats with the most moral army in the world and the most advanced army in the world, otherwise it would be worse eh?

idf soldiers killing 3 of their own hostages that had white flags and were trying to get to them for safety. Who shoots humans waiving white flags? the most moral army in the world, the idf apparently. I guess they thought they were arab and since they do not give a fuck about murdering those... you see what happens. They did also murder some of their own during the october 7th attack because of how incompetent they are. lets also ignore the 30+ very clearly marked palestinian journalists theyve killed ( an not by accident, on purpose, to make sure to silence them) since the start of the war.

no hamas in the west bank and yet they're also getting bombed too. What's the reason there? There isn't any, some dude here would probably make up that hamas is there too and prove it with a random ass tweet from some zionist prick.

all in all, its very convenient for idiots ( like in this thread) to just answer all of those with ''but hamas''. ignore the 60+ years of history and of israel brutality against palestinian leading up to it. almost a majority of the people living in palestine in 2023 weren't even born when hamas was elected. they have had no elections since 2006. in case you dont realize, it means that nearly 45 to 50% of the palestinian population are kids. not adults. these are the people israel is bombing daily.

same idiots clamoring that arabic countries dont want to even welcome palestinians in their own countries, meaning palestinians must be awful people ( the very same argument used by hitler to commit his atrocities).

over 20000 deaths on one side, around 1200 on the other ( like 95% being on that day 1 attack and most of the rest being soldiers only). israel is killing over 100+ children per day in palestine. its the bloodiest battlefield ( for only one side) in years and years. but I guess for the baboons in this thread it's normal to have a 1:20 ratio. its normal because most of them dont consider a palestinian life worth the same as an israeli life.

anyhow, not expecting this post to stay up or my account to not be instantly banned, if yall enjoy your zionist circlejerk in there you can continue it, but finally, for the first time in a long time, palestine is actually getting more and more support, as the world is finally witnessing the atrocities israel is comitting, even if the western media are trying their hardest to hide it.

Last edited:

Faust

Perpetually Tired

over 20000 deaths in two months ( underreported, also, with many more under rubbles), with 60 to 70% of them being children and women. the only answer you will get here is ''fake news'' or ''hamas did this'', no accountability for the so called ''most moral army in the world'' callled the idf ( lmao. my ass) doing collective punishment.

dont bother talking about how israel is the one controlling all resources entering palestine and how it's an open air prison, how they did not access to proper water and electricity most of the day even before this ''war'', and now two months after the start, barely any water to go by with people dying of thirst and hunger. Oh and you could also google that the rainwater in palestine is actually property of israel, they actually have a law where they forbid palestinian to collect it. Lmfao.

dont bother talking about how israel kept telling people to move south where it would be safe only to bomb em on the way there and then also bomb the south.
warning messages in english as if palestinian people talked english and not arabic. just to make sure they cant understand a thing and is all for propaganda to look good.
Over 60% of infrastructure in gaza damaged or destroyed and over 90% of their population displaced. but obviously thats with the most moral army in the world and the most advanced army in the world, otherwise it would be worse eh?

idf soldiers killing 3 of their own hostages that had white flags and were trying to get to them for safety. Who shoots humans waiving white flags? the most moral army in the world, the idf apparently. I guess they thought they were arab and since they do not give a fuck about murdering those... you see what happens. They did also murder some of their own during the october 7th attack because of how incompetent they are. lets also ignore the 30+ very clearly marked palestinian journalists theyve killed ( an not by accident, on purpose, to make sure to silence them) since the start of the war.

no hamas in the west bank and yet they're also getting bombed too. What's the reason there? There isn't any, some dude here would probably make up that hamas is there too and prove it with a random ass tweet from some zionist prick.

all in all, its very convenient for idiots ( like in this thread) to just answer all of those with ''but hamas''. ignore the 60+ years of history and of israel brutality against palestinian leading up to it. almost a majority of the people living in palestine in 2023 weren't even born when hamas was elected. they have had no elections since 2006. in case you dont realize, it means that nearly 45 to 50% of the palestinian population are kids. not adults. these are the people israel is bombing daily.

same idiots clamoring that arabic countries dont want to even welcome palestinians in their own countries, meaning palestinians must be awful people ( the very same argument used by hitler to commit his atrocities).

over 20000 deaths on one side, around 1200 on the other ( like 95% being on that day 1 attack and most of the rest being soldiers only). israel is killing over 100+ children per day in palestine. its the bloodiest battlefield ( for only one side) in years and years. but I guess for the baboons in this thread it's normal to have a 1:20 ratio. its normal because most of them dont consider a palestinian life worth the same as an israeli life.

anyhow, not expecting this post to stay up or my account to not be instantly banned, if yall enjoy your zionist circlejerk in there you can continue it, but finally, for the first time in a long time, palestine is actually getting more and more support, as the world is finally witnessing the atrocities israel is comitting, even if the western media are trying their hardest to hide it.
We will leave this up to showcase the blatant antisemitism and overtly racist and horrendous mental gymnastics on display from those that try to defend and dismiss child raping, baby mutilating, genocidal subhumans.

People like this have no place here and never will.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

Thanks. We will. Fuck Hamas!

zenspider

Haven't been reading your history. Israeli settlers? It's their land and throught history rightfully so too.

"Equal rights for Arabs?" That's a both sides take. Israel gave them rights, land to live in (of which they're occupying on Israel's bill). I may be wrong and just misunderstood you. If you were to tell me the psychotic terrorist party palestinians voted into power (Hamas) has taken their rights; we know. Go back to page 1.
I think they meant “settlers” like Hilltop Youth, not the state of Israel as a whole.

winjer

Gold Member

Only a blatant racist anti-semite would deny one country's right to self defense from Palestinian fanatics, that had actual political connections with Hitler and the Nazi regime.

zenspider

I heard of some “principle” where they say it takes exponentially more time to debunk bullshit that it takes to produce it. That’s the “flood the zone” strategy of information warfare. You can disprove nearly everything that person said with sources and evidence, but it will take a post 10 times as long and nobody will read / care.

This isn’t just idiocy on display, it’s the carnage of war. This is someone’s brains splattered on the inside of their skull, still walking and talking and not even knowing they’re dead yet. A parasitized agent of bullshit.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I heard of some “principle” where they say it takes exponentially more time to debunk bullshit that it takes to produce it. That’s the “flood the zone” strategy of information warfare. You can disprove nearly everything that person said with sources and evidence, but it will take a post 10 times as long and nobody will read / care.

This isn’t just idiocy on display, it’s the carnage of war. This is someone’s brains splattered on the inside of their skull, still walking and talking and not even knowing they’re dead yet. A parasitized agent of bullshit.
Are you talking about the Israeli side or the Palestinian one? Information warefare goes both ways, so far Israel has been slow but right about most things: Hospital Hoax of 500+ dead, Al-Shifa tunnels, UNRWA being Hamas, etc.

Even if the numbers of Hamas are true, it's still one of the least deadliest war with collateral damage in recent memory.

zenspider

Are you talking about the Israeli side or the Palestinian one? Information warefare goes both ways, so far Israel has been slow but right about most things: Hospital Hoax of 500+ dead, Al-Shifa tunnels, UNRWA being Hamas, etc.

Even if the numbers of Hamas are true, it's still one of the least deadliest war with collateral damage in recent memory.
The anti-Israel and Jew hating side. I don’t even know if it’s worth calling it a pro-Palestinian campaign because when you have “Queers for Palestine” and such, what are we even talking about anymore?

My point was because of the “slow” part, the “right” part doesn’t take hold. I can’t imagine how many people who talk and tweet and post still think that 500+ people were killed in Al-Shifa bombing, that 70% of causalities are innocent women and children, etc., and that’s before you even get into the conspiracy stuff (AI deepfakes, tunnels constructed by IDF in days, etc).

Israeli propaganda has been like what … putting the hostage posters all over the world? That’s “hearts & minds” stuff — gentleman’s propaganda if you will. Might cause emotional distress but it’s not turning brains into soup.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?

Shame you were so cynical. I could have actually provided valid replies to most of these points, if you were interested in a discussion. They've been discussed here and elsewhere on the 'net and pretty much none of them are as one sided as you believe, with some of your points just being blatantly, provably false. I'm talking about the facts here, not about any particular interpretation of them.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Shame you were so cynical. I could have actually provided valid replies to most of these points, if you were interested in a discussion. They've been discussed here and elsewhere on the 'net and pretty much none of them are as one sided as you believe, with some of your points just being blatantly, provably false. I'm talking about the facts here, not about any particular interpretation of them.
Saying Hamas isn't an excuse. Nazis caused WW2 and had to be taken down which resulted in millions of casualties. Hamas caused this war and we need to take it down, we try our best to divert population to other locations.

MrA

We will leave this up to showcase the blatant antisemitism and overtly racist and horrendous mental gymnastics on display from those that try to defend and dismiss child raping, baby mutilating, genocidal subhumans.

People like this have no place here and never will.
Amazing how thousands and thousands have been fired indiscriminately by Hamas are just ignored , or hamas hiding Palestinians in danger at gun point and how any humanitarian aide will just be stolen by hamas

Prob Hamas health ministry will add him to the total.

... as I was just saying
Until hamas is dead aid is counter-productive

Liamario

Banned
Terrorist supporting morons.
Palestine is not Hamas. It's quite simple. I don't think these people support Hamas. They certainly don't support Israel's action prior to these attacks and killing of civilians since.
I really don't know how you can type that with consideration of the actions of the Israeli government.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Palestine is not Hamas. It's quite simple. I don't think these people support Hamas. They certainly don't support Israel's action prior to these attacks and killing of civilians since.
I really don't know how you can type that with consideration of the actions of the Israeli government.
Palestine is nothing. It's not a state, it's territory which Israel permitted with condition to live in. They live in Israel which is recognized as a state. You are aware that maybe not all but a large majority of 'palestianian' occupants participated in the 10/7 terrorist attacks, held/still holding hostages and by vote placed Hamas into power.

What did Israel do to them exactly? We're finger pointing at Israel now when they are the ones who've been dealing with this scum for eons now?

I don't give a fuck what the polls say. I know there are people who are pro Palestine and anti Hamas. The Israeli government are not the heroes here.
This is complicated situation that's been going on decades. All I care about are the innocent civilians.

The isreali goverment aren't heroes nor are the palestinians innocent.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I don't give a fuck what the polls say. I know there are people who are pro Palestine and anti Hamas. The Israeli government are not the heroes here.
This is complicated situation that's been going on decades. All I care about are the innocent civilians.
Why don't you care about what polls say? 3 out of 4 support the 10/7 massacre.

Also, Israel is defending its citizens from another attack which Hamas said they will do again and again. Hamas doesn't care about Palestinians which they show by stealing the aid and money and the latter choice is to rebel and kick them out.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
No. Israel are the heroes. There is no debate. Google all the things they did to help Palestinians. Financially, morally, to try and create jobs. And find out what Hamas did to that help. Don't fall for propaganda that's supported by rich Arab states to bolster the fake idea that Israel are the new Nazis.

Just over a month ago, Al Jazeera, a mongrel shred of a news channel puppeteered by Qatar, a fact that you are now warned about on Youtube, tried to invoke fake pity for an elderly injured Palestinian in an hospital...only for the old man being interviewed to flat out say he was wounded because the dog cowards of Hamas hide behind civilians like Israel's been saying from the start. Of course they brutally cut away and brushed the entire thing under the carpet ASAP. That's coming from the same impartial (lol) channel that propagate the same antisemite lies about Israel over and over.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Why don't you care about what polls say? 3 out of 4 support the 10/7 massacre.

Also, Israel is defending its citizens from another attack which Hamas said they will do again and again. Hamas doesn't care about Palestinians which they show by stealing the aid and money and the latter choice is to rebel and kick them out.
He doesn't care because you're providing valid data. Anti-semite / pro-palestine goons only have propaganda to support their beef with Israel and Jews.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
This could be the way forward, Saudis and US pressuring and shoving down the Palestinians throat new leadership and forcing it to sign a peace agreement to end this shit once and for all. That's their best and prob only way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom