• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
The same people who want to ruin a man's life because he improperly hit on somebody back in the 90s are silent when women are brutally raped by terrorists simply because they are Jewish.
Karl Marx would be proud. Marxists have this disgusting passion for what they called 'feminism (Fabianism)' but it's a sham once you confront those same banner toting morons with what happened to women on 10/7. There were a few feminist types in my business feed who completely opted out of it totally. I'm impressed. What made them abandon that 'rights' groups? They read in detail and saw the video testimonies of women attacked (survivors) of the 7th and those released.

laynelane

My wife had a now former friend who defended the rapes as legitimate form of resistance against the oppressor. This is a woman who thinks that all men are guilty until proven innocent and that even saying hello to a woman is harassment.

Apparently her feminism does not apply to Jewish victims.

The accounts I've read of what were done to the women have horrified me. To the extent of keeping me up at night. That former friend is disgusting - anyone is who supports torture and murder.

Cyberpunkd

The same people who want to ruin a man's life because he improperly hit on somebody back in the 90s are silent when women are brutally raped by terrorists simply because they are Jewish.
Let’s not go there, ok? You couldn’t keep your dick in your pants because “boys will be boys” and you excuse it by making comparison with 10/7?

Here what I like to do: “daughter test”. Would you be ok with some man “improperly hitting lady’s back” if she was your daughter? No? Then there’s your answer.

daffyduck

Let’s not go there, ok? You couldn’t keep your dick in your pants because “boys will be boys” and you excuse it by making comparison with 10/7?

Here what I like to do: “daughter test”. Would you be ok with some man “improperly hitting lady’s back” if she was your daughter? No? Then there’s your answer.
That’s not what he said, and you know it.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
“One of the greatest days in the history of decolonisation”… incredibly evil / sociopathic behaviour…

“One of the greatest days in the history of decolonisation”

Also an idiot. He's white and lives in the United States. By his own definition he is a colonist. Is he going to move away and give his home to a native American? No. Of course not.

Not only morally bankrupt but also as thick as a castle wall.

ManaByte

They were the Nazis in training all along.

Projection

OIP.WVp8X6oyCCUxD26xGkh8LwHaJS

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

Pretty sure he's highlight the allegations of sexual assault on women from decades ago from the #metoo movement and not condoning womanizing. Pretty sure you missed that. The #metoo people have been noisy to cancel out men (some of who had been proven to have not done anything; someone just wanted money); yet they're completely silent on the most violent acts committed against women on October 7th. Or I'll put it like this:

A. Someone complained that someone pinched their butt in 1989, is suing and cancelling whichever man on social media. Social media cheers the lynching of the man in the alleged instance.

B. A multitude of women are raped, tortured, dismembered and murdered there after in the most brutal way the world's even seen in Southern Israel on October 7th. Social media cheers on the Jews? Cheers on Israel? Nope. Social media stays silent and cheers on the terrorists.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I'm so fucking pissed I'm gonna get myself banned lol but fuck it

a7qxAqA_460s.jpg
Doubt you'll get banned but you saw OPs posting of the released hostage about what she stated Gaza is? Gaza is Hamas. Palestine is Hamas. There's nothing redeemable in Gaza now except IDF getting the job done.

Lego doesn't need to sell this. Just give someone a Zip lock bag with concrete dust in it and write 'Gaza' on it with a marker. Same thing.

Doubt you'll get banned but you saw OPs posting of the released hostage about what she stated Gaza is? Gaza is Hamas. Palestine is Hamas. There's nothing redeemable in Gaza now except IDF getting the job done.
We literally saw people in the west bank hanging two people and cheering for that. Parents are cheering their children dying as martyrs. It is a death cult. Palestinians is basically a medieval group of people that somehow survived until the modern age. Literally people from 700 years ago, where dying in the name of god was a blessing.

I would not be surprised that when IDF wins, a lot of palestinians in the west (and some other muslim and non-muslim groups) will start rioting and destroying property even more than know.

Last edited:

BlackTron

I'm so fucking pissed I'm gonna get myself banned lol but fuck it

a7qxAqA_460s.jpg

Holy crap LEGO this is unacceptable.

I know a lot of people out there were really banking on the hospital including the airstrike crater raised baseplate, they could at least have put one in here as consolation.

That’s not what he said, and you know it.

I'm not sure they do know it. Cyberpunkd is from France, according to their bio, so it's quite possible they don't understand what you meant.

Cyberpunkd Cyberpunkd "hitting on" a woman does not mean sexual assault, physical violence, or even physical contact. When you "hit on a woman" in the US, you're either playfully complementing her or making it known that you find her attractive. This can be really subtle, or very obvious. If a woman is attracted to the guy, this can be very desired and flattering. If she's not attracted to the guy hitting on her, this can be really awkward and unwanted. And women can absolutely hit on men as well.

Here's a bunch of examples of "hitting on women" or "flirting" and you'll notice that the host isn't the only one doing it. Many of them flirt right back, or they're the ones who started flirting.

Holy crap LEGO this is unacceptable.

I don't think that's real. I'm pretty sure that someone made that image as a joke.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I would not be surprised that when IDF wins, a lot of palestinians in the west (and some other muslim and non-muslim groups) will start rioting and destroying property even more than know.
Giving a fictitious nation with their history rights was a mistake and Israel's not to blame for that. UN has been signalling other nations to pressure Israel for years 'give em' more rights' in Gaza and the West Bank. Meanwhile, UN's been supporting Hamas and well aware about their hostility prior to October.

It's not going to simply end peacefully like many keep demanding or hoping for. IDF will destroy Hamas in Gaza and hopefully just level Gaza altogether. However, read back to what happened only days after Israel was given independence as a State back in 1948. Was there peace following? Nope. The arab nations lined the borders with threats to attack the moment they heard Israel was declared a State. But just like back then, same will be if the West bank or anyone else wants to join in after Hamas is destroyed; Israel will be the victor and it'll only refute them as the strongest nation in the middle east to those with any doubt.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Guaranteed.

When IDF wins and finally calls it quits, the probability of anti-Semite attacks, protest mobs and vandalism decreasing is zero.

Last edited:
Giving a fictitious nation with their history rights was a mistake and Israel's not to blame for that. UN has been signalling other nations to pressure Israel for years 'give em' more rights' in Gaza and the West Bank. Meanwhile, UN's been supporting Hamas and well aware about their hostility prior to October.
It is pretty obvious now that UN has always been complicit and has been gradually influenced by a lot of arab states. UN has never been in favor of national states due to it being a global structure. And Israel is doing what every state supposed to do - defend their people and national interests. And UN does not like it as the bureaucrats are losing the power (granted UN has been anti-Israel for quite a while). And UN has been favoring Islam for quite a while - it is an absolutely perfect religion right now as it is above the state.

It's not going to simply end peacefully like many keep demanding or hoping for. IDF will destroy Hamas in Gaza and hopefully just level Gaza altogether. However, read back to what happened only days after Israel was given independence as a State back in 1948. Was there peace following? Nope. The arab nations lined the borders with threats to attack the moment they heard Israel was declared a State. But just like back then, same will be if the West bank or anyone else wants to join in after Hamas is destroyed; Israel will be the victor and it'll only refute them as the strongest nation in the middle east to those with any doubt.
I think that unlike the previous time, this time the states like Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia will support Israel because it helps their national interests. The problem is Egypt potentially collapsing due to Red Sea conflicts (and losing money), potentially triggering another arab spring. I do like that Israel is also getting rid of various Iran's officials and cleaning up terrorist groups in the West Bank and Hezbollah.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
It is pretty obvious now that UN has always been complicit and has been gradually influenced by a lot of arab states. UN has never been in favor of national states due to it being a global structure. And Israel is doing what every state supposed to do - defend their people and national interests. And UN does not like it as the bureaucrats are losing the power (granted UN has been anti-Israel for quite a while). And UN has been favoring Islam for quite a while - it is an absolutely perfect religion right now as it is above the state.

I think that unlike the previous time, this time the states like Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia will support Israel because it helps their national interests. The problem is Egypt potentially collapsing due to Red Sea conflicts (and losing money), potentially triggering another arab spring. I do like that Israel is also getting rid of various Iran's officials and cleaning up terrorist groups in the West Bank and Hezbollah.
This is why I quaintly refer to the UN as United Nothings. What are they really good for and it's very clear why they're holding fast behind arabic nations under Islam. Hint: it's not for their religion...

Lebanon is the state overrun with Hezbollah which is yet another Hamas from Islam with 'different origins' but the exact same goal. If Lebanon didn't have so much religious leaders, they'd possibly support Israel. Don't see that happening until they rid themselves of their religion which is inspiring Hezbollah to almost constantly attack the North. The others...maybe. Saudi Arabia's wishy-washy and will go where the money is. Same with Egypt although Egypt is far from being as well-off as Saudi Arabia. Jordan is a mystery to me the same. I wouldn't trust them even though I know they (like many) probably wish Gaza and West Bank had been destroyed eons ago. That was a day 1 objective for Israel (cleaning house of anything Iranian); they're very well aware (even prior to the attacks) or how involved Iran has been in influencing and supplying Hamas in Gaza. Whoever that rat was that declared a day of jihad was broadcasting from Iran too, wasn't he? Been a few months.

Cyberpunkd

Cyberpunkd Cyberpunkd "hitting on" a woman does not mean sexual assault, physical violence, or even physical contact. When you "hit on a woman" in the US, you're either playfully complementing her or making it known that you find her attractive. This can be really subtle, or very obvious. If a woman is attracted to the guy, this can be very desired and flattering. If she's not attracted to the guy hitting on her, this can be really awkward and unwanted. And women can absolutely hit on men as well.
Ok, now I feel stupid. I reread what I commented on initially and for some reason my brain put words as “hit a woman on the ass”, instead of hitting on her.

Animated GIF

Ok, now I feel stupid. I reread what I commented on initially and for some reason my brain put words as “hit a woman on the ass”, instead of hitting on her.

Animated GIF
I just saw what looked like a misunderstanding and thought "how would 'hit on her' sound to someone who learned English as a second language?" Then I checked your bio and saw "From France," so I thought that might be it. And it sounds like you did know what that meant, but just didn't think about it when you read the post, probably because that's not something you hear very often.

But I've read your posts for a long while now, and I would never have guessed English wasn't your first language, so I wouldn't be so critical of yourself.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I'm really happy they do it, and I hope they take it up a notch like below. The more they do it the less people joining their cause and actually hating it. Good.
Yup.

Thats what happened with taxi drivers when they banded up in cities and protested Uber when that company spread all over. They'd do stall tactics and pissed people off looking for a ride, so the customers just took an Uber and likely never went back. That would be like McDonalds protesting a Burger King is allowed to open up next door and McDonalds shut down their restaurant until Burger King leaves.

That's dumbass braincells for ya. Cant expect anything different.

In life, the best way to get support from the masses is be chill and welcoming. Then again, maybe they got some reverse psychology going on and they purposely want to do this so they get support from the most hardcore rebels and bombers amped up in anger. Hard to get extreme supporters with a peaceful smile on your face. If you want extreme people joining the cause the group would want to push as many guns, destruction and hassles as possible, so those people keep it going.

Given what people have said in this thread since it began regarding Palestinians (I knew nothing), now I understand the past few months why they are hated so much by just about everyone including surrounding countries in that region of the world.

Unless someone lives in that region, pretty sure media coverage is pretty similar in normal times. You hear nothing except knowing inherently there's always squabbles in that area. So you might get the rare news clip about Israel or Palestinians rocketing each other and footage of destroyed buildings. And thats kind of it. Then its back to sports or local news. But this whole issue has lit up everyone's eyes what really goes on and the history of the region.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Yup.

Thats what happened with taxi drivers when they banded up in cities and protested Uber when that company spread all over. They'd do stall tactics and pissed people off looking for a ride, so the customers just took an Uber and likely never went back. That would be like McDonalds protesting a Burger King is allowed to open up next door and McDonalds shut down their restaurant until Burger King leaves.

That's dumbass braincells for ya. Cant expect anything different.

In life, the best way to get support from the masses is be chill and welcoming. Then again, maybe they got some reverse psychology going on and they purposely want to do this so they get support from the most hardcore rebels and bombers amped up in anger. Hard to get extreme supporters with a peaceful smile on your face. If you want extreme people joining the cause the group would want to push as many guns, destruction and hassles as possible, so those people keep it going.

Given what people have said in this thread since it began regarding Palestinians (I knew nothing), now I understand the past few months why they are hated so much by just about everyone including surrounding countries in that region of the world.

Unless someone lives in that region, pretty sure media coverage is pretty similar in normal times. You hear nothing except knowing inherently there's always squabbles in that area. So you might get the rare news clip about Israel or Palestinians rocketing each other and footage of destroyed buildings. And thats kind of it. Then its back to sports or local news. But this whole issue has lit up everyone's eyes what really goes on and the history of the region.
I think for them it's more about control. Showing they can do thing and get away with it, because they do. And they are going to escalate it more and more.

I'm really happy they do it, and I hope they take it up a notch like below. The more they do it the less people joining their cause and actually hating it. Good.
Here is the thing - I don't think they care much regarding how many people will join then. Dem party demonstrated that they are ok with support for Palestinians and some of them are openly anti-Israel too. And as nobody expects people to switch in that area, what exactly dems will lose? By not restricting the protests they have the potential to drag it for a long time - for example - until election time. There is no opposition to these protests.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Here is the thing - I don't think they care much regarding how many people will join then. Dem party demonstrated that they are ok with support for Palestinians and some of them are openly anti-Israel too. And as nobody expects people to switch in that area, what exactly dems will lose? By not restricting the protests they have the potential to drag it for a long time - for example - until election time. There is no opposition to these protests.
Not sure the protests will help a political cause, and as they rage on I'm afraid at some point it'll be very violent.

NoobSmog

Nah, this isn't true at all. I've never voted republican before, but thinking about it this time. The far left is really getting out of hand. I will actively vote against trump if they put him up again because he doesn't support ukraine and is actually dangerous to the US (mostly if people in government support him, specially people like judges). But if they put someone up like Nikki Haley I might switch sides this time because all the nonsense the far left is doing. Things need to start swinging back towards the center for both sides really.

Things need to start swinging back towards the center for both sides really.
Not going to happen. We can clearly see from the trends across the world that elections swing (sometimes extremely) from one side to another. There is no "center" anymore anywhere. It is either "you are with us or against us". There is not middle ground anymore. Sure, some mechanisms but we can see than centrists go nowhere as you can't - "let's meet in the middle" - anymore. And the current Israel vs Hamas is a clear indicator of that. It is not even about choice anymore but more along the lines - "who will rally his troops best". There is no logic or reasoning in the elections anymore.

Not sure the protests will help a political cause, and as they rage on I'm afraid at some point it'll be very violent.
I don't think violence stopping anything - sure people might decide not to vote, but in a lot of those areas - where the violence might happen - it won't change the party alignment.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Not going to happen. We can clearly see from the trends across the world that elections swing (sometimes extremely) from one side to another. There is no "center" anymore anywhere. It is either "you are with us or against us". There is not middle ground anymore. Sure, some mechanisms but we can see than centrists go nowhere as you can't - "let's meet in the middle" - anymore. And the current Israel vs Hamas is a clear indicator of that. It is not even about choice anymore but more along the lines - "who will rally his troops best".
There is a center, and the center is the biggest. The problem is in primaries, where the extremists usually get to pick, and then when it comes to the general the center is left with bad choices.

There is a center, and the center is the biggest. The problem is in primaries, where the extremists usually get to pick, and then when it comes to the general the center is left with bad choices.
The problem is that the center does not define the policy anymore. It does not matter how many of them are either, the politics are defined now by the loudest, others just follow (begrudgingly or not). And state of dem and rep parties is also not great. So these protests might become a convenient tool for elections. It has happened in the past too (though not sure if betting on pro-Palestine folks will give the same benefits). It is all politics.

Of course if some black swam event happens, then it will change the picture. Also it remains to be seen how the Red Sea situation is going to be resolved. All in all, we are living in interesting times (does not make them good though).

Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
The problem is that the center does not define the policy anymore. It does not matter how many of them are either, the politics are defined now by the loudest, others just follow (begrudgingly or not). And state of dem and rep parties is also not great. So these protests might become a convenient tool for elections. It has happened in the past too (though not sure if betting on pro-Palestine folks will give the same benefits). It is all politics.

Of course if some black swam event happens, then it will change the picture. Also it remains to be seen how the Red Sea situation is going to be resolved. All in all, we are living in interesting times (does not make them good though).
The first birds I saw this year

QVQSs6x.jpg

Nah, this isn't true at all. I've never voted republican before, but thinking about it this time. The far left is really getting out of hand. I will actively vote against trump if they put him up again because he doesn't support ukraine and is actually dangerous to the US (mostly if people in government support him, specially people like judges). But if they put someone up like Nikki Haley I might switch sides this time because all the nonsense the far left is doing. Things need to start swinging back towards the center for both sides really.
Nikki Haley lost me forever when she said people should be forced to use their real names online. That's far too authoritarian for my taste, and a genuinely stupid idea seeing as we're living in a world of cancel culture. But I actually liked Trump and Biden (at least early on) both for trying to keep us out of wars. Growing up seeing all that was accomplished in Afghanistan (or rather not accomplished) really changed my mind about the end result of most wars. I can understand people who feel differently, however, because I used to be one of them.

Israel is different, though. Sadly, there's no negotiating peace in that situation, and I won't be voting for anyone who doesn't ultimately support Israel's efforts to remove Hamas from power.

Last edited:

BlackTron

This is exactly where I am. The far left has gone nuts but when the best option given is Trump it's like having to choose what hole to get fucked in. As someone who grew up leaning left, my favorite contender right now is Nikki Haley. It's just hard to be that optimistic.

Growing up seeing all that was accomplished in Afghanistan (or rather not accomplished) really changed my mind about the end result of most wars
The issue with Afghanistan is there is no real solution to Taliban. If you supply them with money - they will invest in guns, if you don't supply them they will grow cocaine (or whatever drug they are selling) and deal with that. The usual solution was to pay to the local warlord but nothing else can be done there.

Gaza demonstrated how hard even for extremely efficient and experienced Israeli military to clear everything up. It is an extremely small piece of the land and even then it requires a lot of effort. Now imagine how much effort is needed to clear up Afghanistan with all the local warlords, self governing areas, groups reigned there for ages. It is the same reason why I don't see any solution to Yemen - yes, it is possible to bomb them forever but without a proper ground invasion it is impossible to deal with states like this. And ground invasion is close to impossible.

In the past the usual solution to all of that was mass genocide of everybody. Or - at best - relocation. And we still see that happening with Armenia, Pakistan etc.

Woggleman

I agree with those who say the choices in voting are just dismal. It's truly bottom of the barrel.

I think there are more moderates than it appears to be but they are drowned out to by very loud extremes who have a you are with us or against us mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom